1. Radfar F, Hozori MJ, Tvafyan SS, Compare the attitude of the employees and managers of hospitals affiliated to Tehran University of Medical Sciences in relation to the management of conflict management. Journal of School of Public Health and Institute of Health Research. 2011., 9 (1): 66-59 .[Persian].
2. Turabi A, Akbari F, Arab M. Conflict management strategies among hospital administrators Lorestan. Hakim Research Journal. 2008: 11 (2): 58-54[Persian].
3. Amiri M. Knowledge, Attitude and Practice (KAP) managers SHahroud School of Medical Sciences in the field of conflict management. Knowledge horizon. 2006: (4) Yes (12): 56-50. [Persian].
4. Spaho K. Organizational Communication and Conflict Management. Management.2013: 18(1), 103-118.
5. Brinkert R. A literature review of conflict communication causes, costs, benefits and interventions in nursing. Journal of Nursing Management 2010:18, 145-156. [DOI:10.1111/j.1365-2834.2010.01061.x
6. Taghipur A. Dejban R. Dezfooli KHadem G. Naami A. examined the relationship between communication skills and conflict resolution styles empowerment of managers. Quarterly social psychology research. 2011:1 (2) 44-17. [Persian].
7. Turani S. Ahmadi B. Caramy A. correlation between emotional intelligence and conflict, nurses and head nurses in emergency departments in hospitals of Iran University of Medical Sciences. Health Promotion Management. 2014: 3 (3): 46-37[Persian].
8. Payami Bousari M. Ebrahimi H. Ahmadi F. Abedi HA. Types and major causes of conflicts experienced by nurses: a qualitative analysis. Journal of Zanjan University of Medical Sciences. 2008: 16 (65): 76-67. [Persian].
9. Nekoeimoghadam M. Delavari SA. Slajafeh, M. GHorbani MH. the relationship between leadership styles and conflict management strategies used by senior and middle managers at teaching hospitals in Kerman. Quarterly Hospital.2010: 9 (1 and 2): 66-57.
10. Masoumpour SM. Rahimi SH Kharazmi E. Kavousi. Mosalah Nejad H. Abedi Z. Assessing waiting time in emergency department of Shahid Faghihi Hospital, Shiraz and presenting appropriate strategies using quality function deployment (QFD) method. Hakim.2013: 16 (2): 168-159. [Persian].
11. Mahmoudi H. Ebadi AS. Salimi H. Najafi MS. Mokhtari Nouri c. Shokrollahi F. Effect of nurse communication with the patient's level of anxiety, depression and stress in emergency Department. Journal of Critical Care Nurses.2010: 1 (3): 12-7.[Persian].
12. Tengilimoglu D. Kisa A. The Health Care Manager. 2005:1 (24) 55-60 [DOI:10.1097/00126450-200501000-00009
13. Panahi M. Pourreza A. Akbari F. Rahimi A. Khalili Z. Sources of conflict between doctors and nurses in hospitals in the city of Ardabil. Quarterly Hospital.2013: 12 (4): 38-31. [Persian].
14. Esmailzadeh S. Survey of Comparative Frequency, Severity and Level of Conflict in ICU nurses in Academic and Non- Academic hospitals in Yazd. ShahidBeheshtiUniversity of Medical Sciences Faculty of Nursing and Midwifery,2011. [Persian].
15. Mousavian A. Pakzad A. Mirzad A. The impact of conflict on trust in the workplace. Police Human Development Address: 2009:6 (26) 87-73. [Persian].
16. Esmailzadeh S. Survey of Comparative Frequency, Severity and Level of Conflict in ICU nurses in Academic and Non- Academic hospitals in Yazd. Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences Faculty of Nursing and Midwifery,2011.
17. Ergeneli A. Conflict Process & Conflict Handling. Hacettepe University Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences.2007: 1-29
18. Azoulay E. Prevalence and factors of intensive care conflict. American Journal of Respiratory Critical Care.2009:180 (9) 853-860. [DOI:10.1164/rccm.200810-1614OC
19. Kaitelidou D. Kontogianni A. Galanis P. Siskou O. Mallidou A. Pavlakis A. Kostagiolas P. THeodorou M. Liaropoulos L. Conflict management and job satisfication in pediatric hospital in Greece. Journal of NursingManagement, 2012: 2,571-578
20. Dehghan Nayeri N. Negarandeh R. Conflict among Iranian hospital nurses: a qualitative study. Human Resources for Health. 2009: 7 (25) 1-8 [DOI:10.1186/1478-4491-7-25
21. Moisoglou I. Panaglotis P. Galanis P. Siskou O. Maniadakis N. Kaiteldyu D. Conflict Management in a Greek public hospital: collaboration or avoidance? International Journal of Caring Sciences, 2014. 7. 75-82.