1. Cleary M, Walter G. Towards a healthier lifestyle for staff of a psychiatric hospital: description of a pilot program; International Journal of Mental Health Nursing. (2005); 14:32–36. [DOI:10.1111/j.1440-0979.2005.00352.x
2. Atwal A, Caldwell K. Nurses' perceptions of multidisciplinary team work in acute healthcare. International Journal Parak Nurse. (2006); 12(6): 359-365. [DOI:10.1111/j.1440-172X.2006.00595.x
3. Poramlshy, Samad. Study of job stress in pregnant nurses working in medical and surgical hospitals, Nursing. Payam-A- Nor, Tehran University of Medical Sciences. (2002). [Persian].
4. Taghavi R, Yazdani A, Ibrahim M. Prevalence of depression in comparison with the rest of the psychiatric nurses and nurse Ifslnamh hospitals and doctors. Journal of Nurses & Physicians. (2012); 23:16-11.[Persian].
5. Hansen N, Sverke M., Naswall K. Predicting nurse burnout from demands and resources in three acute care hospitals under different forms of ownership. across sectional questionnaire survey. International Nursing Studies. (2009);46(1):106-95.
6. RasoulianM, Elahi F, Afkhamzadeh E. Related burnout in nurses' character traits, Thoughts & Behavior, 9th year. (2006); 76-64. [Persian].
7. Momeni H. Salehi J. Compare burnout in nurses working in health and education University of Medical Sciences. Journal of Arak (4). (2009). [Persian].
8. RahmaniB, BehshidM. Zamanzadeh V. Associated public health and burnout among nurses in ICU. Iran Journal of Nursing.2016;23(66): [Persian].
9. Kohpayezadeh J. Agilinejad M. MokamelkhahE. GolabadiM. Investigation of factors influencing burnout in staffcolleges of the former University of Medical Sciences Iran. Razi Journal of Medical Sciences.(2010); 18(90):2735. [Persian].
10. Youssefi, M. Compare rates of depression and job stress in psychiatric and non-psychiatric nurses. Journal of Nursing, (2008), 2: 85-76. [Persian].
11. Epstin DG. Extinguish workplace stress. Nursing Management. [Internet]. [Cited September 2010]. Available from: http://ovidsp. tx.ovid.com/pp07/convention11/Epstin.pdf.
12. Lu K. Chang L. Wu H. Relationships between Professional Commitment, Job Satisfaction, And work Stress In Public Health Nurses In Taiwan. Journal of Professional Nursing. (2007); 23(2): 110–116.
13. Emami M, Majidi D, Medicine & Cultivate: Development and validation of a scale of moral distress of nurses in the community. Journal of Professional Nursing 2010; 3(4): 55-46. [persian].
14. Letvak S., Buck R. Factors Influencing Work Productivity and Intent to Stay in Nursing. Journal of Hamedan University of Medical Sciences. 2008; 26(3):159-165. [Persian].
15. Bernandz J. The Family Studies. [H. Ghazian, trans]. 2nd edition, Tehran: Study Books (1393).
16. Farhadi M, HemmatiKhalkhali H. Job stressors in critical nurses. The Journal of Urmia Nursing Midwifery Faculty. (2014); 11(11):875-83. [persian].
17. Moosavi Tabar S. Rahmani R. Sirati Nayyer M. Abbas Zadeh Z. Influence factors in job satisfaction of nurses in the selected military and civil hospital in Tehran. Journal of Nurse and Physician Within War. (2013) ; (23, 24):34-9.[persian].
18. Siroise F. Replication and extension of the procrastination-health model with community-dwelling adults. Personality and Individual Differences. (2007); 43, 15–26 [DOI:10.1016/j.paid.2006.11.003
19. Farzi N, Bahlakeh A, Bordbar G. Relationship between nurses' job stress and procrastination: case study. Quarterly Journal of Nursing Management 2015; 4(2):71-79.
20. Bakhtiari B. Soleimani L. Spiritual Intelligence, Journal of New Thoughts on Education. (2007); 21, 11-24.
21. McGee EM. The healthing circle resiliency in nurses. Journal of Issues in Mental Health Nursing.(2006);27:43-57. [DOI:10.1080/01612840500312837
22. Kasiri Dolatabadi N. Hosseini Kokamari P. Sharifi Rad G. Hassanzadeh A. Shahnazi H. Investigation of the relationship between job stress and work- related absences in Isfahan province health center administrative staff. Journal of Health Systems Research. (2011);7(6):1243-9. [persian].
23. Phili W. Karen-Leigh E. Caring as a resillient practice in Mental Health Nursing. International Journal of Mental Health Nursing. (2007);16(2):132-5. [DOI:10.1111/j.1447-0349.2007.00456.x
24. Boroomand Z. Management of Organizational Behavior, Tehran: Payam-A- Noor University publisher. 1998. [persian].
25. Allister. McKinnon J. The importance of teaching and learning resilience in the health disciplines; a critical review of the literature. Journal of Nurses Education Today. (2009); 29(1).371- 379.
26. ShakrinyaI. Mohammadpur M. The relationship between job stress and resiliency with burnout among nurses. Journal of Kermanshah University of Medical Sciences. Improvement. (2010); 14 (2: 191-167.
27. Amini F. The relationship between resiliency and burnout development of research in nursing. Journal of Nursing. (2012); 6(2), 94-102.
28. Faraji O. Valiee S. Moridi G. Ramazani A. Rezaei Farimani M. Relationship between job characteristic and job stress in nurses of Kurdistan University of Medical Sciences educational hospitals. Journal of Nursing Research. (2012);7(25):51-53. [persian].
29. Maslach C, Schau feli WB, Leuter MP. Job burnout: Annual Review of Psychology.(2001); 52: 422-397.
30. Filian E. Assessing the relationship between occupational burnout and nurses coping sterategy among Tehran educational hospitals nurses. [MSc thesis]. Tehran. Tarbiat Modares University. (2000).[Persian]
31. Conner KM. Davidson JRT. Development of a new resilience scale: The Conner-Davidson resilience scale(CD-RISC). Depression & Anxiety. (2003); 18(1):76-82. [DOI:10.1002/da.10113
32. Samani Siamak. Resiliency, mental health and life satisfaction. Journal of Psychiatry and clinical psychology. (2007) ;3(7): 295-290. [Persian].
33. Lee I. Wang H. Occupational stress and related factors in public health nurses. Journal of Nursing Method. (2002); 10(4):53-60.
34. Khosravi A. Job satisfaction survey of their employees in the education sector Vahmalkary Iran Trade Promotion Organization. Journal of Educational Leadership and Management, Garmsar Islamic Azad University. (2009);7(3): 26-44.
35. DashtbozorgiZ. Bakhtiar pour S. Tuesday comparison burnout and mental health in psychiatric hospitals and psychiatric staff. Journal of New findings in the Nursing. 2011; 24(10): 129-113. [Persian].
36. LuK. Chang L. Wu H. Relationships between professional commitment, job satisfaction, and work stress in public health nurses in Taiwan. Journal professional Nurses. (2007); 23(2): 110–116.
37. McGrath A. Reid N. Boore J. Occupational stress in nursing. International Journal of Nursing Studies. (2003);40(5): 555–565. [DOI:10.1016/S0020-7489(03)00058-0
38. Beg Moradi A. Nurses' moral distress in the intensive care unit: a survey of hospitals in Hamadan. Journal of Medical Ethics & History. (2012); 5(2): 63-53.
39. Mirabzadeh A., Irani Sh., Samiee M., Feyzzadeh G. Burnout and its related factors in Razi Psychiatric Hospital staff. Journal of Rehabilitation (2007); 6:3-8. [Persian].