1. Simha A, Elloy DF, Huang H-C. The moderated relationship between job burnout and organizational cynicism, Management Decision.2014; 52(3):482-504. [DOI:10.1108/MD-08-2013-0422
2. Leiter M.P, Bakker A.B, Maslach C. The contemporary context of job burnout. Burnout at work: A Psychological Perspective, New York: Psychology press. 2014.
3. Kokkoinos C. Job Stressors, Personality and Burnout in Primary School teachers, British. Journal of Educational Psychology. 2009; 77 (1):229-243. [DOI:10.1348/000709905X90344
4. Tabarsa GR, Moeinikorbekandi M, The study of relationship between spiritual intelligence and job burnout, Journal of Human Resource Management Research.2014;4(4):109-135.[Persian]
5. Farber B.A, Heitftz LJ. The process and dimension of burnout in psychotherapeutic work: A Factor Analysis study, Professional Psychology.1983; (13):293-307.
6. Galanakis M, Moraitou M, Garivaldis FJ, Stalikas A. Factorial structure and psychometric properties of the Maslach Burnout Inventory(MBI) in Greek Midwives, Europe's Journal of Psychology. 2009; 4(-):52-70.
7. Maslach, C. Job Burnout: New directions in research and intervention. Current Directions in Psychological Science.2003; 12(3):189-192. [DOI:10.1111/1467-8721.01258
8. Gibson JL, Ivancevich JM, Donnelly JH, Konopaske R. Organizational behavior, structure, processes, 14thed, The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc.; 2012.
9. Kordetamini B, Nikmanesh Z, Ghanbaror, M. Examine the relationship between organizational spirituality and burnout among nurses in public hospitals in Zahedan, Journal of Public Management Research. 2014; 7(24):141-152[Persian].
10. Samadpour, T. Evaluation job of stressful factors in the employment of pregnant nurses working in surgical hospitals of Tehran medical sciences university. Journal of Zums.1994; 2(7):44-51[Persian].
11. Kanai_Pak M, Aiken LH, Sloane DM, Poghosyan L. Poor work environments and nurse inexperience are associated with burnout, job dissatisfaction, and quality deficits in Japanese hospitals. Journal of Clinical Nursing: 2008, 17(24), 3324-3329. [DOI:10.1111/j.1365-2702.2008.02639.x
12. Maslach C, Schaufeil WB, Leiter MP. Job burnout. Annual Review of Psychology, 2001; 52(1):397-422. [DOI:10.1146/annurev.psych.52.1.397
13. Champoux EJ. Organization Behavior: Integrating individuals, groups and organization, 4thed, Routledge, Taylor & Francis Group; 2011.
14. Dubrin AJ. Essentials of management, 9thed, South-Western; 2012.
15. Babaeian A, Zandi, F. The role of psychological contract fulfillment on job burnout. Journal of Management Studies in Development and Evolution, 2015; 23(75), 97-114[Persian].
16. Lambert FG, Hogan NL, Barton-Bellessa SM, Jiang S. Examining the relationship between supervisor and management trust and job burnout among correctional staff. Journal of Criminal Justice and Behavior, 2012; 39(7), 938-957. [DOI:10.1177/0093854812439192
17. Singh P, Suar D, Leiter MP. Antecedents, Work-Related consequences, and buffers of job burnout among Indian software developers. Journal of Leadership & Organizational Studies, 2012; 19(1), 83-104. [DOI:10.1177/1548051811429572
18. Blanch A, Aluja A. Social support (Family and supervisor), work-family conflict, and burnout: sex differences. Journal of human Relations, 2012; 65(7), 811-833.
19. GriffinWR, Moorhead G. Organizational behavior, 11thed, south-western, cengage Learning; 2014.
20. Dargahi, H, Mosavi SMH, Farhani SA, Shaham G. Conflict management and its strategies. Journal of Health Message; 2008,2(1,2):63-72.[Persian].
21. Hellriegel D, Slocum JW. Organizational behavior, 13thed, south-western, Cengage Learning; 2011.
22. Hitt AM, Miller CC, Colella A. Organizational behavior,3rd ed, John Wiley & Sons, Inc.;2011.
23. George JM, Jones GR. Understanding and managing organizational Behavior, 6thed, Prentice Hall, Inc.; 2012.
24. Stroh LK, Northcraft G.B, Neale MA. Organizational behavior: a management challenge. 3rded, Lawrence Erlbaum Associates, Publishers; 2002.
25. Daft R. Management. 8thed, Thomson South-Western; 2008.
26. Robbins SP, Judge TA. Organizational behavior. 15thed, Pearson Education, Inc.; 2013.
27. Shermerhorn JR, Hunt JG, Osborn RN. Organizational behavior. 7thed, John Wiley & Sons, Inc.; 2002.
28. Davari A, Rezazadeh A. Structural equation modeling with PLS, 3thed, Jahad Daneshgahi Organization; 2015. [Persian].