1. Nazem F. Entrepreneurial managers and its components in different regions of the Islamic Azad University. Learning Management Innovation. 2007; 2(4): 11-33. [Persian]
2. Mohamadi H.R, Amadi E, Shyan Jahromi Sh.A. Wishing to investigate the relationship between personality traits of entrepreneurship, Journal of Sociology and Women. 2011; 2(1):99-120. [Persian]
3. Mahdavi M, Ozari Z. The amount of entrepreneurial managers and the subsidiaries management and planning. Journal of Management and Development Process. 2006; 65: 13-27. [Persian]
4. Amirkafi M, Hashemi Nasab F.S. The impact of organizational justice, organizational support and organizational trust organizational commitment. Social Issues of Iran. 2013; 4(1): 33-63. [Persian]
5. Vaezi R, Hoseinpor D, Ranjbar M. Approval of deviant behavior by mediating role of organizational justice perceptions of organizational justice, organizational behavior studies. Journal of Organizational Behavior Studies. 2016; 5(3): 85-112. [Persian]
6. Yildiz B, Alpakan l. Theoretical model on the proposed predictors of destructive deviant world place behaviors and the mediator role of alienation. Social and Behavioral Sciences. 2015; 210: 330- 38.
7. Yean T, Yusof A. Organizational justice: a conceptual discussion. Social and Behavioral Sciences. 2016; 219: 798-803. [DOI:10.1016/j.sbspro.2016.05.082
8. Bahrololom H. The relationship between organizational culture and management style and job satisfaction of physical education staff working in Tehran. [PhD Thesis] Faculty of Physical Education and Sport Sciences Teacher Training University; 2000.
9. Mohamadi A. pourvaghaz A.V. Thinking styles with power supplies, school administrators. Journal of New Approaches in Educational Administration. 2013; 4(3):1138-70. [Persian]
10. Karimi Torghabe E. Determine the sources of power management and its relationship to the level of preparedness of staff. [Master's thesis] Physical Education. 2004. [Persian]
11. Haghighi M.A. Management of organizational behavior. Tehran: Termeh Publication; 2001. [Persian]
12. Hopkins S.M, Weathington B.L. The relationships between justice perceptions, trust, and employee attitudes in downsized organization. The Journal of psychology. 2006; 140 (5): 477-98. [DOI:10.3200/JRLP.140.5.477-498
13. Dunham R.B. Individual and organizational strategies for coping with organizational power. Academy of management. 2002; 21: 811-24.
14. Cho S. The power of public relations in, media relation:national survey of health practioners. Uniqtion Quarterly. 2006; 83(3): 563-58.
15. Morhed G.G, Grifin R. Organizational behavior. [Seyed Mehdi Alvani & Gholamreza Memarzadeh, Trans;] Tehran: Morvarid Publication; 2007. [Persian]
16. Rezaeiyan A. Political behavior in organization management: Advanced Organizational Behavior Management). Tehran: Samt Publication; 2007. [Persian]
17. Rabinz E.P. Principles of Organizational Behavior. [Ali Parsaeeiyan & Seyed Mohamad Erabi Trans;] Tehran: Cultural Research Bureau; 2007. [Persian]
18. Rezaeiyan A. Principles of Organizational Behavior Management. Tehran: Samt Publication; 2006. [Persian]
19. Lambert L. Leadership Redefined: an evocative context for teacher leadership. School leadership and management. 2003; 23(4):421-30. [DOI:10.1080/1363243032000150953
20. Ponnu C, Chueh C. Organizational Commitment, organizational justice and employee turnover in Malaysia. African Journal of Business Management. 2010; 21(5): 2676-92.
21. Arman M, Ahmadi E, Khosravi laghab Z. The Role of a win-win strategy of conflict management and employee perceptions of organizational justice and spiritual intelligence. Strategic Management Research. 2015; 20(58): 53-72. [Persian]
22. Hazzi O. A. Organizational justice: The sound investment in organizations. European Journal of Economics, Finance and Administrative Sciences. 2010; 41:163-170.
23. Nazem F, Karimzadeh S, Veghari E. The relationship between knowledge management and organizational health, entrepreneurship employees in the social security organization. Journal of Social Research. 2010; 3(9): 89-115. [Persian]
24. Timmons J.A, Spinelli S. New venture CReation: entrepreneurship for the 21century. New York: MC Graw Hill Co; 2007.
25. Porvaghaz A, Ahmadi A. The Relationship between power supplies managers with entrepreneurial personality characteristics of employees. Research in Public Administration. 2011;4(12): 111-130. [Persian]
26. Gurol Y, Atsan N. Entrepreneurial characteristics amongst university students some inSights for entre premiership education and training in Turkey. Education & Training. 2006; 48(1): 25-38. [DOI:10.1108/00400910610645716
27. Kruzic D, pavic I. Students' entrepreneurial characteristics. empirical evidence from CRoatia. The Business Review Cambridge. 2010;14(2): 216-21.
28. Hasse H, Lautenschlager A. The teach ability dilemma of entrepreneurship. International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal. 2010; 6(1): 221-34.
29. Bellu R.R, Sherman H. Predicting firm success from task motivation and attribution style: A longitude study. Entrepreneurship Regional Development. 1995; 7(4): 364-69. [DOI:10.1080/08985629500000022
30. Cools E, Broeck H.V. The Hunt for the Heffalump Continues: can trait and cognitive characteristic, predict Entrepreneurial organization. Journal of Small Business Strategy. 2008;18(2): 23-41.
31. Furnham A, Bachtier V. Personality and intelligence as predictors of CReativity. Personality and Individual Differences. 2008; 45(7): 613-17. [DOI:10.1016/j.paid.2008.06.023
32. Arsalan C, Dilmac B, Hamarta E. Coping with stress and trait anxiety in terms of locus of control: a study with Turkish university students. Social Behavior and Personality. 2009; 37(6): 791-800. [DOI:10.2224/sbp.2009.37.6.791
33. Bijani M, Flah Haghighi N, Karimi Gh. Analysis of the psychological characteristics of entrepreneurial and driving factors and deterrent in agricultural colleges (study of Islamic Azad University, District 5). Journal of Agricultural Extension and Education. 2015; 8(1): 79-94. [Persian]
34. Ahmad pordariyani M. Entrepreneurship (definitions, theories and models). Tehran: Pardis Publication; 2001. [Persian]
35. Hasanzadeh A. The Relationship between power resources of public office, city managers and entrepreneurs Miandoab. [ MSc degree]. Public Administration, Islamic Azad University of Bonab; 2014.
36. Keyvani Sh. A model to explain the five power resources managers on organizational commitment. [MSc degree].
37. Rezae Dizgah M, Alipour H.R, Rahimi Dinachali A. The Relationship of different dimensions of organizational justice with employee entrepreneurship in small businesses. Productivity Management. 2011; 4(16): 107-124. [Persian]
38. Jong I, Hartog D. How leaders influence employees' innovative behavior. European Journal of Innovation Management. 2007; 10(1): 41-64. [DOI:10.1108/14601060710720546
39. Smith A. J, Collins L.A, Hannon P.D. Education and Framing. 2006; 48(20): 355-567.
40. Hair J. F, Black W.C, Babin B.J, Anderson R.E. Multivariate data analysis, 7thEdition. New Jersey: Orentice hell, Upper Saddle River; 2010.
41. Heinonen J, Poikkiyoki S.A. An Entrepreneurial directed approach to Entrepreneurship education: mission impossible. Journal of Management Development. 2006, 25(10): 80-94. [DOI:10.1108/02621710610637981