1. MacPhee M, Ellis J, McCutheon AS. Nurse staffing and patient safety. Canadian Nurse. 2006;102(8): 18-23.
2. Bayrami M, Hashemi T, Ghahramanzadeh A, Alaie P. The relationship between mental health and emotional intelligence with job burnout in nurses of Tabriz state hospitals. Journal of Research in Behavioural Sciences. 2011; 9(2):141-147. [Persian].
3. Ofordile C. Burnout among human services providers in Nigeria. Sustainable Human Development Review. 2010;2(2): 5.5-20.
4. Khatiban M, Hosseini S, Beikmoradi A. Burnout in the personnel of the emergency medical services in Hamadan province. Journal of Hamadan Nursing & Midwifery. 2012; 20(2):5-15. [Persian].
5. McAllister M, McKinnon J. The importance of teaching and learning resilience in the health disciplines: a critical review of the literature. Nurse education today. 2009;29(4):371-9. [DOI:10.1016/j.nedt.2008.10.011
6. Essex B, Scott LB. Chronic stress and associated coping strategies among volunteer ems personnel. Prehospital Emergency Care. 2008;12(1):69-75. [DOI:10.1080/10903120701707955
7. Maguire BJ, Hunting KL, Smith GS, Levick NR. Occupational fatalities in emergency medical services: a hidden crisis. Annals of emergency medicine. 2002;40(6):625-32. [DOI:10.1067/mem.2002.128681
8. Sadr Momtaz N, Tabebi S, Mahmode M. A comparative study in disaster planning in selected countries. Tehran University Medical Journal. 2007;65(1):14-9. [Persian].
9. Maslach C, Jackson SE. The measurement of experienced burnout. Journal of Organizational Behavior. 1981;2(2):99-113. [DOI:10.1002/job.4030020205
10. Rashedi V, Foroughan M, Hosseini M. Burnout and related demographic variables among Tehran Welfare Organization staffs. Journal of Kermanshah University of Medical Sciences. 2012;16(1):28-36. [Persian].
11. Christina M, editor. Burn-out: A social psychological analysis. annual meeting of the American Psychological Association San Francisco, San Francisco. 1977.
12. Talaei A, Mokhber N, Mohammad Nejad M, Samari A. Burnout and associated factors among employees of university hospitals in Mashhad in 2006. Koomesh.2008; 9(3): 237-245.[Persian].
13. Lopez Franco M, Rodriguez Nunez A, Fernandez Sanmartin M, Marcos Alonso S, Martino Torres F Martino Sanches JM. Burnout Syndrome among health workers in pediatrics.Anales de Pediatria (Barcelona, Spain).2005;62(3):248-51.
14. Alavi S. Management and organization psychology. Tehran. Public Administration Training Center. 1992. [Persian].
15. Maslach C, Schaufeli WB, Leiter MP. Job burnout. Annual Review of Psychology. 2001; 52: 397-422. [DOI:10.1146/annurev.psych.52.1.397
16. Sahraeian A, Toubaei S. Burnout and job satisfaction of nurses working in internal, surgery, psychiatry burn and burn wards. Horizon Medical Scienves, 2007, 12(4): 40-45 [Persian].
17. Wingenfeld K, Schulz M, Damkroeger A, Rose M, Driessen M. Elevated diurnal salivary cortisol in nurses is associated with burnout but not with vital exhaustion. PsychoNeuroEndocrinology. 2009; 34(8): 1144-51. [DOI:10.1016/j.psyneuen.2009.02.015
18. Mirabzadeh Ardakani A, Samii M, Faizzade G, Irani Sh. Burnout and related factors on hospitalstaff Razi Psychiatric. Iranian Rehabilitation Journal. 2007; 8(29): 64-70. [Persian].
19. Moradi Z, Eslami A.A, Hasanzadeh A. Job Burnout Status among Pre-Hospital Emergency Technicians. Iranian Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2015; 2(1):28-32. [Persian].
20. França SPdS, De Martino MMF, Aniceto EVdS, Silva L.L. Predictors of burnout syndrome in nurses in the prehospital emergency services. Acta Paul Enferm. 2012;25(1):68-73.
21. Cicchitti C, Cannizzaro G, Rosi F, Maccaroni R, Menditto VG. Burnout syndrome in pre-hospital and hospital emergency. cognitive study in two cohorts of nurses. Recent Progress in Medicine. 2014; 105(7-8): 275-280.
22. Iglesias MEL, de Bengoa Vallejo RB, Fuentes PS. The relationship between experiential avoidance and burnout syndrome in critical care nurses: A cross-sectional questionnaire survey. International Journal Of Nursing Studies. 2010;47(1):30-7. [DOI:10.1016/j.ijnurstu.2009.06.014
23. Da Silva R, Carolina T, Felipe D , Patrícia M, Ana L, Laura de A. Hardy personality and burnout syndrome among nursing students in three Brazilian universities: an analytic study. BMC Nursing.2014; 13(9): 1-6. [DOI:10.1186/1472-6955-13-9
24. Karimi S.E, Kamal SH.M, Harouni G.G, Ahmadi S, Shushtari Z.J. Ecological Study of Violence against Children in Provinces of Iran: A Cluster Analysis. Journal of Mazandaran University of Medical Sciences (JMUMS). 2015; 25(130): 87-99. [Persian].
25. Delpasand M, Raeissi P, Begdeli F, Shahabi M. The impact of job rotation on nurses burnout in Ayatollah Kashani hospital, Tehran: A case study. Iran Occupational Health. 2011; 7(4):7-17. [Persian].
26. Ebrahimi H, Navidian A, Ameri M, Sadeghi M. Burnout, dimensions and factors related to the operational staff and emergency medicine. Health Promotion Management Journal. 2014; 3(3): 16-26.[Persian].
27. Moshtagh Eshgh Z, Aghaeinejad A.A, Peyman A, Amirkhani A, Taghinezhad F, Sheikhi A.A. The relationship between occupational stresses with job burnout in pre-hospital emergency staff. Jorjani Hakim Journal. 2015;2(2):41-33. [Persian].
28. Wu S, Zhu W, Wang Z, Wang M, LAN Y. Relationship between burnout and occupational stress among nurses in china. Journal of Advance Nurse. 2007;59(3):233-39. [DOI:10.1111/j.1365-2648.2007.04301.x