1. Abaszade A., Borhani F., Moazen L. Comparison of ethical sensitivity nurses and nursing students in Kerman University of Medical Sciences. Journal of Ethics. 2010., 4(12): 39-54. [Persian].
2. Askari M. Organizational commitment and its relationship with corporate culture. Journal of Strategic Management. 2004., 32 & 33: 1-16. [Persian].
3. Jouybari L, Oskouee SF, Ahmadi F. Comforting hospitalized patients: presentation of a model [Online]. [cited2005]. 2015., Available from: URL: http://jouybari.blogfa.com/post/726
4. Tavallaei R. Factors influencing ethical behavior of the staff in an organization. The Scientific and Promotional Bimonthly of Police Human Development 2011; 6(4):22-27. [Persian].
5. Abaszade A., Borhani F., Moazen L. Comparison of ethical sensitivity nurses and nursing students in Kerman University of Medical Sciences. Journal of Ethics. 2010., 4(12): 39-54. [Persian].
6. Izadi A., Imani E., Khademi Z., Asadi N., Fariba H., Naghizade F. Nurses moral sensitivity correlated with the behavior of their care. Iranian Journal of Medical Ethics and History. 2013., 6(2): 43-56. [Persian].
7. Atashzade F., Pazargady M., ZaghariTafaroshi M. Explaining the concept of quality of care from the perspective of stakeholders with phenomenological study. Journal of Research in Health Sciences. 2012., 1(3): 214-228. [Persian].
8. Borhani F. Jalali T, Abbaszadeh A, Haghdoost A.A. Nurses' perception of ethical climate and job satisfaction. Iranian Journal of Medical ethics & History of Medicine., 2012, 5:6. [Persian].
9. Yilmaz E, Ozer G, Gunluk M. Do organizational politics and organizational commitment affect budgetary slack creation in commitment affect budgetary slack creation in public organizations? Procedia – Soc Behav Sci Young, D. R. 2014., Lexington Books.
10. Olsen B, Bao Y, Parayitam S. Political behavior, trustworthiness, job satisfaction. Industrial and Commercial Training. 2014., 35(5): 184-190-11- Goodarzi A. Organizational loyalty management of the strategic approach of human resources. Journal of Basic and Applied Scientific Research. 2012., 2(9): 8995-8998. [Persian]
11. Hariri N, Abazari Z, Ismailia M. Assess the relationship between religious orientation and organizational loyalty among librarians. Journal of Theological- Make Believe Studies. 2014., 13: 53-71. [Persian]
12. Golparvar M, Nadi, MA. The mediating role of organizational loyalty in the relationship between work ethics with deviant behaviors in the workplace. Journal of Ethics in Science and Technology. 2012., 1: 43-53. [Persian]
13. Brown S, Mchardy R. Taylor, K. Workplace performance, worker commitment and loyalty. IZA Discussion paper. 2011., 5447: 213-220.
14. Wolf Z, Giardino E, Obsborne P. Dimensions of Nurse Caring. IMAGE 1994; 26(2): 107-11. [DOI:10.1111/j.1547-5069.1994.tb00927.x
15. Hajinezhad M E, Azodi P, Rafii F, Ramezanian N, Tarighat M. perspectives of patients and nurses on caring behaviors of urses. Hayat. 2012; 17 (4) :36-45
16. Beheshtifar, M., Neoei Moghadam, M. (2010), Relationship between managers' behavior and employees job satisfaction, Journal of Ethics on Sciences and Technology, 5 (2-1), pp. 67-73.
17. Victor, B. Cullen, B. (1988). A theory and measure of ethical climate in organizations. Administrative Science Quarterly. 33, 101-125. [DOI:10.2307/2392857
18. Bratton, V. Affective morality: the role of emotions in the ethical decision making process. The Florida state University. 2004.
19. shakerinia E., The relationship between moral and organizational support on organizational citizenship behavior in nurses in public hospitals in Rasht. Journal of Hospital. 2012., 11(1): 28-19. [Persian].
20. Lin SH, Wu H. Effects of ethical sales behavior considered through transaction cost theory: To whom is the customer loyalty? The Journal of International Management Studies. 2012., 7(1).
21. Borzoo s.R., Understand the knowledge and experience of patients treated by nurses in providing comfort during hemodialysis. Journal of Research in Health Sciences. 2014.,3(1): 1-13. [Persian].
22. Baljani E., Azimi N., Hosainlou A. Nurses' perception of the importance of caring behaviors and factors related to the delivery of caring behaviors. Journal of Evidence-Based Care. 2012. 2(1): 13-21. [Persian].
23. Lack Dizji S. A special section of caring behaviors of nursing students, the development of education Jundishapur. Journal of Medical Education Centre for Development. 2014., 1(1). [Persian].
24. Dargahi H, Shaham G. The relationship between organizational commitments and non-ethical behavior tendency among the employees of Tehran University of Medical Science: an overview. Iranian Journal of Medical ethics & History of Medicine. 2015; 8 (4) :46-57 [Persian].
25. Hart D, Fegley S. Prosocial behavior and caring in adolescence: Relations to self-understanding and social judgment. Child Development. 1995. 66: 1346–1359. [DOI:10.2307/1131651
26. Meral s. The effects of organizational justice and ethical climate on perceived work related stress, Yeaitepe University Turky. 2014.
27. Mohamad Nalarifi. Community pharmacist perception and attitude toward ethical issues at community pharmacy setting in central Saudi Arabia. Saudi Pharmaceutical Journal. 2013., 22: 315–325
28. Margrethe Kristiansen A, Aud Obstfelder A, Ann Therese L. Nurses' sense making of contradicting logics: An underexplored aspect of organisational work in nursing homes. Scandinavian Journal of Management. 2015., 31: 330–337 [DOI:10.1016/j.scaman.2015.04.003