1. Abdi Zh, Maleki M, Khosrav A. Perceptions of patient safety culture among staff of selected hospitals affiliated to Tehran University of Medical Sciences Payesh 2011; 10: 411-419
2. Rosen AB, Blendon RJ, DesRoches CM, Benson JM, Bates DW, Brodie M, et al. Physicians' views of interventions to reduce medical errors: does evidence of effectiveness matter? Academic Medicine.2005; 80:189-92. [DOI:10.1097/00001888-200502000-00018
3. Ravaghi H, Barati Marnani A, Hoseini AF, Takbiri A. The Relationship between Health Care Providers' Perceptions of Patient Safety Culture and Patients' Perceptions of Medical Errors in Teaching Hospitals in Tehran: 2011.
4. Mohammadi A, Eftekhar Ardebili H, Akbari Haghighi F, Mahmudi M, Pour Reza A. Services quality measurement based on patient perceptions and expectations in Zanjan hospitals. The Magazine of Health Faculty and Health Instute, 2003;2(2):71‐84.
5. Vafaeenasab MR. Division of medical errors and medical errors in dealing with the treatment system. Proceedings of the National Conference to prevent medical errors. 2005 May: Lorestan, Iran.
6. Kennedy M. Reducing Medical Error:Risk Management. Emergency Services Royal Melbourne Hospital. 2005.
7. Fleming M, Wentzell N. Patient safety culture improvement tool: development and guidelines for use. Healthcare Quarterly 2008; Special Issue (Patient Safety Papers): 10-19
8. Wachter RM. Understanding Patient Safety.1st ed. New York: Mc Graw Hill; 2008
9. World Health Organization: World alliance for patient Safety. WHO draft guidelines for adverse event reporting and learning systems: From information to action. World Health Organization, 2005.
10. Thomoson R, Pryce A. Patient safety: epidemiological considerations. In: Hurwitz B, Sheikh A, editors. Health Care Errors and Patient Safety. 1st ed. Oxford: Willy Blackwell; 2009 [DOI:10.1002/9781444308150.ch15
11. Kohn LT, Corrigan JM, Donaldson MS. To ErrIs Human, Building a Safer Health System.1st ed. Washington, D.C: National Academy Press; 2000
12. Leonard M, Frankel A, Simmonds T. Introduction. In: Leonard M, Frankel A, Simmonds T, editors. Achieving Safe and Reliable Healthcare: Strategies and Solutions. Chicago, IL: Health Administration Press; 2004. [DOI:10.1111/j.1469-5812.2004.00055.x
13. Thomas EJ, Studdert DM, Burstin HR, Orav EJ, Zeena T, Williams EJ, et al. Incidence and types of adverse events and negligent care in Utah and Colorado. Medical Care 2000; 38(3):261-271 [DOI:10.1097/00005650-200003000-00003
14. Proctor ML, Pastore J, Gerstle J, langer JC. Incidence of medical error and adverse outcomes on a pediatric general surgery service. Journal of Pediatrics Surgery. 2003; 38(9): 1361-1365. [DOI:10.1016/S0022-3468(03)00396-8
15. Moghaddasi H, Sheikhtaheri A, Hashemi N. Reducing medication errors: Roles of computerized physician order entry system. Journal of Health Administration. 2007; 10(27): 57-67 .
16. Akhlaghi M, Toufighi Zavareh H, Samadi F.Analysis of medical malpractice complaints in gynecology and obstetric refferred to the medical commission of L.M.O in Tehran from 2001-2001; causes & preventive resolutions. Scientific Journal of Forensic Medicine, 2004; 10(34): 70-74.
17. Jafarian A, Parsapour AR, Haj-Tarkhani AH, Asghari F, Emami Razavi SH, Yalda AR. A Survey of the Complaints Entering the Medical Council Organization of Tehran in Three Time Periods. Journal of Medical Ethics & Medical History .2009; 2(2): 9.
18. Herzer KR, Mark LJ, Michelson JD, Saletnik LA, Lundquist CA. Designing and implementing a comprehensive quality and patient safety management model: a paradigm for perioperative improvement. Journal of Patient Safety,2008; 4(2): 84-92. [DOI:10.1097/PTS.0b013e3181730863
19. Aspden P, Corrigan JM, Wolcott J, Erickson ShM, editor. Patient Safety: Achieving a New Standard for Care. Washington, DC: Institute of Medicine, 2004.
20. Wilson RM, Runciman WB, Gibberd RW, Harrison BT, Newby L, Hamilton JD. The Quality in Australian Health Care Study. Medical Journal. 1995; 163(9): 458-471.
21. Robert J, Catherine M. Views of practicing physicians and the public on medical errors. New England Journal of Medicin, 2002, 347, (24) :12.
22. Nasiripour AA, Raeissi P, Tabibi SJ, Keikavoosi Arani L. Hidden threats inducing medical errors in Tehran public hospitals.
23. Khajavi A, Vatankhah S, Ravaghi H, Barati A, Heyrani A. Physicians' perceptions of patient safety factors: a systematic review and narrative synthesis: ABM ., No. 792-11-12
24. Lawton R, McEachan RRC, Giles SJ, Sirriyeh R, Watt IS, Wright J. Development of an evidence-based framework of factors contributing to patient safety incidents in hospital settings: A systematic review. BMJ Quality Safety. 2012; 21:369-80. [DOI:10.1136/bmjqs-2011-000443
25. Saaty, TL. The analytic hierarchy process, McGraw Hill, New York. 1980.
26. Satyr TL, Relative measurement and its generalization in decision making why pair wise comparison are central in mathematics for the measurement of intangible factors the analytic hierarchy/network process. RACSAM, statistics and operations research.2008; 102(2):251-318
27. Saaty T L, Fundamental of the analytic network process-multiple networks with benefits, costs, opportunities, risks. Journal of Systems Science and Systems Engineering. 2004; 13(3): 348-379 [DOI:10.1007/s11518-006-0171-1
28. Ahmed, A, Kusumo, R., Savci, S., Kayis, B, Zhou M, Khoo YB. Application of analytical hierarchy process and Bayesian belief networks for risk analysis complexity. international.2005; 12
29. Suresh G, Horbar JD, Plsek P, Gray J, Edwards WH, Shiono PH, Ursprung R, Nickerson J, Lucey JF, Goldmann Dfor the NaNiotVON. Voluntary anonymous reporting of medical errors for neonatal intensive care. Pediatrics. 2004; 113: 1609. [DOI:10.1542/peds.113.6.1609
30. Sexton JB, Thomas EJ, Helmreich RL. Error, stress, and teamwork in medicine and aviation: cross sectional surveys. BMJ. 2000; 320: 745–9. [DOI:10.1136/bmj.320.7237.745
31. Flin R, Fletcher G, McGeorge P, Sutherland A, Patey R. Anaesthetists' attitudes to teamwork and safety. Anaesthesia 2003; 58: 233–42. [DOI:10.1046/j.1365-2044.2003.03039.x
32. Ummenhofer W, Amsler F, Sutter PM, Martina B, Martin J, Scheidegger D. Team performance in the emergency room: assessment of inter-disciplinary attitudes. Resuscitation 2001; 49: 39–46. [DOI:10.1016/S0300-9572(00)00304-X
33. Akbari Sari A, Doshmangir L, Sheldon T. A systematic review of the extent, nature and likely causes of preventable adverse events arising from hospital care. Iranian Journal of Public Health. 2010; 39(3): 1-15
34. Hobgood CH, Hevia A, Weiner B, The influence of the causes and contexts of medical errors on Emergency Medicine residents'responses to their errors: An Exploration. 2005; 80:758–764.
35. Braithwaite J, Westbrook M, Robinson M, Michael S, Pirone CH, Robinsoon PH. Improving patient safety: the comparative views of patient safety specialists, workforce staff and managers. BMJ Quality Safety. 2011;20:424-431. [DOI:10.1136/bmjqs.2010.047605