1. Hajinabi K, Nasiripoor A.A, Zahedkar P, Mehrabian F. Relationship between nurses' working shifts with human resources productivity. Journal of Hollstic Nursing 2013:23(1):7-12
2. Taheri Sh. Productivity and analysis in organizations. 2con ED. Tehran: Mastan Publication.2009.:2-20.[ Persian]
3. Vafaee Najar A, Habashizade A, Karimi H, Ebrahimzade S. The effect of improvement of nursing managers' professional competencies based on performance on their productivity: An Interventional Study. 2011; 18 (94) :63-72
4. Soltani E. Human resource productivity. Tehran: Arkan Publication; 2007
5. Maleki M, Mousazadeh M, Ahmadi M. Survey on related factors about productivity of human resources in selected hospitals of Mazandaran University of Medical Sciences. Journal of Health Management, 2005. 8 (20):150
6. Khalilian S, Rahmani F. Survey on affecting factor on agronomy human resource of Iran. Journal of Sciences & Industris of Agronomy.2008, 22 (1) : 79-89.
7. Nazari R. Survey on affecting factors on staff productivity of Aliabad Katoul Azad University, 2008. Available on: http://www.jobportal.ir s1 / Default.a spx?ID=1 5_1_1744
8. Bernico Hoff, R. Dresler, R. Measuring productivity a guide for managers and efficiency experts. [Mahmoud Abdullah Zadeh. Trans.,] Tehran: Publication: Cultural Research. Bureau. 2000. [persain].
9. Neshat Doost H. Mehrabi H. Nouri, M. Kalantari, H. Predicting factors of happiness in Mobarekeh Steal Company Personnel. Journal of Applied Sociology .2009.20(1&33): 105-118.
10. Alvani M, Ahmadi P. Designing a model for human resources productivity by using management productivity approach. Journal of Research Sciences.2001; 5: 19-27
11. Ferrie JE, Shipley MJ, Marmot MG, etal. Health effects of anticipation of job change. And non-employment: longitudinal data from the Whitehall II study. British Medical Journal, 1995, 3(11), 1264-1269 [DOI:10.1136/bmj.311.7015.1264
12. Dehghan Nayeri N, Nazari A, Salsali M, Ahmadi F , Adib M. Iranian staff nurses views of their productivity and management factors improvement impending it. The Scientific Journal of Kashan University of Medical Sciences.2006 .8(151-55. [persain].
13. Mehrabian F, Nasiripour AA, Keshavars Mohammadian S. Factors affecting human resources productivity in Guilan University of Medical Sciences using path analysis. Journal Of Zanjan University Of Medical Sciences .2010,19(75).94-106
14. Bordbar Gh. Productivity is the new thought in management. Journal of Yazd University Research.2001; 15(62): 4‐7. [Persian]
15. Dehghanniri N, Nazari A, Salsali M, Ahmadi F Examining the productivity in view of nurses and it's factors and barriers of evaluating. Yafte. 2006; 12(3):2‐22. [Persian]
16. Alipour A, Agahheris M. Validity and reliability of The Oxford Happiness Questionnaire in Iranian people. Iranian Psychologist. 2007; 3(12): 287-198.
17. - Alipour A, Nourbala A. Validity and reliability of the Oxford Happiness Questionnaire. Journal of Thought & Behavior (Andishe and Raftar) .1999;18: 55-65
18. Sharifi Asl, Z. Chabok, A. Hatamizadeh, N. Rezasoltani, P. Relationship between organizational commitment and productivity of psycho-rehabilitation team members: Modern Care, Scientific Quarterly of Birjand Nursing and Midwifery Faculty. 2012; 9 (2): 129-136
19. Zelenski, J., S. Murphy, and D. Jenkins. The happy-productive worker. Journal of Happiness Studies. (2008); 9(4), 521-537 [DOI:10.1007/s10902-008-9087-4
20. Oswald, A J., Proto, E, Sgroi, D. Happiness and productivity. Journal of Labor Economics. 2015; 33 (4): 789-822. [DOI:10.1086/681096
21. Bakhtiar Nasrabadi HA. Study of happiness factors in the Isfahan Zob e Ahan factory and its relationship with productivity. Isfahan University: Research Office, 2006.
22. Vaziri S, Mansouri H, Adiban A. Identification and prioritize the factors affecting the productivity of human resources With MADM Technique. Journal of Civility & Training, 2010; 100.
23. Maghsoodi MH , Shirzadeh E. Study of influential factors of Euromiyeh's Emam Reza hospital nursing staff productivity improvement, ninth national nursing and midwifery congress; The role of nurses and midwives in improving quality of life 2006 available from URL: http://www.sbmu.ac.ir/SiteDirectory/nursing_midwifery/News/Pages/ning%20congress.aspx accessed Aug 23 :2010 [Persian].
24. Ayinparast A. Examining the affective factors on ministry of hygiene labor productivity in view of personnel. Journal of Hospital 2000; 3(2): 75-80.[Persian]
25. Kirsten W. Health and productivity management in Europe. International Journal of Workplace Health Management 2008; 1(2):136-44. [DOI:10.1108/17538350810893928
26. Callaghan, M. Nursing morale: what is it like and why? Journal of Advanced Nursing. 2003. 42(1):82-89. [DOI:10.1046/j.1365-2648.2003.02582.x
27. Fisher, C. D. Happiness at work. International Journal of Management Review. (2010).12(4): 384-412
28. Nastaran. Boroujeni, I., H. Asadi., M. S. Tabatabaie . Relatio between happiness and organizational commitment of the employees of youth and sports department of Chaharmahal & Bakhtiari province". International Journal of Sport Studies, 2012. 2(9),: 427- 431 26. Susniene, D. Jurkauskas A.The concepts of quality of life and happiness-correlation and differences". Engineering Economics, (2009). (3),: 58-66