1. Bradberi T, Graves J. Emotional intelligence: skills and experiences. [M,Ganji,trans.].Tehran: Savalan publisher; 2005. [Persian].
2. Benson G, Ploeg J, Brown B. A cross-sectional study of emotional intelligence in baccalaureate nursing students. Nurse Education Today. 2010 Jan 1;30(1):49-53.- [DOI:10.1016/j.nedt.2009.06.006
3. Por J, Barriball L, Fitzpatrick J, Roberts J. Emotional intelligence: Its relationship to stress, coping, well-being and professional performance in nursing students. Nurse education today. 2011 Nov 1;31(8):855-60. [DOI:10.1016/j.nedt.2010.12.023
4. Saidi M, Karimi H. Relationship between nurse managers' emotional intelligence and their transformational leadership styles. Quarterly Journal of Nursing Management. 2012 Dec 15;1(2):63-9.
5. Molaei E, Asayesh H, Taghvakish B, Ghorbani M. Gender difference and emotional intelligence in Golestan university of medical sciences students. Journal of Gorgan Bouyeh Faculty of Nursing & Midwifery. 2012;8(2):30-4.
6. Yamani NI, Shahabi MA, Haghani FA. The relationship between emotional intelligence and job stress in the faculty of medicine in Isfahan University of Medical Sciences. Journal of advances in medical education & professionalism. 2014 Jan;2(1):20.
7. Benson G, Ploeg J, Brown B. A cross-sectional study of emotional intelligence in baccalaureate nursing students. Nurse Education Today. 2010 Jan 1;30(1):49-53. [DOI:10.1016/j.nedt.2009.06.006
8. Joeybar M, Rahnavar F, Comparison of Emotional Intelligence among Three Levels of Management: (Case Study). The vision of business management. 2007;26:101-118.
9. Vatankhah S, Raeisi P, Kalhor RA. Correlation between Emotional Intelligence (EI) with Conflict Management Strategies in Managers of Qazvin Teaching Hospitals, 2007.