1. Pascolini D, Mariotti SP. Global estimate of visual impairment. The British Journal of Ophthalmology 2012;96(5):614-618 [DOI:10.1136/bjophthalmol-2011-300539
2. Zali M., Interview. 2014.Acsess: http://www.tabnak.ir/fa/news/431815;Sep: 2017.
3. EMRO: Health Systems Profile- Islamic Republic of Iran Regional Health Systems Observatory- EMRO. Acsess: apps.who.int/medicinedocs/documents/s17294e/s17294e.pdf.
4. Fisk Mastal M, Vinson M, BordHoffman MA, Futch C , Harden L, Jessie A, and et al., American Academy of Ambulatory Care Nursing Position Paper: The Role of the Registered Nurse In Ambulatory Care. American Academy of Ambulatory Care. Nursing. Acsess: ttps://www.aaacn.org/sites/default/files/documents/PositionPaper.pdf.June 2017. https://www.aaacn.org/sites/default/files/documents/PositionPaper.pdf
5. EmamzadeGhasemi H, Vanaki Z, Memarian R. the effect of using "applied in-service education model" on quality of nursing care in surgery unit source. Iranian Journal of Medical Education 2005; 4(12): 13-20.
6. Kirkwood et al. The efficacy of a nurse-led preoperative cataract assessment an postoperative care clinic, Medical Journal of Australia 2006, 184(6):278
7. Tabatabai S Z, Danesh Kohan A, Rezaeian M , Esmail A, Faisal A, Roshani M. Customer satisfaction in the emergency room of Imam Ali Bin Abi Taleb hospital in Rafsanjan to medical staff services.Medicine and Cultivating. 2008; 16 (4-3) : 34-26.
8. Charalambous A. Variations in patient satisfaction with care for breast, lung, head and neck and prostate cancers in different cancer care settings.. European Journal of Oncology Nursing. 2013;17: 588-595. [DOI:10.1016/j.ejon.2013.01.006
9. Akin, S. and Erdogan, S. TheTurkish version of the Newcastle Satisfaction with Nursing Care Scale used on medical and surgical patients. Journal Clinical Nursing. 2007; 16: 646–653. [DOI:10.1111/j.1365-2702.2006.01583.x
10. Grogan S, Conner M, Willits D, Norman P. Development of a questionnaire to measure patients'satisfaction with general practitioners' services. British Journal of General Practice. 1995; 45(399): 525-9.
11. Mack J. L, File K. M., Horwitz J. E. & Prince R. A. 1996. Factors associated with emergency room choice among Medicare patients. Journal of Ambulatory Care Marketing, 6, 45-58 [DOI:10.1300/J273v06n01_03
12. Wagner, D. & Bear, M. Patient satisfaction with nursing care: a concept analysis within a nursing framework. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 2009, 65, 692-701. [DOI:10.1111/j.1365-2648.2008.04866.x
13. Parvin N, Alavi A, Hasanpour A, Alidoust E. The study of inpatients satisfaction from using care in Shahrekords Hospitals. Journal of Nursing Bouyeh Gorgan 2007;4:21-26[Persian].
14. Seydi M, Hydary A, Reis Karami SR. Medical and nursing services and patients satisfaction level.Iran Journal of Nursing, 2004; 17:55-62 [Persian].
15. Joolaee S , Hajibabaee F , Jafarjalal E. Assessment of patients satisfaction from nursing care in hospital of Iran university of medical sciences. Journal of Faculty of Nursing and Midwifery , Tehran university of Medical Sciences. 2011;17(1):35-44.
16. Ghamari Zareh Z, Anoosheh M,Vanaki Z, Hagi Zadeh E. Quality of nurse's performance and patients' satisfaction in cardiac care units. Zahedan Journal of Research in Medical Sciences.2008;10(1):27-36.
17. Aiken LH, Sermeus W, Van den Heede K, Sloane DM, Busse R, McKee M, et al. Patient safety, satisfaction, and quality of hospital care: cross sectional surveys of nurses and patients in 12 countries in Europe and the United States. British Medical Journal.2012;344:e1717. [DOI:10.1136/bmj.e1717
18. Tolooee M, Dehghan Nayery N, Faghihzadeh S, Sadoogi – Asl A. Motivational factors for nurses with patient education. Hayat. 2006;2(12):43-45.[persian].
19. Hekmat poor D, Anooshe M, Elhani F. Pathology traning to clients; a qulitative study. Iranian Journal of Nursing. 2000;49(20):51-60.[persian].
20. Syedi M, Hideri A, Reiskarami R. Satisfaction rate of patients in internal medicine and surgical services and nursing. Iranian Journal of Nursing, 2004;40:55-61.[persian].
21. Rankin SH, StallingS KD, London F. Patient education in health and illness. 5th ed. Lippincott williams & wilkins philadelphia company, 2005; 1: 27.
22. Mohamad pour A , Dehgan Naier N. The survey of the patient educational need on disharge phase in Gonabad health and tratment centers. [ persian].J ournal of Gonabad Medical Sciences College.2007;12(4):34-40.
23. Noohi E, Pouraboli B. Educational requirements of the discharged patients and their satisfaction about nursing educational performance, Kerman, Iran [persian].Medical Journal of Hormozgan 2009;13(3):206-12.
24. Abedi H, Khademi M, Daryabeigi R, Alimohammadi N. Educational needs of hospitalized elderly patients' caregivers: a basic concept for nursing education.Iranian Journal of Medical Education 2006; 6(1): 65-72.
25. Naseri R, Prone K.Evaluation of patients' rights of nurses and patients in educational centers - hospitals affiliated to Tabriz University of Medical Sciences in 2004.The second International Congress on Medical Ethics in Iran, Tehran, April 1387. Pages 234-235.
26. American Society for Quality (ASQ). 2004. Available at: www.asq.org/200.
27. Akbarbeglo M, Valizadeh L, Asad EM. Mothers and nurses viewpoint about importance and ate of nursing supports for prents with hospitalized premture newborn in natal intensive cre unit. Iranian Journal of Critical Care Nursing. 2009;2(2):71-74[Persian].
28. Sahney SD , Banwet K , Karunes S. An Intgrated Famework for Quality in Education: Application of Quality Funcion Deployment, Interpretive Stuctural Modeling and Path Analaysis.Total Quality Management 2006;17:265-85. [DOI:10.1080/14783360500450376
29. Lee I , Norr KF , Oh K. Eotional adjustment and concerns of Korean mothers of premature infants. International Journal of Nursing Studies. 2005; 42(1):21-9. [DOI:10.1016/j.ijnurstu.2004.05.004
30. Sandra Morin R, and Carla B – R. Competency assessment. Nursing Management 1995; 26 (2): 40 –5.
31. Lindberg E. Competence in critical care. DimensCrit Care Nurs 2006; 25(2):77-81 [DOI:10.1097/00003465-200603000-00009
32. Huseyni A, Erdogon HE, Salih TK. Gearing Service quality into Public and Private hospitals in small island:Epirical Evidence from Cyprus. International Journal of Health Care Quality Assurance 2008; 21:1-14.
33. Aiken L.H, Patrician P.A. Measuring organizational traits of hospitals: The Revised Nursing Work Index. Journal of Nursing Research, 2000; 49(3) 146-53. [DOI:10.1097/00006199-200005000-00006
34. Bakar C, Akgun HS , Al-Assaf AF. The role of expectaions in patient assessments of hospital care : an example from a university hospital network , Turkey. International Journal of Health Care Quality Assurance, 2008;21:343-55. [DOI:10.1108/09526860810880144
35. Sahebzadeh M , Rahimyan M. A Study of the satisfaction rate of elderly patients in general hospitals affiiated with the Isfahan University of Medical Sciences in 2009 Teb Va Tazkieh; 20(3)4)
36. Akbari A, Ravari A, Hoseini F. The effects of training hospital visitors on patient satisfaction: a quasi- experimental study. Iranian Journal of Critical Care Nursing. 2015; 8 (1) :7-12
37. Mehdi-pur Raberi R, Jamshidi N, Soltani Nejad A, Sabzevari S. effects of nurse education on both patients' satisfaction of teaching patients, and nurses' knowledge, attitude and performance in intensive care units of teaching hospitals. Journal of Health & Care, 2011; 13 (11):29-36
38. Bastani F,Golaghae F, Ashghi Farahani M. Establishment of sustainable patient health education in clinical care: An action research study. Journal of Kermanshah University of Medical Sciences; 17(2).
39. Karimi Moonaghi H, Taheri, Behnam Voshani HR, Vaghee S,Yavari M. The Effect of Communication Skills Training on the Quality of Nursing Care of Patients. Journal of Evidence-Based Care. Mashhad University of Medical Sciences. 2013;2(4)37-46
40. Dolatyari. A, Sharifiar. S, Armin. Z. Family satisfaction with care in the intensive care unit: Results of a multiple center study in Selected Military Hospitals. Journal of Military Care.2014;1(1): 18-27 [DOI:10.18869/acadpub.mcs.1.1.18