1. Ghorbanizadeh V, Kariman M. Intra-organizational factors affecting the work ethics of the employees. Quarterly Journal of Research in Human Resources Management. 2009; 1(4): 47-65 [Persian].
2. Esmaeeli A, Abbasi M. Organizational ethics: A literature review. Bio Ethics. 2012; 2(2): 11-38 [Persian].
3. Jollaei S, Bakhshande B, Mohammad Ebrahim M, Asgarzade M, Vasheghani Farahani A, Shareiat E, et al. Nursing ethics codes in Iran: Report of a qualitative study. Journal of Medical Ethics and History of Medicine. 2010; 3(2): 46-52 [Persian].
4. Dehghani A, Radbeh F, Parviniannasab A, Khaki S, Shamsizadeh M, Beyramijam M. Enactment of professional ethics standards compliance in patients and nurses prospective. Holistic Nursing and Midwifery Journal. 2015; 25(78): 64-72 [Persian].
5. Arasteh H, Jahed H. Observing ethics in universities and higher education centers: An alternative for improving behaviors. Science Cultivation. 2011; 1(2): 31-40 [Persian].
6. Smeltzer SC, Bare B. Medical - surgical nursing. Philadelphia: Lippincott. 2000; 7-8.
7. Sadeghi A, Khamarniya M. Professional ethics in the health management underlying of patients' rights. Quarterly Journal of Medical Ethics. 2013; 7(24): 163-175 [Persian].
8. Valentine S. Human resource management, ethical context and personnel consequences: A commentary essay. Journal of Business Research. 2010; 63(8): 908-10. [DOI:10.1016/j.jbusres.2009.02.029
9. Niazazari K, Enayati T, Behnamfar R, Kahroodi Z. Relationship between professional ethics and job commitment. Iran Journal of Nursing. 2014; 27(87): 34-42 [Persian].
10. Mohajeran B, Shohoodi M. Structural modeling of relationship between professional ethics and spirituality at work with social responsibility among nurses in the public hospitals in Kermanshah city. Quarterly Journal of Nursing
11. Management. 2014; 3(2): 20-29 [Persian].
12. Ghasemzadeh A, Maleki S, Brooki Milan S. Mediating role of organizational identification in the relationship
13. between professional ethics, organizational citizenship behavior, and job deviation behavior. Journal of Medical Ethics and History of Medicine. 2014; 7(4): 66-79 [Persian].
14. Pennino CM. Managers and professional ethics. Journal of Business Ethics. 2004; 41: 337-47. [DOI:10.1023/A:1021282816140
15. Wittmer DP. Ethical decision making. In T. C. Cooper (Ed.), Handbook of administrative ethics, New York: Marcel Dekker, Inc. 1994; 349-372.
16. Yeon Han J, Soon Park H, Jeong H. Individual and organizational antecedents of professional ethics of public
17. relations practitioners in Korea. Journal of Business Ethics. 2013; 116: 553-566.
18. Saif AA. Modern educational psychology: Psychology of learning and instrucin. Tehran: Dowran publishing
19. company. 2010 [Persian].
20. Gurley K, Wood P, Nijhawan I. The effect of punishment on ethical behavior when personal gain is involved. Journal of Legal, Ethical and Regulatory Issues, 2007; 19(1); 91-105.
21. Elango B, Paul K, Kundu SK, Paudel SK. Organizational ethics, individual ethics, and ethical intentions in international decision-making. Journal of Business Ethics. 2010; 97: 543-561. [DOI:10.1007/s10551-010-0524-z
22. Joseph J, Berry K, Deshpande SP. Impact of emotional intelligence and other factors on perception of ethical
23. behavior of peers. Journal of Business Ethics. 2009; 89: 539-546.
24. O'Fallon MJ, Butterfield KD. A review of the ethical decision making literature: 1996-2003. Journal of Business Ethics. 2005; 59: 375-413.
25. Bandura A. Social learning theory. Englewood Cliffs, NJ: Holt, Rinehart and Winston. 1977.
26. Messikomer CM, Cirka CC. Constructing a code of ethics: An experiential case of a national professional
27. organization. Journal of Business Ethics. 2010; 95: 55-71.
28. Douglas PC, Davidson RA, Schwartz BN. The effect of organizational culture and ethical orientation on accountants' ethical judgments. Journal of Business Ethics. 2001; 34: 101-121. [DOI:10.1023/A:1012261900281
29. Ethics Resource Center. National business ethics survey: How employees view ethics in their organizations.
30. Washington, DC: Ethics Resource Center. 2005.
31. Jahanpour F, Khalili A, Pouladi S, Zoladi M, Dehghanian H. Construction and evaluation of Nursing Ethics
32. Questionnaire. Armaghane-Danesh, Yasuj University of Medical Sciences Journal. 2014; 19(9): 788-796 [Persian].
33. Nickhah Farkhani Z, Rahimniya F, Kazemi M, Shirazi A. Components of nurses ethical behavior with patient using the theory of virtue ethics. Ethics in Science and Technology. 2016; 11(1): 95-104 [Persian].
34. Boeree CG. B.F. Skinner: Personality theories. Shippensburg University. 2006.
35. Villa R. Internal audit role in order to develop an ethical corporate culture as a competitiveness facto. Fourth Annual Forum on Business Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility in a Global Economy. Milan. 2007.
36. Verschoor C. Work life balance, superior's action strongly influence ethical culture. Strategic Finance. 2007.
37. Beheshtifar M, Nekoee Moghadam M. Relationship between ethical behavior of management and employee job satisfaction. The Journal of Ethics in Science and Technology. 2010; 5(1-2): 67-73.