1. Chitty KK. Professional nursing: concepts & challenges: NewYork: Elsevier Saunders Co. 2005
2. Glen S. Educating for interprofessional collaboration: Teaching about values. Nursing Ethics. 1999; 6(3): 202-213. [DOI:10.1177/096973309900600303
3. Martin P, Yarbrough S, Alfred D. Professional values held by baccalaureate and associate degree nursing students. Joutnal of Nurs Scholarship. 2003; 35(3): 291-296. [DOI:10.1111/j.1547-5069.2003.00291.x
4. Blais KK, Hayes JS, Kozier B, Erb G. Professional nursing practice: Concepts and perspectives. New Jersey: earson Prentice Hall Co. 2006.
5. Clark DK. Professional values: a study of education and experience in nursing students and nurses[Phd Thesis]. Nursing. Capella University; 2009.
6. Weis D, Schank MJ. Toward building an international consensus in professional values. Nursing Education Today. 1997; 17(5): 366-369. [DOI:10.1016/S0260-6917(97)80096-2
7. Rassin, M. Nurses' professional and personal values. Nursing Ethics. 2008; 15(5): 614-630. [DOI:10.1177/0969733008092870
8. Abbaszadeh A. Design and evaluation of ethical nursing practice model.[Phd Thesis]. Nursing.Tabriz: Tabriz university of medical sciences; 2002.
9. Lin YH, Liching Sung W, Yarbrough S, Alfred D, Martin P. Changes in Taiwanese nursing student values during the educational experience Nursing Ethics. 2010; 17(5): 646-654 [DOI:10.1177/0969733010373011
10. Leners DW, Roehrs C, Piccone AV. Tracking the development of professional values in undergraduate nursing students. Journal of Nursing Education. 2006; 45(12): 504-511.
11. Wros PL, Doutrich D, Izumi S. Ethical concerns: Comparison of values from two cultures. Nursing & Health Sciences. 2004; 6(2): 131-140. [DOI:10.1111/j.1442-2018.2004.00184.x
12. Schank MJ, Weis, D. Service and education share responsibility for nurses' value development. Journal for Nurses in Staff Development. 2001; 17(5): 226-233. [DOI:10.1097/00124645-200109000-00002
13. Schank MJ, Weis D, Ancona J. Reflecting professional values in the philosophy of nursing. Journal of Nursing Administration. 1996; 26(7-8), 55-60. [DOI:10.1097/00005110-199607000-00012
14. Elfrink V, Lutz E. American association of colleges of nursing essential values: National study of faculty perceptions, practice, and plans. Journal of Professional Nursing. 1991; 7: 239-245. [DOI:10.1016/8755-7223(91)90033-H
15. Fagan JA. Ethical changes in the nursing student. [Msc thesis]. Nursing. Fresno: California state university; 2006.
16. Duquette LM. Effects of nursing on the formation of professional values. [Phd thesis].Toronto: University of Toronto, 2004.
17. Cameron ME, Schaffer M, Park HA. Nursing students' experience of ethical problems and use of ethical decision-making models. Nursing Ethics. 2001;8(5):432-47. [DOI:10.1177/096973300100800507
18. Astorino TA. A survey of professional values in graduating student nurses of traditional and accelerated baccalaureate nursing programs. [Phd thesis] Nursing.Pennsylvania: Indiana University of Pennsylvania, 2006.
19. Brubaker CL. An instrument to measure ethical caring in clinical encounters between student nurses and patients . [Phd thesis]. Nursing. Illinois State University; 2005.
20. Bang KS, Kang JH, Jun MH, Kim HS, Son HM, Yu SJ, et al. Professional values in Korean undergraduate nursing students. Nursing Education Today. 2011; 31(1): 72–75. [DOI:10.1016/j.nedt.2010.03.019
21. The ICN code of ethics for nurses. . [Internet]. [Cited 2006].Available from: http://www.icn.ch/icncode.pdf .
22. Meulenbergs T, Verpeet E, Schotsmans P, Gastmans C. Professional codes in a changing nursing context: literature review. Journal of Advanced Nursing. 2004 ; 46(3): 331-336. [DOI:10.1111/j.1365-2648.2004.02992.x
23. Borhany F, Elhany F, Mohmmady E, Abbaszadeh A. Competence development for professional ethics of nurses, the necessity and challenges of teaching ethics. Journal of Medical Ethics and History, 2009; 2(3): 27-38. [Persian].
24. Jolaey S, Bakhshande B, Mohammad ebrahim M, et al. Codes of ethics of nursing in Iran: report of an action research study. Journal of Medical Ethics and History, 2010; 3(2): 45-53. [Persian].
25. Zirak M, Moghadaseian S, Abdollahzadeh F, Rahmani A. Level of Ethical Development in Nursing Students of Tabriz University of Medical Sciences. Iranian Journal of Medical Ethics and History of Medicine, 2011; 4(4): 45-55. [Persian].
26. Lui MH, Lam LW, Lee IFK, Chien WT, Chau JPC, Ip WY. Professional nursing values among baccalaureate nursing students in Hong Kong. Nursing Education Today. 2008; 28, 108–114. [DOI:10.1016/j.nedt.2007.03.005
27. Mohammady A, Mojtahedzadeh R. Nursing in Iran; Educational ranking and the first part of the nursing and midwifery schools database in the country. Tehran: Ministry of Health and Medical Education; 2004. [Persian].
28. Mertens DM, McLaughlin JA. Research and evaluation methods in special education: NewYork: Corwin Press, 2004. [DOI:10.4135/9781412985666
29. Mohammady A, Mojtahedzadeh R, Karimi A. Ranking of Iran fields and University of Medical Sciences in Iran and the introduction of the best models in country in 2005. Journal of Medicine and purification 2006; 14(3,4): 65-73. [Persian].
30. Weis D, Schank MJ. Development and psychometric evaluation of the Nurses Professional Values Scale--Revised. Journal of Nursing Measurment. 2009;17(3):221-31. [DOI:10.1891/1061-3718.104.22.168
31. American Nurses Association. Code of Ethics for Nurses with Interpretive Statements. Silver Spring, MD: American Nurses Association. 2001.
32. Maben J, Latter S, Clark M. The sustainability of ideals, values and the nursing mandate: Evidence from a longitudinal qualitative study. Nursing Inquiry. 2007; 14(2): 99-113. [DOI:10.1111/j.1440-1800.2007.00357.x
33. Alfred D, Martin P, Yarbrough S, Lin YH, Wang L. A Comparison of Professional Values of Taiwanese and American Nursing Students. [Internet]. [Cited 2011].Available from:www.stti.iupui.edu/pp07/convention11/Alfred_Danita.pdf.
34. 34 -Krathwohl DR, Bloom BS, Masia BB. Taxonomy of educational objectives: The classification of Educational Goals. Handbook II: Affective Domain. New York: David McKay Company, Inc. 1964.
35. Cook PR, Cullen JA. Caring as an imperative for nursing education. Nursing education perspectives. 2003; 24(4): 192-197.
36. Hayes TL. An Exploration of Professional Values Held By Baccalaureate and Associate Degree Nursing Students [Msc Thesis]. Nursing .The Florida State University; 2006.
37. Eddy DM. Men in nursing: Comparison and contrast of values and professional behaviors of male baccalaureate students and female faculty in Ohio. Dissertation Abstracts International. 1989; 50(2335), 06B. (UMI No. 8922333).
38. Duckett L, Rowan M, Ryden M, Krichbaum K, Miller M, Wainwright H, Savik K. Progress in the moral reasoning of baccalaureate nursing students between program entry and exit. Nurs Res. 1997; 46(4): 222-229. [DOI:10.1097/00006199-199707000-00007
39. Eddy DM, Elfrink V, Weis D, Schank MJ. Importance of professional nursing values: a national study of baccalaureate programs. Journal of Nursing Education. 1994; 33(6): 257-262.
40. Leininger M. Culture Care Theory: A Major Contribution to Advance Transcultural Nursing Knowledge and Practices. Journal of Transcultural Nursing. 2002; 13(3): 189-192. [DOI:10.1177/10459602013003005
41. Mojtahedzadeh R, Mohammady A. Developing educational status assessment tools for nursing schools in Iran and their ranking in 2004. Iranian Journal of Medical Education. 2007; 7(1): 119-126. [Persian].