1. Rezaiamin A, Pazokian M, Zagheri Tafreshi M, Nasiri M. The relationship between work commitment, dynamic, and medication error. Clinical Nursing Research. 2017;00(0):1-15. [Persian].
2. World Health Organization. [Cited 2017 May 3] Available from :apps.who.int/iris/bitstream.Medication errors.
3. Mrayyan MT, Shishani K, Al-FouriI. Rate, cause & reporting of medication error in Jordan: nurse perspective, Journal of Nursing Management.2007; 15 (6):659-670. [DOI:10.1111/j.1365-2834.2007.00724.x
4. Ebrahimipour H, Hosseini SE, Haghighi H, Tabatabaee SS, Badiee SH, Vafaee Najjar A, et al. Evaluation of Medication Errors by Nurses in Hospitals Affiliated with Mashhad University of Medical Sciences, Mashhad, Iran. Patient Safety Quality Improvement. 2016; 4(3):400-404.[Persian].
5. Baker GR, Norton PG, Flintoft V, et al. the Canadian adverse events study: the incidence of adverse events among hospital patients in Canada. Canadian Medical Association Journal, 2004;170(11):1678-1686. [DOI:10.1503/cmaj.1040498
6. Hicks RW, Becker SC, Krenzischeck D , Beyea SC. Medication errors in the PACU: a secondary analysis of MEDMARX findings. Journal of Peri anesthesia Nursing.2004; 19(1).18-28
7. Taxis K, Barber N. Causes of intravenous medication errors: an ethnographic study. Quality and Safety in Health Care.2003; 12(5). 343-347. [DOI:10.1136/qhc.12.5.343
8. Kralewski JE, Dowd B E, Heaton A, Kaissi A. The influence of the structure and culture of medical group practices on prescription drug errors. Medical Care. 2005; 43(8).817-825.
9. Seki Y, Yamazaki Y. Effects of working conditions on intravenous medication errors in a Japanese hospital. Journal of Nursing Management.2006; 14(2) 128-139. [DOI:10.1111/j.1365-2934.2006.00597.x
10. Pazokian M, Zaghari Tafreshi M, Rassouli M, Zayeri F. Development of nurses' medication error model: mixed method. Quarterly Journal of Nursing Management.2014;3(3):35-50.[Persian].
11. Aiken LH, Clarke SP, Sloane DM, et al. Nurses' reports on hospital care in five countries. Health Affairs.2001; 20(3).43-53.
12. Doran DI, Sidani S, Keatings M, Doidge D. An empirical test of the Nursing Role Effectiveness Model. Journal Advance Nursing. 2002; 38(1):29-39. [DOI:10.1046/j.1365-2648.2002.02143.x
13. Greenfield LJ. Doctors and nurses: a troubled partnership. Annual Surgical. 1999; 230(3):279-288. [DOI:10.1097/00000658-199909000-00001
14. Manojlovich M, DeCicco B. Healthy work environments, nurse-physician communication, and patients' outcomes. American Association of Critical-Care Nurses.2007; 16.536-543. Download online: http://www.ajcconline.org.
15. Donchin Y, Gopher D, Olin M, et al. A looks into the nature and causes of human errors in the intensive care unit. Critical Care Medicine.1995; 23(2).294-300.
16. Knaus WA, Draper EA, Wagner DP, Zimmerman JE. An evaluation of outcome from intensive care in major medical centers. Annual International Medicine.1986; 104.410-418.
17. Mayo AM, Duncan D. Nurse perceptions of medication errors: What we need to know for patient safety. Journal of Nursing Care Quality. 2004; 19(3). 209-217. [DOI:10.1097/00001786-200407000-00007
18. Hoff TJ, Pohl H, Bartfield J. Implementing safety cultures in medicine: What we learn by watching physicians (No. AHRQ Publication Nos. 050021 (1-4)). Rockville, MD: Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality.2005.
19. Gittell JH, Fairfield KM, Bierbaum B, Head W, Jackson R, Kelly M et al. Impact of relational coordination on quality of care, postoperative pain and functioning, and length of stay: a nine-hospital study of surgical patients. Medical Care.2000; 38(8) 807-819. [DOI:10.1097/00005650-200008000-00005
20. Reason JT. Human error: models and management. British Medical Journal. (2000); 320(18) :768-770 [DOI:10.1136/bmj.320.7237.768
21. Afrasiabi Far A, Yaghmaei F. Abduli S, Abdsydi J. The research questionnaire was translated and adapted from a cultural perspective. Journal of Nursing and Midwifery, SBUMS.1385; 54: 58-67.[Persian].s
22. Munro B. Statistical method for health care research, 5th: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; 2005.
23. Mahmoodian F, Seyed Jafari SM, Keshmiri M, Azimi A.Vosoughi MH. Nurses' experiences about the challenges of nurse -physician professional relationships.Sadra Medical Journal.1392; 2(1):31-42.
24. Chang Y, Mark B (2011) Effects of learning climate and registered nurse staffing on medication errors. Journal of Nursing Administration. 41(7-8) 6-13. [DOI:10.1097/NNA.0b013e318221c213