1. Torkzadeh J, Salimi G, Sangi F. Investigation and explanation of organizational indifference phenomena: some recommendations for policy making in agricultural training`s management. Agricultural Education Administration Research. 2016; 8 (36): 119-130. [Persian] Hariri N, Rootan SZ, Janmohammadi, M. Assessing the relationship between perceived organizational support and organizational indifference in librarians case study: central libraries of universities affiliated to the ministry of science, research and technology in Tehran. Academic Librarianship and Information Research. 2014; 47 (4): 397-414. [Persian] Danaeifard H, Hasanzadeh A, Salarieh N. Exploring organizational indifference: creating and validating a measure. Strategic Management Thought. 2010; 4 (2): 79-99. [Persian]
2. Nasr Esfahani A, Ghorbani O, Amiri Z, Farokhi M. Identifying and ranking the effective factor on the organizational indifference through Fuzzy Analytical Hierarchy Process (FAHP) (Damavand Municipality as a Case Study).International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences. 2013; 3 (6): 64-77.
3. Danaeifard H, Islami A. Application grounded theory: constructing of organizational indifference theory. 2011; First Edition, Tehran: Imam Sadeqh University. [Persian]
4. Saleh Ardestani A, Seyednaghavi M. Career plateau and it's relation on the desire to organizational leAVE and organizational apathy. Public Management Researches. 2016; 9 (31): 145-160. [Persian]
5. Danaee Fard H, Salarieh N, Noruzi M. Exploring organizational indifference: CReating and validating a measure. African Journal of Business Management. 2011; 5 (31): 12381-12391. [DOI:10.5897/AJBM11.1819
6. Saks A, Gruman J A. Making organizations more effective through organizational socialization. Journal of Organizational Effectiveness: People and Performance. 2014; 1 (3): 261-280. [DOI:10.1108/JOEPP-07-2014-0036
7. Yozgat U, Güngörmez D. The Mediating role of social integration on the effect of proactive socialization tactics applied by newcomers on their organizational commitment. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences. 2015; (207): 462 – 471. [DOI:10.1016/j.sbspro.2015.10.116
8. Lehtonen T J. Building strategic HRM practices within the competence-based view: introducing a CBM-based strategic HRM framework. Advances in Applied Business Strategy. 2005; (9): 129-145. [DOI:10.1016/S0749-6826(05)09007-4
9. Özdemir Y, Ergun S. The relationship between organizational socialization and organizational citizenship behavior: the mediating role of person environment fit. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences. 2015; (207): 432 – 443. [DOI:10.1016/j.sbspro.2015.10.113
10. Pitts R. Organizational socialization of physicians into a large medical group practice. [PhD Theses]Philosophy, Walden University. 2010.
11. Taormina R J. Convergent validation of two measures of organizational socialization. International Journal of Human Resource Management. 2004; 15 (1): 76-94. [DOI:10.1080/0958519032000157357
12. Gao J. A model of organizational socialization and turnover intention. International Journal of E-Business Development. 2011; 1 (1): 22-25.
13. Ghanbari S, beheshtirad R, Soltanzadeh V. Effectiveness for psychological needs of workplace through in-service training, test for role of mediator in employees' socialization. Quarterly Journal of Training & Development of Human Resources. 2015; 2 (6): 103-123. [Persian] Fahim Devin H, Asadollahi E. Relationship between emotional intelligence with organizational socialization and group working in employees' of physical education. Sport Management Studies. 2015; 7 (29): 209-220. [Persian]
14. Filstad C. Organizational commitment through organizational socialization tactics. Journal of Workplace Learning. 2011; 23 (6): 376-390. [DOI:10.1108/13665621111154395
15. Allen D G, Shanock L R. Perceived organizational support and embeddedness as key mechanisms connecting socialization tactics to commitment and turnover among new employees. Journal of Organizational Behavior. 2013; (34): 350-369. [DOI:10.1002/job.1805
16. Fathi F, Moharramzadeh M, Siyed Ameri M. The explanation of relationship between organizational socialization and work conscientiousness general offices of sports and youth in north west of Iran. Sport Management Studies. 2014; 5 (21): 219-232. [Persian]
17. Ardalan M, Ghanbari S, Zandi K, Saifpanahi H. Modeling the relationship of psychological empowerment, spirituality at work and psychological safety in nurses. Quarterly Nursing Management. 2013; 2 (3): 69-79. [Persian]
18. Samadi Miarkolaei H, Hosseini S Z, Samadi Miarkolaei H. The effects of job security on nurses' burnout syndrome. Quarterly Nursing Management. 2017; 5 (3 & 4). 71-79. [Persian]
19. Rezaei B, Yarmohammadian M H, Mahmoodzadeh Ardakani H. Assessing the prevalence of organizational proCRastination and the associated factors among nursing and midwifery staff. Quarterly Nursing Management. 2016; 5 (1): 17-28. [Persian] Mohammadi S, Roshanzadeh M. The relationship between psychological empowerment and psychological strain among clinical nurses in educational hospitals. Quarterly Nursing Management. 2014; 3 (3): 51-60. [Persian] Hesam M, Asayesh H, Roohi G, Shariati A, Nasiry H. Assessing the relationship between nurses' quality of work life and their intention to leAVE the nursing profession. Quarterly Nursing Management. 2012; 1 (3): 28-36. [Persian] Nadi MA, Golparvar M, Siadat SA. Organizational socialization and personnel career aspiration in workplace. Journal of Applied Sociology. 2010; 21 (1): 159-175. [Persian]