1. Dana N, Esna-Ashari H. Management practices in prevention and control of mental disorders in unexpected disasters. Tehran: Proceedings of the 4th Congress of Nursing Science Practical Military Medicine and Disaster Management, 2008. [Persian].
2. Bio terrorism training and curriculum program. [Internet]. [Cited April2007].Available from: www.HRSA- U.S Department of Health and Human services Health Resources and services Administration (BTCDP) 2007.
3. Charmi L, Kalkhali T. Triage in medical service (pre-hospital and hospital) what that nurses know. Proceedings Congress of the Promotion of Crisis Management in Disasters; 2006 Augst 29-30; Zanjan, Iran. (Persian).
4. Hasanpordehkordi A, Delaram M, Safdari F, Salehitali S,Hasheminiya SAM, Kasiri KA, et al. Comparison between lecture method and self- education in knowledge parents of children have major Thalassemia on caring for their children. Journal of Shahrekord University of Medical Sciences. 2008; 10(2):52-8. [Persian].
5. Shabani H. Methods and techniques education. 2nd ed. Tehran: Teaching and making humanities universities; 2007.[.Persian].
6. Seif AA. Editor. Introducing on training thesis. Tehran: Ravan; 2007. [Persian].
7. Hasanpordehkordi A, Kheyri S, Shahrani M. Assessment impact training with PBL and lecture methods on knowledge, attitd multimedia software package methods on the knowledge level of personnel. Iranian Journal of Military Medicine. 2ude and practice ursing university. Journal of Shahrekord University of Medical Sciences. 2006; 8(3):76-82. [Persian].
8. Daneshmandi M, Asgari A, Tadrisi SD, Ebadi A, Noori JM. Effect of self- and buddy-aid education by lecture an011: 13(1):7-10. [Persian].
9. Shirley W, Cantrell K, Ward S. Strategies for success in online learning. Nursing Clinics of North America. 2008; 43(4):547-55. [DOI:10.1016/j.cnur.2008.06.003
10. Chaikoolvatana A, Kitiwongsoonthorn U. Evaluation of a computer interactive multimedia program in smoking cessation counseling for pharmacy students. Journal of Medicine Association of Thai. 2009; 92(11):1516-23.
11. Enise L, Wiksten J, Spanjer, Kathy L. Effective Use of multimedia technology athletic training education. Journal of Athletic Training 2002;37(4): 213–219.
12. Jenkins S, Goel R,Morrell DS. Computer-assisted instruction versus traditional lecture for medical student teaching of dermatology morphology: a randomized control trial. Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology.2008; 59(2): 255-9. [DOI:10.1016/j.jaad.2008.04.026
13. Hoseini SH, Shoraka HR, Lashkardost H,Rajabzadeh R, Khakshor A. Comparative education with lecture method and pamphlet on knowledge and attitude student Maneh and Samleghan about aids patient. Journal of North Khorasan University of Medical Sciences. 2011;2(4):13-8.[Persian]. [DOI:10.29252/jnkums.2.4.13
14. Golshiri P, Sharifirad G, Baghernezhad F. Comparison of two methods of education (lecture and self- learning) on knowledge and practice of mothers with under 3 year old children about growth monitoring and nutritional development stages. Iranian Journal of Medical Education. 2010;10(5):927-36. [Persian].
15. Rezaei N, Tahbaz F, Kimiyagar M, Alavimajd H. Assessment impact teaching nutrient on knowledge, attitude, practice on patient suffering diabetes in Aligodarz. Journal of Shahrekord University of Medical Sciences. 2006;8(2):52-9. [Persian]
16. Haghdoust Z, Safavi M,Yahyavie H. Effect of Triage Education on knowledge, attitude and practice of nurses in Poursina Educational and Therapeutic Emergency center in Rasht. Journal of Gilan Arak University of Medical Sciences. 2009;20(64):14-21. [Persian].
17. Bahadorani M, Yosefi A, Changiz T. Effectiveness 3 training methods to medical student: online, lecture and mixed teaching. Iranian Journal of Medical Education . 2006;6(2):35-43. [Persian]
18. Baraz S, Mohammadi E, Boroumand B. A comparative study on the effect of two methods of self-care education (direct and indirect) on quality of life and physical problems of hemodialysis patients. Journal of Arak University of Medical Sciences .2006;9(1):1-16. [Persian].
19. SadeghSaba M, Bazmamon H, Razavi Z. Comparative between lecture and virtual training on enhancement breast feeding. . Journal of Hamedan Arak University of Medical Sciences. 2005;37(3):42-7.[Persian].
20. Baghaeelake M, Atrkareroshan Z. Comparative impact teaching lecture and problem base solving on student nursing education. Journal of Gilan University of Medical Sciences . 2003;12(47):86-94.[Persian].
21. Ebadi A, Goshtasb SY, Khaghanizadeh M, Hosseini MJ, Raeisifar A, Masoumi M, et al. Comparison the effect of conventional and distance training on nurses' clinical skills. Iranian Journal of Military Medicine 2010; 12(2):71-4. [Persian].
22. Menchaca MP, Bekele TA. Learner and instructor identified success factors in distance education. Huston: Distance Education Publication; 2008.
23. IvanBagha R, Mashoofi M, Hoseini MM, Wakili Z, Mahmodikoli M, Shahrivar F. The effect of education on Knowledge, attitude and practice of mid-school girls on Iron–Deficiency Anemia in Khalkhal in 2009.Journal of Health and Healthy Ardabil. 2010:1(3): 57-66. [Persian].
24. Farshi M, Comparison effect e-learning and lecture method air evacuation and transport training by on nurses learning levels, MSc. Dissertation. Nursing faculty of Baqiatallah University. Tehran. Iran. 2012 .[Persian].
25. Madden C. Undergraduate nursing students' acquisition and retention of CPR knowledge and psychomotor skills. Nurse Education Today. 2005 ; 26(3): 218-227. [DOI:10.1016/j.nedt.2005.10.003