1. Rahimi-Borujerdi, A.R., Privatization. Tehran: Tehran University Publication; 2006. [Persian].
2. Privatization. Available at: http://www.maslehat. Ir. Accessed at: 2008. . [Persian].
3. Gholampour A. Evaluation privatization in the first program of economic development. [MSc theses]. Economical Sciences. Tehran: Alamea Tabatabaee University. Tehran, Iran, 1995. [Persian].
4. Rafeie M. Comparative study on performances of companies in privatization pre and post privatization in Iran. [MSc theses]. MBA. Tehran: Tarbiat Modares University. Tehran, 1995. . [Persian].
5. Tavasoli M. Privatization or favorite mix between government and market in economic development. Tehran: Institute of Business Researches& studies publisher, 1995. [Persian].
6. Sayyari A., K. Economical and geographical situations and health at the glance. Health Report of MOH.2004.Avaiable at: omana.behdasht.gov.ir/.../126_141.
7. Rouentan A. Management development and applied resources in order to privatization in Aligoudarz's health care network. Institute of publishing of Amam Hossein University. 2002. [Persian].
8. Majidpour A., Sadeghi Gh. Assessing privatization health care centers and effect on quality and quantity of health care services. Institute of publishing of Amam Hossein University. 2002. [Persian].
9. Nedaei J., Judak K. Assessment privatization hospitals' kitchens. Institute of publishing of Amam Hossein University. 2002. [Persian].
10. Swansburg, R. Management and Leadership for Nurse Manager. London: Jones & Barttlet co. 2002.
11. Moss R., Rowels C., J. Staff nurse job satisfaction and management style. Nursing management. 1997. 28(1): 32 – 33. [DOI:10.1097/00006247-199701010-00008
12. Iranian Nursing Organization analytical report in "privatization in nursing services ". Available at: www.iran-nabard.com/karegharan/13tir07.htm -and www. ino.blogfa.com/post-21.aspx. (2002, no. 810085).
13. Iranian Nursing Organization, Report of Shiraz Branch in " Revising nursing Education". Available at: www.iran-nabard.com/karegharan/13tir07.htm -and www. ino.blogfa.com/post-21.aspx. (2003, no. 260).
14. Available from http://dme.hbi.ir http://salamat.gov.ir/index.
15. Rezaee M. Principles of management. Bagheri Publication. Ilam.2002. [Persian].
16. Bakker B. Effort –Reward imbalance and burnout among nurses. Journal of Advanced Nursing; 2000, 31 (4): 884-891. [DOI:10.1046/j.1365-2648.2000.01361.x
17. Aziznejad p., Hossein EJ. Job depression in clinical nurses in teaching hospitals in Babol. Journal of Babol University of Medical Sciences. 2004; 8(2): 6-19. [Persian].
18. Mahdavi A.,Midrei A. Ownership structure and efficiency of companies in market of paper money. Journal of Economic Studies.2005,71: 103-132[Persian].
19. Askari M. Health economy. 1997. Tehran: Nashr- A-Noo. Co. [Persian].
20. Maleki A. Assessing privatization surgical nursing care in Chamran hospital in Brojerd. Institute of publishing of Amam Hossein University. 2002. [Persian].
21. Mohseni Gh., Karamsima A. Buy service, decreasing governmental purchase and increase staff satisfaction are the governmental essential principles' in teaching and health care centers. Institute of publishing of Amam Hossein University. 2002. [Persian].
22. Karamsima A. The comparative study of hospital indexes in governmental and non- governmental units in Farabie Hospital. 1995. Tehran: 117-119. [Persian].
23. Lashkari M. The comparative study of educational impacts in governmental and non- governmental (private) centers. [MSc Theses].Economy. Tehran: Tarbiat Modares University, 1994. Tehran, Iran. [Persian].