1. Ameryoun A, Chaghary M, Tofighi S. The study of hospital accreditation procedure in selected countries and presentation of guidelines for IRAN. Quarterly Journal Teb vaTazkiyeh. 2013;22(1):61-8.
2. Arah O, Custers T, Klazinga N. Updating the key dimensions of hospital performance: the move towards a theoretical framework. 2003.
3. Emami Razavi H, Mohaghegh M. Hospital Accreditation Standards. Tehran, Iran. Seda Publication. 2008.
4. Draucker CB. The critique of Heideggerian hermeneutical nursing research. Journal of Advanced Nursing. 1999;30(2):360-73. [DOI:10.1046/j.1365-2648.1999.01091.x
5. Agrizzi D, Jaafaripooyan E, Akbarihaghighi F. Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for healthcare accreditation system. 2010.
6. Raeisi A, Asefzadeh S, Yarmohammadiyan M. A comparative study of accreditation information models in Europe and America. Health Information Management. 2006;3(2):1-9.
7. Sack C, Scherag A, Lütkes P, Günther W, Jöckel K-H, Holtmann G. Is there an association between hospital accreditation and patient satisfaction with hospital care? A survey of 37 000 patients treated by 73 hospitals. International Journal for Quality in Health Care. 2011;23(3):278-83. [DOI:10.1093/intqhc/mzr011
8. Buetow S, Wellingham J. Accreditation of general practices: challenges and lessons. Quality and Safety in Health Care. 2003;12(2):129-35. [DOI:10.1136/qhc.12.2.129
9. Heuer AJ. Hospital accreditation and patient satisfaction: testing the relationship. Journal for healthcare quality. 2004;26(1):46-51. [DOI:10.1111/j.1945-1474.2004.tb00471.x
10. Fong J, Marsh GM, Stokan LA, Sang W, Vinson C, Ruhl L. Hospital quality performance report: an application of composite scoring. American Journal of Medical Quality. 2008;23(4):287-95. [DOI:10.1177/1062860608317064
11. Karimi S, Gholipour K, Kordi A, Bahmanziari N, Shokri A. Impact Of Hospitals Accreditation On Service Delivery From The Perspective Views Of Experts: A Qualitative Study Journal of Payavard Salamat. 2013;7(4):337-53.
12. Schyve P. The evolution of external quality evaluation: observations from the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations. International Journal for Quality in Health Care. 2000;12(3):255-8. [DOI:10.1093/intqhc/12.3.255
13. Helbig M, Kahla-Witzsch H, Helbig S, Knecht R, Gstöttner W. nach DIN EN ISO 9001: 2000. HNO. 2006;54:922-8. [DOI:10.1007/s00106-006-1467-7
14. El-Jardali F, Jamal D, Dimassi H, Ammar W, Tchaghchaghian V. The impact of hospital accreditation on quality of care: perception of Lebanese nurses. International Journal for Quality in Health Care. 2008;20(5):363-71. [DOI:10.1093/intqhc/mzn023
15. Casey M, Klingner J. HMOs serving rural areas: experiences with HMO accreditation and HEDIS reporting. Managed care quarterly. 1999;8(2):48-59.
16. Pomey M, Francois P, Contandriopoulos A, Tosh A, Bertrand D. Paradoxes of French accreditation. Quality and Safety in Health Care. 2005;14(1):51-5. [DOI:10.1136/qshc.2004.011510
17. Azami S, Tabrizi JS, Abdollahi L, Yari Fard Kh, Kabiri N, Valizadeh S, et al. Knowledge and Attitude of Top Managers toward Accreditation; in Tabriz and Ardabil Teaching Hospitals. Journal of Health and Hygine journal. 2012;3(2).
18. Frank J, Chapman M. Preparing for accreditation. Techniques in Gastrointestinal Endoscopy. 2011;13:229-33. [DOI:10.1016/j.tgie.2011.07.003
19. Vatankhah S, Salemi A. A Study on Evaluation System of Hospitals Affiliated to Iran University of Medical Sciences Using Balance Score Cards, Tehran, Iran. Journal of Health Administration. 2010;12(38):49-58.
21. Younesi far M, Shahin A, Sanayeei A. Performance Evaluation of Sadoghi Hospital Based on «EFQM» Organizational Excellence Model Journal of Shahid Sadoughi University of Medical Sciences. 2013;21(1):37-44.
22. Haghdoost A. Do You Want to Gain a Profound Insight into Sample Size and Statistical Power. Iranian Journal of Epidemiology. 2009;5(1):57-63.