1. 1- Barzide M, Choubineh A, Tabatabaei H. Dimensions of job stress and its relationship to public health nurses. Journal of Occupational Medicine Specialist 2012; 4(3): 17-27. [Persian]
2. 2- Torshizi L, Ahmadi F. Job stressors from clinical nurss perspective. Irain Journal of Nursing 2011; 24(70): 49-60. [Persian]
3. 3- Ghanei R, Valiei S, Rezai M, Rezai K. The relationship between personality characteristics and Nursing occupational stress 2013; 1 (3): 28-34[Persian].
4. 4- HazAVEhei SM, Hosseini Z, Moeini B, Moghimbeigi A, Hamidi Y. Assessing stress level and stress management among Hamadan hospital nurses based on PRECEDE model. Ofogh-e-Danesh; Jornal of Gonabad University of Medical Sciences 2012; 18(3): 78-87. [Persian]
5. 5- Torshizi M, Saadatjoo SI. Job stress in the staff of tire factory. Jornal of Birjand Unvirsity of Medical Sciences 2012; 19(2); 200-207. [Persian]
6. 6- Milutinovic D, Golubovic B, Brkic N, Prokes B. Professional stress and health among CRitical care nurses in Serbia. ArhHigRadaTosikol. 2012; 63: 171-80.
7. 7- Josephson M, Lagerström M, Hagberg M, et al. Musculoskeletal symptoms and job strain among nursing personnel: a study over a three-year period. Ocupational Environment Medicine. 1997; 54(9):681-5.
8. 8- Khaghani M, Ebadi A, Sirati M, Rahmani M. Relationship between job stress and quality of work life of nurses of at the hospital of the Armed Forces. Military Medicine 2009; 10(3); 1715-184[Persian].
9. 9- Rahimi A, Ahmadi F, Akhound M. Prevalence of and risk factors of job stress among nurses working 1in hospitals Tehran. Journal of Life 2006; 10(22): 13-22. [Persian]
10. 10- Hosseini Z, Moeini B, HazAVEhei SMM, Aghamollai T, Moghimbeigi A. Effect of educational stress management, based on precede model, on job stress of nurses. Hormozgan Medical Journal. 2011; 3 (15):200-208[Persian].
11. 11- Landeweerd JA, Boumans NP. Nurses' work satisfaction and feelings of health and stress in three psychiatric departments. International Journal of Nursing Studies 1988; 25(3): 225-34.
12. 12- Golshiri P, Pourabdian S, Najimi A, MosaZadeh H, Hasheminia J. Factors effective on job stress of nurses working in emergency wards. 2012; 9(1): 6-50. [Persian]
13. 13- Shareinia H, Khalilian R, Bloochi T, Javadi H, Hosseini M. Relationship between job satisfaction and burnout among prehospital emergency staff. Quarterly Journal of Nursing Management; 6(1 & 2): 53-63. [Persian]
14. 14- Mahmoudi H, Ebadi A, Salimi S.H, Najafi Mehri S, Mokhtari Nouri J, Shokrollahi F. Effect of nurse communication with patients on axiety, depression and stress level of emergencyward patients. Journal of CRitical Care Nursing 2010; 3(1): 7-12. [Persian]
15. 15- Black J, Shaw A. Patient experience of emergencyadmission: How relevant is the British Govermental charter. Journal of Advanced Nursing. 1999; 19:1212-22. 19-29. [Persian]
16. 16- Aghajanian MJ. The professional burnout of nurses in different wards. Journal of Research in Nursing and Midwifery. 2012;9(2):97-104. [Persian]
17. 17- Tyson PD, Pongruengphant R. Five-year follow-up study of stress among nurses in public and private hospitals in Thailand. International Journal of Nursing Studies.2004Mar; 41(3):247-54.
18. 18- Sveinsdottir H, Biering P, Ramel A. Occupational stress, job satisfaction, and working environment among Icelandic nurses: a CRoss-sectional questionnaire survey. International Journal of Nursing Studies 2006 Sep;43(7):875-89.
19. 19- Vahey C,Doris AH, Linda SM. Nurse Burnout and Patient Satisfaction. Medical Care, 2004;42(2).
20. 20- Kelly JR, CRoss DG. Stress coping behavior and recommendations for intensive care and medical surgical ward registered nurses. Research in Nursing & Health. 1985; 8:321-2.
21. 21- Abdi H, Shahbazi L. Professional stress in the emergency part nurses. Journal of Shahid Sadoughi University of Medical Sciences and Health Services. 2002;9(3):64-70. [Persian]
22. 22- Zautcke JL, Neylan VD, Hart RG. Stress in the emergency department clerical staff. Journal of Emergency Medicine. 1996 ; 14(2): 247-9.
23. 23- Aghilinejad. M, Golabadi. M. Comparing stress level of woman nurses of different units of Iran university hospitals in autumn 2009. Annual Millitary Health Sciences Research. 2010; 8 (1) :44-48. [Persian]
24. 24- Pflanz S, Sonnek S. Work stress in the military: prevalence causes, and relationship to emotional health. Millitary Medicine 2002; 167(11): 82-227.
25. 25- Hays MA, All AC, Mannahan C, Cuaderes E, Wallace D. Reported stressors and ways of coping utilized by intensive care unit nurses. Dimensions of CRitical Care Nursing 2006;25(4):185–93.
26. 26- Alnem A, Aboads F, Al-Yousef M, Al-Yateem N, Abotabar N. Nurses perceived job related stress and job satisfaction in Amman private hospitals. Availeable at: htt: //faculty KSU.edu.sa/msawalha/Documents/My %20 publication.pdf
27. 27- French M, Kaplan R. Job stress among nursing performance in dialysis unit. Journal of Nursing Research. 2003; 3:150-59.
28. 28- Ghasemi A, Attar M. Evaluation of occupational stressors in nurses working Babol, Sari and Behshar hospitals [Internet]. 2005 [cited 2014 Jan 5]. Available from: http://www.betsa.ir/ [Persian]
29. 29- Mortaghy Ghasemi M, Ghahremani Z, Vahedian A, Ghorbani F. Nurses job stress in therapeutic educational centers in zanjan. Journal of Gorgan Faculty Nurs Midwifery 2011; 8(1): 42-51. [Persian]
30. 30- Rezaee N, Behbahani N, Najaf Yarandi A, Hosseini F. Relationship between job stress and social support in nurses. Iranian Journal of Nursing. 2006; 46(19):71-8. [Persian].
31. 31- Lee I, Wong H. Occupational stress and related factor in public health nurses. Nursing Research 2002; 10(4): 253-260.
32. 32- Shahraki Vahed A, Mardani Hanuleh M, Sanchuli J, Hamedi Shahraki S. Assessment of the relationship between mental health and job stress among nurses. Journal of Jahrom Universty of Medical Sciences Vol 2010; 8(3): 35-40. [Persian]
33. 33- Bahrami A, Akbari H, Mosavi GH, Hannani M, Ramazani Y. Job stress among nurses in Kashan hospitals. Feyz Journal of Kashan University of Medical Sciences. 2012;15(4: 366-. 373. [Persian]
34. 34- Sherbafinegad J, Lakdizaji S, Namdar H, GHoochanzadeh M, Fartash Naemi A. Job stressors in nursing. J Nurs Midwifery Tabriz 2008; 10:26-30. [Persian].
35. 35 Khaghanizadeh M, Ebadi A, Siratinayyer M, Rahmani M. The study of relationship between job stress and quality of work life of nurses in military hospitals. Journal of Millitary Medicine. 2008; 10(3): 84-175. [Persian]
36. 36-Noorian C, Parvin N, Mehrabi T. Evaluation of the relation between occupational stress and general health condition in nurses working in Isfahan university hospitals. Journal of Nursing & Midwifery Rafsanjan 2005; 5(1, 2): 45-52.