1. Parham W. Toward clinical excellence in nursing. Nurse Education today Journal.2002; 7(5):199-200
2. Ghelichli B.Human Resourses Excellency.Tehran:Saramad: Publication.2001.[Persian].
3. Tabarsa GH.A.Effective Factors in Organizational Citizenship Behavior in a Military Hospital. Military Medicine J.2005; 12(2):93-99.[Persian].
4. Ohadi M.R, Farboud Manesh S.Toward Endless Progress.Tehran:Asim: Publication.2001.[Persian].
5. Courtney M, Farnsworth L. Professional competence for private practitioners in occupational therapy. Australian Occupational Therapy J. 2005; 50(4):234-43 [DOI:10.1111/j.1440-1630.2003.00402.x
6. Cohen Aaron, Koll Yardena. Professionalism and organizational citizenship behavior: an empirical examination among Israeli nurses. Journal of managerial psychology. 2014; 19(4):187-196
7. Homaunfar S.M.Excellency Pioneer, introduction excellence organizations.Tehran:Samt:Human Resourse Study Publication.2000.[Persian].
8. Mirzaee T. Exploring of the time management concept in nursing student's point of view. PhD dissertation, Tehran. University of Medical Sciences, Nursing & Midwifery School.2001.[Persian]
9. Kakhaky Ahmad, Gholipour Arian. Organizational Citizenship Behaviors, another step to improve organizational operations. Trade studies Journal. 2007; 45: 35-40. [Persian].
10. Corbin J, Strauss A. Basics of qualitative research: techniques and procedures for Developing Grounded Theory. UK: Sage: Publication. 2008.
11. Carpenter DR, Streubert Speziale HJ. Qualitative Research in Nursing, Advancing the Humanistic Imperative. 4th ed. Philadelphia: Lippincott Williams &Wilkins Publication.2007.
12. Punch K.F.Introduction to social research quantitative and qualitative approach. London: Sage: publication. 2005.
13. Smith C. A, Organ D. Organizational citizenship behavior: Its nature and antecedents. Journal of Applied Psychology. 1993; 68: 653–663 [DOI:10.1037/0021-9010.68.4.653
14. Organ D.W. Organizationl citizenshipe behavior: the good soldier syndrome. Lexington book. London: Lexington: publication. 2005.
15. Graham JW. An essay on organizational citizenship behavior. Employee Responsibilities and Rights Journal. 1998; 4: 249–270 [DOI:10.1007/BF01385031
16. Stefaniak K. Discovering nursing excellence through appreciative inquiry. Nurse Leader. 2007; 5(2): 42-46 [DOI:10.1016/j.mnl.2007.01.010
17. Stevenson A. Striving for excellence: Insights from a key informant survey on nursing work environment improvement and innovation .Nurse Leader. 2014; 1(6):13-20 [DOI:10.1016/j.mnl.2003.10.001
18. Seraydarian H. In the Excellence Way. Esfehan: Ghasede Sahar: Publication.2001. [Persian].
19. Katz D. The social psychology of organizations. New York: Wiley: publication. 2013.
20. Schnake M. Organizational Citizenship: A Review, Proposed Model, and Research Agenda. Human Relations Journal. 1991;44: 735-759 [DOI:10.1177/001872679104400706
21. Vigoda G. Organizational citizenship behaviorin the education system: a scale reconstruction and validation. Educational Administration Quarterly Journal.2012; 43(4): 462-493 [DOI:10.1177/0013161X07299435
22. Katz D. Motivational basis of organizational behavior. Behavioral Science. 1994; 9:131–146 [DOI:10.1002/bs.3830090206
23. Hossam Abuelanain. Relationship between Personality and Organizational citizenship Behavior. International Review of Business Research papers. 2008; 3(4):31-43
24. Podsakoff P.M, Mackenzie S.B. Organizational citizenship behaviors: A critical review of the theoretical and empirical literature and suggestions for future research. Journal of Management. 2010; 26(3): 513-563 [DOI:10.1177/014920630002600307
25. Cope R, Root T. effective project management: A knowledge management and organizational citizenship behaviors approach. Journal of business and economics research.2007;5(9):312
26. Vey M.A, Campbell J.P. In role or extra role organizational citizenship behavior: which are we measuring?. Human performance Journal.2004;17(1):119