1. Kazemi M, Fayyazi M, Kaveh M. Investigation of procrastination prevalence and its causes among university managers and employees. Journal of Management 2011; 2(4):42-63. [Persian].
2. Abdekhhodaei MS, Fatehi Y, Pourgholami F. Investigate the relationship between procrastination and perfectionism and self-efficacy among hospital staff of Frashband city. Proceedings Congress of The first congress in Iranian social psychology; 2011 Feb1-2; Tehran, Iran. [Persian].
3. Khosravi AA. A study of the relationship between job satisfaction and procrastination. Quarterly Journal of Educational Leadership and Administration 2008; 3(2): 125-141.[ Persian]
4. Khodabakhshi M, Sepahvandi M, Sheikhaleslami A, Habibi E. The prediction of organizational procrastination and life satisfaction according to job burnout and years of career. Journal of Military Medicine 2016; 4(17): 207-213 [Persian].
5. Piri Kamrani M, Salimi P, Momeni K. The effectiveness of life skills training on procrastination in education teachers. Proceedings Congress of The first congress in Iranian social psychology; 2011 Feb1-2; Tehran, Iran. [Persian].
6. Allis A, Jeams Nal W. The psychology of procrastination. Translated in Persian by Mohammad Ali Farjad. 4th ed. Tehran: Roshd Publications; 2009. [Persian].
7. Steel, P.(2004). The nature of procrastination: A Meta analytic study. Accessed Jul 10, 2016. Available at: URL: http://www. ucalgary. Ca/mg/research/ media/2004_07. pdf.
8. Ferrari JR, Callaghan JO, Newbegin I. Prevalence of procrastination in the United States, United Kingdom, and Australia: Arousal and Avoidance Delays among Adults. North American Journal of Psychology, 2005, Vol. 7, No. 1, 1 -6.
9. Hashemi T, Mostafavi F, Mashinchi Abbasi N, Badri R. Role of goal orientation, self-efficacy of self-regulation and personality in procrastination. Contemporary Psychology, 2012; 7(1): 73-84. [Persian].
10. Beheshtifar M, Hoseinifar H, Nekoei Moghadam M. Effect Procrastination on Work-Related Stress. European Journal of Economics, Finance and Administrative Sciences, 2011; 38:59-64. Accessed Jul 10, 2016. Available at: URL: www.flexmanager.ir/sites/default/files/download/86638d01.pdf
11. Steel, P. The nature of procrastination: a meta-analytic and theoretical review of quintessential self-regulatory failure. Psychological bulletin, 2007; 133(1): 65–94. Accessed Jul 15, 2016. Available at: URL:studiemetro.au.dk/fileadmin/www...au.dk/Procrastination_2.pdf
12. Fathi A, Fathi Azaar E, Badri R, Mir Nasab MM, Bardel M, Hoseyni Nasab SD. The effectiveness of teaching strategies to reduce academic procrastination on secondary schools students' academic procrastination in Tabriz. Journal of Instruction and Evaluation, 2015; 8(30):45-57.[Persian].
13. Ghorban Jahromi R.Hejazi E, Ejei J. Investigating the mediating role of achievement goals in the relationship between need for cognition and cognitive engagement: The effect of procrastination context. Journal of Psychology 2015; 19(73): 3-21.[Persian].
14. Woodruff D. 101 tips to improve your nursing care. Wisconsin, USA: PESI, LLC, copy right; 2007.
15. Yasemi Nejad P, Saif A, Gol Mohammadian M. The effect of life skills training on procrastination and school achievement of girl students. Scientific-Research Journal of Shahed University. Clinical Psy & Personality 2011; 2(5):25-36.[Persian].
16. Shokri F, Alipour A, Agah Haris M. The effectiveness of cognitive- behavioral intervention based on procrastination on enhancing students' academic performance and self- Esteem. Journal of Social Cognition 2013; 1(2):81-925. [Persian]
17. Shaheni Yelagh M, Salamati A, Mehrabizadeh M, Haghighi J.The prevalence of procrastination and the effect of cognitive behavioral therapy and behavior management on the decline it in high school students in Ahwaz. Journal of Education of Shaheed Chamran Uinversity 2006; 3(3):1-30. [Persian]
18. Aghatehrani M. Procrastination(Etiology and Treatment). Qhom: Publication of Imam Khomeini Educational and Research Institution, 2006.[ Persian]
19. Farzi N, Bahlakeh A, Bordbar G. Relationship between nurses' job stress and procrastination: case study. Quarterly Journal of Nursing Management 2015; 4(2):71-79. [Persian]
20. Safariniya M, Amirkhani Razelighi Z. Path Analysis relationship organizational procrastination with cognitive arousal and burn-out Tehran governmental employees. Quarterly Journal of Organizational Resources Management Research 2013;2(4):111-131.[Persian]
21. Larson MA. Procrastination and performance, does experience moderate the effects? [Dissertation].Angelo State University; 2008.
22. Howell AJ, Watson DC. Procrastination: Associations with achievement goal orientation and learning strategies. Personality and Individual Differences 2007; 43: 167–178. [DOI:10.1016/j.paid.2006.11.017
23. Diaz-Morales, J.F., Ferrari, J. R. and Cohen, J.R. Indecision and avoidant procrastination: the role of morningness–eveningness and time perspective in chronic delay lifestyles. The journal of general psychology2008; 13(3), 228- 240. [DOI:10.3200/GENP.135.3.228-240
24. Klassen RM, Krawchuk LL, Rajani S. Academic procrastination of undergraduates, Low self-efficacy to self-regulate predicts higher levels of procrastination. Contemporary Educational Psychology 2008; 33: 915–931. [DOI:10.1016/j.cedpsych.2007.07.001
25. Rahimian Boogar I, Rohanipoor S. The academic procrastination in university students: Predictive role of demographical and psychological factors. Bi quarterly Journal of Cognitive Strategies in Learning, 2015; 3(4): 1-19. [Persian]
26. Kazemi M. The relationship between organizational procrastination with perfectionism and job performance in Shiraz. [Dissertation]. Shiraz: Marvdasht Branch, Islamic Azad University; 2015.
27. Golpayegani M. The effect of positive organizational behavior, organizational cynicism and desire to negligence of bank employees in Semnan. [Dissertation].Shahroud: Shahroud Branch, Islamic Azad University; 2016.
28. Tavakoli M A, Dehkordian P. Prediction of university student's addictability based on some demographic variables, academic procrastination, and interpersonal variables. Journal of Research on Addiction 2014; 7(28): 32-41.[Persian]
29. Brennan TA, Leape LL, Laird NM, Hebert L, Localio R, Lawthers AG & et.al. Incidence of adverse events and negligence in hospitalized patients — Results of the Harvard medical practice study I. N Engl J Med 1991; 324:370-376 DOI: 10.1056/NEJM199102073240604. [DOI:10.1056/NEJM199102073240604
30. Ghoddousi Nejad A. Evaluation of classroom management practices and perceptions of school climate with procrastination high school teachers in Dehdasht, Shiraz, 2013. [Dissertation]. Azerbaijan: Shaheed Madani University of Azarbayejan; 2014.
31. Akhondi N. Comparison of the efficacy Luthans method and Allis method on psychological capital, mental health indicators and occupational indicators in experts working in Iran Khodro Diesel Company. [Dissertation]. Tehran:Payam e Noor University; 2014.[ Persian]
32. Karami D. The prevalence of procrastination in students and the association with depression and anxiety. Andishe va Raftar Journal(Journal of clinical psychology) 2009;4(13): 25-34.[Persian]
33. Hosseinzadeh M.The relationship between personalities with staff procrastination WWC North Khorasan. [Dissertation]. Shahroud: Shahroud Branch, Islamic Azad University; 2014. [Persian]
34. Gafni R and Geri N. Time management: Procrastination tendency in individual and collaborative tasks. Interdisciplinary Journal of Information, Knowledge, and Management 2010; 5: 115-125. [DOI:10.28945/1127
35. Vij J. Gender does not influence delaying excuses: An exploratory study of the reasons of academic procrastination among college students. The International Journal of Indian Psychology 2016; 3(3):144-154. Accessed Jul 10, 2016. Available at: URL: oaji.net/articles/2016/1170-1460578933.pdf
36. Balkis M. & Duru E. Prevalence of academic procrastination behavior among preservice teachers, and its relationship with demographics and individual preference. Journal of Theory and practice in Education 2009; 5(1): 18 – 32. Accessed Jul 2, 2016. Available at: URL: eku.comu.edu.tr/article/download/1044000004/1044000208
37. Sharma M. Kaur G. Gender differences in procrastination and academic stress among adolescents. Indian Journal of Social Science Researches 2011; 8: 122-127.
38. Moradi S. The relationship between certain personality, organizational and occupational traits with procrastination in National Iranian Drilling Company. [Dissertation].Ahvaz: Shaheed Chamran University; 2014. [Persian]
39. Shirafkan A, Nouranipour R, Karimi Y, Esmaeili M. The effectiveness of education of time management skills on procrastination and Perfectionism in students. Journal of Counseling Research 2008; 8(27): 27-50. [Persian]
40. Shirafkan A, Zaerian S. Comparison of effectiveness of cognitive behavioral education and time management skills on procrastination and perfectionism in students. J of Culture of Canceling 2009; 1(2): 99-126.
41. Sevari K, Beshlideh K, Shehni M. The relationship between time management and self-efficacy with academic procrastination. Journal of Educational Psychology 2009; 5(140: 100-114. [Persian]
42. Simiarian K, Simiarian G, Ebrahimi Ghavam S. Effectiveness of self-control training on the second year high school female students' procrastination. Social Psychology Research Quarterly, 2011; 3(1): 19-35. [Persian]