1. Yilmaz, K. The relationship between organizational trust and organizational commitment in Turkish primary schools. Journal of Applied Sciences. 2008; 8(12)2293-2299. [DOI:10.3923/jas.2008.2293.2299
2. Pucetaite, R., & Lamsa, A. M. Developing organizational trust through advancement of employees' work ethic in a post-socialist context. Journal of Business Ethics. 2008; 82: 325-337. [DOI:10.1007/s10551-008-9922-x
3. Burns C. Dual Attitudes about Trust in Safety Culture. The Business Review.2005; 4(2): 92 – 98.
4. Avrama E., Ionescub D., Mincua, C.L. Perceived safety climate and organizational trust: the mediator role of job satisfaction, Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences. 2015; 187: 679-684. [DOI:10.1016/j.sbspro.2015.03.126
5. Gulati R., Sytch M. Does Familiarity Breed Trust? Revisiting the Antecedents of Trust. Managerial Decision Economics.2008; 29: 165-190. [DOI:10.1002/mde.1396
6. Zareematin H, Tahmasebi R., Mousavi M.M. The role of dimensions of organizational culture in organizational trust. Journal of Management Sciences in Iran.2009; 15:145-176. [Persian].
7. Liu J., Siu O.L., Shi K. Transformational Leadership and Employee Well-Being: The Mediating Role of Trust in the Leader and Self-Efficacy. Applied Psychology: An International Review.2010; 59: 454–479. [DOI:10.1111/j.1464-0597.2009.00407.x
8. Dietz, G., &Hartog, D. N. D. (2014). Measuring trust inside organizations. Personnel Review, 44(5), 557-588.
9. Ellonen R., Blomqvist K., Puumalainen K. The Role of Trust in Organizational Innovativeness. European Journal of Innovativeness.2008; 11: 160–181.
10. Ngodo O. E. Procedural justice and trust: The link in the transformational leadership – organizational outcomes relationship. International Journal of Leadership Studies.2008; 4: 82-100.
11. Galavandi H., Hasani M., Soltanzadeh V. The relationship between intellectual capital on organizational learning, Higher letter learning. 2012; 5(20): 99-116. [Persian].
12. Montes F. J. L, Moreno A. R., Morales V. G. Influence of support leadership and teamwork cohesion on Organizational learning, innovation and performance: an empirical examination, Tecnovation .2004;25: 1159-1172. [DOI:10.1016/j.technovation.2004.05.002
13. Zhang L., Tian Y., Zhongying Q.A. A conceptual model of organizational learning based on knowledge sharing. School of Management, Harbin Institute of technology in China.2009; 34-56
14. Shaker A. Z. Organizational learning and entrepreneurship in family firms: exploring the moderating effect of ownership and cohesion, Small Business Economics,2013; 38(1),pp51-65.
15. Skerlavaj M., Song J.H., Lee, Y. Organizational learning culture, innovative culture and innovations in South Korean firms, Expert Systems with Applications, 2012;37(9): 6390-6403. [DOI:10.1016/j.eswa.2010.02.080
16. Amrahi, A. Study of influx quality of work life and cognitive empowerment on Organizational Trust intermediary role of organizational learning. [MA thesis] Educational Management, Urmia: Urmia university; 2014. [Persian].
17. Abdolahee B., Heydari S., Factors Related to empower faculty members: A Case Study of Teacher Training Tehran, Journal of Higher Education in Iran. 2009;2(1):1-24. [Persian].
18. Ardalan M.R., Ghanbari S., Nasiri F., Beheshtirad R. Servant leadership role in promoting organizational trust with the role of mediator empowerment. Journal of Educational Measurement and Evaluation.2013;1(4): 111-124. [Persian].
19. Royuela V., Jord L. T., Jourdi S. Result of quality of work life index in Spain a comparison of survey result and aggregate social indicators, Social Indicators Research.2009; 90: 225-241. [DOI:10.1007/s11205-008-9254-3
20. Mooghali A.R., Hassanpour A. Hassanpour M. Surveying of the relationship between employee empowerment and organizational commitment in the 19 District of Tehran education organization, Journal Public Administration. 2009;1(1): 119-123. [Persian].
21. Cohen A. Veled-Hecht A. The relationship between organizational socialization and commitment in the workplace among employees in long-term nursing care facilities, Journal of Personnel Review. 2008; 39(5): 537-556. [DOI:10.1108/00483481011064136
22. Aghdasi M., Khakzar M., Assess the level of organizational learning capabilities in hospitals, International Journal of Industrial Engineering and Management, 2008;4:71-82. [Persian].
23. Shea E.R.O., Wallace M., Quinn Griffin M.Q., Joyce,J. The Effect of an Educational Session on Pediatric Nurses Perspectives Toward Providing Spiritual Care, Journal of Pediatric Nursing. 2011; 26:34–43. [DOI:10.1016/j.pedn.2009.07.009
24. Kline R B. Principles and practice of structural equation modeling. Second Edition, New York: The Guilford Press.2011; 36-42
25. Asgari N., Khirandish M., GHolami M., KHalatbari M. The impact of employee empowerment on capacity development, knowledge creation in the organization. Journal of Information Technology Management. 2013; 14:107-130. [Persian].
26. Rezaee H.R., Salimi S.F., Falahi Sh. The role of psychological empowerment and organizational commitment to improve the education level of employees in the city of Rasht University of Medical Sciences. 2013;4(15): 23-29. [Persian].
27. Khanalizadeh R.,Kornaej A., Fani A.A., Moshabaki A. The relationship between empowerment and organizational learning, University of Tarbiyat Modares, Study of the evolution of management. 2010;2(3): 21-45.
28. Namasivayam K., Guchait P., Lei P. The inﬂuence of leader empowering behaviors and employee psychological empowerment on customer satisfaction, International Journal of on temporary Hospitality Management.2014; 26 (1): 69-84.
29. Farhang A., Seiyadat S., Molavi H., Howda R., Factor structure and the relationship between its institutional trust with organizational learning in the public universities of the South East of the country, Journal of Research and Planning in Higher Education, 2010:55: 111-130. [Persian].
30. Haghparast R., Review the mediating role of organizational learning on the relationship between social capital and quality of work life. [MA thesis] Management. Shiraz: University of Payame Noor Fars province; 2012. [Persian].
31. Chiang C.F., Hsieh T. The impacts of perceived organizational support and psychological empowerment on job performance: The mediating effects of organizational citizenship behavior، International Journal of Hospitality Management.2012; 31(1): 180-190. [DOI:10.1016/j.ijhm.2011.04.011