1. Heidarzadeh M, Izadi A, Rahmani A, ZamanzadehV. Characteristics of Efficient Clinical Teachers: Nursing Educators' and Students' Perspectives. Iranian Journal of Medical Education 2011; 11(7): 704 – 716. [Persian]
2. Kelly C. Student's perceptions of effective clinical teaching revisited. Nurse Education Today 2007; 27(8): 885 – 892. [DOI:10.1016/j.nedt.2006.12.005
3. Rahimi A, Ahmadi F. The obstacles and improving strategies of clinical education from the viewpoints of clinical instructors in Tehran Nursing School. Iranian Journal of Medical Education 2005; 5(2): 73- 80. [Persian]
4. Zareiyan Jahromi A, Ahmadi F. Learning needs assessment in bachelor of nursing: a qualitative research. Iranian Journal of Medical Education 2005; 5(2): 81-92. [Persian]
5. Elcigil A, Sari HY. Determining problems experienced by student nurses in their work with clinical educators in Turkey. Nurse Education Today 2007; 27(5): 491-498. [DOI:10.1016/j.nedt.2006.08.011
6. Grealish L. The skills of coach are an essential element in clinical learning. Journal of Nursing Education 2000; 39(5): 231-233.
7. Meyer LP. Athletic Training Clinical Instructors as Situational Leaders. Journal of Athletic Training 2002; 37(4): 261 -265.
8. Levy LS, Gardner G, Barnum MG, Willeford S, Sexton P, Guyer S, et al. Situational SuperVision for Athletic Clinical Education. Athletic Training Educational Journal 2009; 4(1): 19-22.
9. Hersey P, Blanchard K, Johnson DE. Management of organizational behavior: utilizing human resources. 8th ed. Englewood cliffs, New Jersey: Prentic Hall 2001.
10. Walters L. Leading for quality: the implications of situational leadership. Quality Management Journal 2001; 8(4): 48-63. [DOI:10.1080/10686967.2001.11918983
11. Patrick CAD. A study of situational leadership in a distribution corporation. . [Phd thesis]. Industrial Management. Nova Southeastarn University 2002.
12. Chen J-C, Silverthorne C. Leadership effectiveness, leadership style and employee readiness. Leadership & Organization Development Journal 2005; 26 (4): 280-288. [DOI:10.1108/01437730510600652
13. Sabeti F, Akbari-Nassaji N, Haghighyzadeh MH. Nursing students' self-assessment regarding clinical skills achievement in Ahvaz Jundishapur University of Medical Sciences. Iranian Journal of Medical Education 2011; 11(5): 506 – 515. [Persian]
14. Delaram M, Tootoonchi M. Comparing self- and teacher-assessment in obstetric clerkship course for midwifery Students of Shahrekord University of Medical Sciences. Iranian Journal of Medical Education 2009; 9(3): 231-237. [Persian]
15. Vollman AL. Student task relevant maturity level and instructor leadership style as factors of perceived effectiveness of clinical instruction in nursing education: A test of Situational Leadership Theory. [Msc thesis]. Nursing University of Ottawa 1985.
16. Farmer LA. Situational leadership: a model for leading telecommuters. Journal of Nursing Management 2005; 13(6): 483-489. [DOI:10.1111/j.1365-2934.2005.00573.x
17. Lockwood RS. Preceptor leadership style and the nursing practicum. Journal of Professional Nursing 2003 Jan-Feb; 19(1): 32-37. [DOI:10.1053/jpnu.2003.7
18. Purfarzad Z, Vanaki Z, Memarian R. The effect of situational leadership in clinical education on communication competency of nursing students. [Msc thesis]. Nursing Tarbiat Modares University 2008. [Persian]
19. Salehi Sh, Hasanzahraee R, Ghazavi Z. Comparing of nursing students' & clinical educators' perceptions of characteristics of effective clinical educators in medical scientific university of Isfahan. Iranian Journal of Medical Education 2004; 4(1(11)): 37 – 44. [Persian]
20. Lee W-S, Cholowski K, Williams AK. Nursing students and clinical educator's perceptions of characteristics of effective clinical educators in an Australian university school of nursing. Journal of Advanced Nursing 2002; 39(5): 412-420. [DOI:10.1046/j.1365-2648.2002.02306.x
21. Hsu LL. An analysis of clinical teacher behaviour in a nursing practicum in Taiwan. Journal of Clinical Nurse 2006; 15(5): 619-628. [DOI:10.1111/j.1365-2702.2006.01332.x
22. McKenna LG, Wellard SJ. Discursive influences on clinical teaching in Australian undergraduate nursing programs. Nurse Education Today 2004; 24(3): 229-235. [DOI:10.1016/j.nedt.2003.12.009
23. Peterson SJ, Schaffer MA. Service-learning: isn't that what nursing education has always been? Journal of Nursing Education 2001; 40(2): 51-52.
24. Mitty E. Handbook for director of nursing in longterm cares. 1 st ed. New York: Delmar Publisher. 1998.
25. Zaeimipour Kermanshahi M, Vanaki Z, Hajizadeh E. Learning Groups in Training Programs for Nurse Managers: a method to enhance nursing and leadership capabilities. Iranian Journal of Medical Education 2007; 7(1): 69-76. [Persian]
26. Chen JC. An empirical test of leadership effectiveness and the math/mismatch in leadership style. [PhD thesis]. Management. Nova Southeastern University 2004.
27. Riho Yoshioka, MA. An empirical test of the situational leadership model in japan. [Msc thesis]. Management. The University of Texas 2006.
28. Huber DL, Maas M, McCloskey J, Scherb CA, Goode CJ & Watson C. Evaluating nursing administration instruments. Journal of Nursing Administration 2000; 30(5): 251–272. [DOI:10.1097/00005110-200005000-00006
29. Hersey P, Keilty JW. One on one OD communications skills. Training and development Journal 1980: 56-60.
30. Acee AM.What is the head nurses' leadership style and effectiveness in self – reports by staff as measured by Hersey and Blanchard's lead instrument and human synergistic's management effectiveness profile system. [PhD thesis]. Nursing Columbia University1990.
31. Balsanelli AP, Cunha ICKO, Whitaker IY. Nurses' leadership styles in the ICU: association with personal and professional profile and workload. Rev Latino-am Enfermagem. 2009; 17(1):28-33. [DOI:10.1590/S0104-11692009000100005
32. Zerwekh J, Claborn JC. Editor. Nursing Today. 3th ed. Philadelphia: W.B. Saunders 2000. 35- purfarzad Z, Ghamari Zare Z, Vanaki Z, Ghorbani M, Zamani M. Evaluation of Headnurses' leadership performance evaluation of Arak educational hospitals through self-measuring and other-measuring system. Daneshvar (Medicine) 2010 – 2011; 18(90): 71 – 80.[Persian] 36- Kritens R, Kiniki A. Management of organizational behavior [AA. Farhangi & H. Safarzadeh Trans.]. 1st ed. Tehran: Payam Pooya Publication 2005. [Persian] 37- Hersey P, Blanchard K, Management and organizational behavior using human resources. [GH. Kabir, Trans.]. 6th Print. Jihad University Institute Publications;1999.[Persian] 38- Hughes RL, Ginnett RC, Curphy GJ. Contingency theories of leadership.In: Hickman GR, (editor). Leading Organizations: Perspectives for a New Era.Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage 1998. 39- Purfarzad Z, Vanaki Z, Memarian R. The effect of situational leadership in clinical education on communication competency of nursing students. Hayat 2009; 15(2): 47-59. [Persian]
33. McDougall J, Drummond MJ. The development of medical teachers: An enquiry in to the learning histories of 10 experienced medical teachers. Medical Education 2005; 39(12): 1213-1220. [DOI:10.1111/j.1365-2929.2005.02335.x
34. Steinert Y. Staff development for clinical teachers. The Clinical Teacher 2005; 2(2): 104-110. [DOI:10.1111/j.1743-498X.2005.00062.x