1. Sloman M. A handbook for training strategy. Gower Publishing Company; 1999.
2. Marriner Tomey A. Guide to nursing management. 6th ed. New York: Mosby Company. St. Louise. 2000.
3. Hersey P, Blanchard KH. Management of organizational behavior. [Gh, Kabiri. trans.]. 1 stEd. Tehran: Jahad
4. Morrison RS, Jones L, Fuller B. The relation between leadership style and empowerment on job satisfaction of nurses. Journal of Nursing Administration.1997; 27(5): 27-34. [DOI:10.1097/00005110-199705000-00007
5. Acree CM.The relationship between nursing leadership practices and hospital nursing retention. Newborn and Infant Nursing Reviews. 2006; 6(1):34-40. [DOI:10.1053/j.nainr.2006.02.001
6. Harvey D. Human resource management practice. NewJersy: Hall International. 1995.
7. Drach-Zahavy A, Dagan E. From caring to managing and beyond: an examination of the head nurse's role. Journal of Advanced Nursing. 2002; 38(1): 19-28. [DOI:10.1046/j.1365-2648.2002.02142.x
8. Heshmati Nabavi F, Memarian R, Vanaki Z. Clinical supervision system: A method for improving educational performance of nursing personnel. Iranian Journal of Medical Education. 2008; 7(2): 257-266. [Persian].
9. Zaeimipour Kermanshahi M. The effect of"training-Group" technique in nursing management development on nurse managers' leadership styles and the nursing staff empowerment. [MSc Thesies] Nursing. Iran. Tehran: Faculty of Medical Sciences, Tarbiat Modares University; 2004. [Persian].
10. Laschinger HK. A theoretical approach to studying work empowerment in nursing: a review of studies testing Kanter's theory of structural power in organizations. Nursing Administration Quarterly. 1996; 20(2): 25-41. [DOI:10.1097/00006216-199602020-00006
11. Hicks-Moore SL. Clinical concept maps in nursing education: An effective way to link theory and practice. Nurse Education in Practice. 2005;5(6):348-52. [DOI:10.1016/j.nepr.2005.05.003
12. Giddens J. Concept mapping as a group learning activity in graduate nursing education. The Journal of Nursing Education. 2006;45(1):45.
13. Harpaz A . Ehrenfeld M. Concept mapping: an educational strategy for advancing nursing education. Nursing Forum. 2004. 39 (2): 87-98. [DOI:10.1111/j.0029-6473.2004.00027.x
14. Abdoli S, Rahzani K. [Clinical conceptual map: Effective instrument on the promotion of quality of nursing care]. First Annually Congress on Effective Strategy the Promotion of Quality of Nursing Care. Yazad: University of Medical Sciences; 2004. [Persian].
15. Novak JD, Ca-as AJ. The theory underlying concept maps and how to construct and use them. [internet].[Cited March 2013].Avaiable at: www.ihmcus[http://cmap.ihmc.us/publications/researchpapers/theorycmaps/theoryunderlyingconceptmaps.htm]. 2008.
16. Eghtedari , A. organization and management System and organizational behavior. 2001. Tehran: Molavi publication. [Persian].
17. Kurzen CR, Library R. Contemporary practical/vocational nursing. Philadelphia: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; 2005.
18. Purcell L, Milner B. Management development in health care: Exploring the experiences of clinical nurse managers. Journal of European Industrial Training, 2005; 29(9): 751-763. [DOI:10.1108/03090590510629867
19. Sullivan P . Management development , preparing nurse managers for the future : part 1 , program model. Journal of Nursing Administration. 1994; 24(6):32-38 [DOI:10.1097/00005110-199406000-00009
20. Sayyed Javadi M. Leadership styles and organizational maturity in the Ardabil teaching hospitals of medical sciences university. Journal of Health Management. 2004;8(20):36-9. [Persian].
21. Avery GC, Ryan J. Applying situational leadership in Australia. Journal of Management Development. 2002;21(4):242-62. [DOI:10.1108/02621710210423784
22. Kaveh J, Farahbakhsh M, Hekmatpour A, Ghiasy M. Relationship between leadership style of head nurses with continuing activities of nurses in specialized units of selected hospitals of Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences, 2009. Pejouhandeh 2011;16(3):112-6. [Persian].
23. Leveck ML, Jones CB The nursing practice environment, staff retention, and quality of care. Research in nursing & health. 1996; 19(4):331-43.
24. Mahmoudirad Gh, Ahmadi F, Vanaki Z, Hajizadeh E. The effect of "Expectation based managerial competency acquisition in nursing model" on nursing staff empowerment and efficacy of leadership style, Journal of Birjand University of Medical Sciences. 2010; 17(2): 127-135[Persian].
25. Ghamchili A. The Relationship between Problem Solving Style of Chief Nurse Administrators and Effectiveness of Nurse Executives in Military Hospitals of Tehran. [Dissertation]. Iran. Tehran: Faculty of nursing. Baqiyatallah University of Medical Sciences; 2008.
26. Wolf M S. Changes in leadership styles as a function of a four day leadership training institute for nurse managers, A perspective on continuing education programs evaluation Journal of Continuing Education in Nursing.1996. 27(6): 245-252.
27. Mossadegh-rad AM. Participatory management role in hospital efficiency and effectiveness. Journal of Research in Medical Sciences. 2003;3:85. [Persian].
28. Mc Coll-Kennedy J R, Anderson R D. Impact of leadership style and emotions on subordinate performance. The Leadership Quaterly. 2002. 13(5) : 545-554. [DOI:10.1016/S1048-9843(02)00143-1