1. Hosseini M, Sedghi Goyaghaj N, Alamadarloo A, Farzadmehr M, Mousavi A. The relationship between job burnout and job performance of clinical nurses in Shiraz Shahid Rajaei hospital (thruma) in 2016. Journal of Clinical Nursing and Midwifery. 2017; 6 (2):59-68. [Persian]
2. Kavoosi Z, Ghaderi A, & Moeenizadeh M . Psychological Well-Being and Job Performance of Nurses at Different Wards. Research In Clinical Psychology And Counselings, 2015; 4(1), 175-194. [Persian] doi:10.22067/ijap.v4i1.37465
3. Hassani M. The Role of organizational learning on accountability and job performance of medical staff. J Urmia Nurs Midwifery Fac. 2015; 12 (11) :996-988. [Persian]
4. Faizy A, Azimpoor E, Zavvar T. The Role of Core Self-evaluation and Job Autonomy on Nurses' Job Performance in Sanandaj Public Hospitals. jhosp. 2017; 16 (3):112-119. [Persian]
5. Tummers L. The Relationship Between Coping and Job Performance. Journal of Public Administration Research and Theory. 2016 Oct 1; 27(1):150-62. doi:10.1093/jopart/muw058 [DOI:10.1093/jopart/muw058
6. Rezaei B. Quality of clinical education (A case study in the viewpoints of nursing and midwifery students in Islamic Azad University, Falavarjan Branch). Educ Strategy Med Sci. 2016; 9 (2) :106-117. [Persian]
7. Ghalandari K. Investigating the role of emotional intelligence in the relationship between the rules of expressing feelings and the organizational health of service providers. Third International Accounting and Management Conference 2015, Tehran. [Persian]
8. Hochschild, A. R. The managed heart: The commercialization of feeling. 1983. Berkeley: University of California Press.
9. Bondarenko Y, du Preez E, Shepherd D. Emotional Labour in Mental Health Field Workers. New Zealand Journal of Psychology, 2017; 46(1): 4-13.
10. Diefendorff JM, Erickson RJ, Grandey AA, Dahling JJ. Emotional display rules as work unit norms: a multilevel analysis of emotional labor among nurses. Journal of occupational health psychology. 2011 Apr; 16(2):170. [DOI:10.1037/a0021725
11. Badolamenti S, Sili A, Caruso R, Fida R. What do we know about emotional labour in nursing? A narrative review. British journal of nursing. 2017; 26(1). http://dx.doi.org/10.12968/bjon.2017.26.1.48 [DOI:10.12968/bjon.2017.26.1.48
12. Gooty J, Connelly S, Griffith J, Gupta A. Leadership, affect and emotions: A state of the science review. The Leadership Quarterly. 2010 Dec 31; 21(6):979-1004. doi:10.1016/j.leaqua.2010.10.005 [DOI:10.1016/j.leaqua.2010.10.005
13. Boucher C. A Qualitative Study of the Impact of Emotional Labour on Health Managers. The Qualitative Report. 2016 Nov 1; 21(11): 2148-2160. Retrieved from htp://nsuworks.nova.edu/tqr/vol21/iss11/15
14. Gardner WL, Fischer D, Hunt JG. Emotional labor and leadership: A threat to authenticity?. The Leadership Quarterly. 2009 Jun 30; 20(3):466-82. [DOI:10.1016/j.leaqua.2009.03.011
15. Dahling JJ, Perez LA. Older worker, different actor? Linking age and emotional labor strategies. Personality and Individual Differences. 2010 Apr 30; 48(5):574-8. doi:10.1016/j.paid.2009.12.009 [DOI:10.1016/j.paid.2009.12.009
16. Becker WJ, Cropanzano R, Van Wagoner P, Keplinger K. Emotional Labor within Teams: Outcomes of Individual and Peer Emotional Labor on Perceived Team Support, Extra-Role Behaviors, and Turnover Intentions. Group & Organization Management. 2017, 1-34. Doi: 1059601117707608
17. Fisk GM, Friesen JP. Perceptions of leader emotion regulation and LMX as predictors of followers' job satisfaction and organizational citizenship behaviors. The Leadership Quarterly. 2012 Feb 29;23(1):1-2. [DOI:10.1016/j.leaqua.2011.11.001
18. Kinman G, Leggetter S. Emotional labour and wellbeing: what protects nurses?. InHealthcare 2016, 4(4): 89- 102. doi:10.3390/healthcare4040089 [DOI:10.3390/healthcare4040089
19. Wang G. What role does leaders' emotional labor play in effective leadership? An empirical examination, PhD diss, University of lowa, 2011.
20. Reyahi S. Investigating the Relationship between Emotional Expressions of Managers and attitudes and behaviors of Executive Authorities in Rafsanjan, Master of Science (MSc), 2013, Islamic Azad University, Rafsanjan Branch.
21. Reyahi Paghaleh Z, Rezaei B, Hosseini SH. Investigating the relationship between emotional displays of nursing managers and the performance of nursing staff (Case study: Dr. Shariati Hospital, Tehran). Health Sciences. 2016 Jan 1;5(7S):179-84.
22. Arshadi N, & Peiriyani S. The relationship between Islamic work ethics with job performance, job satisfaction and intention to leave a job in staff. J of Islamic Management, 2014; 22 (1): 213-234. [Persian]
23. Safdar S, Friedlmeier W, Matsumoto D, Yoo SH, Kwantes CT, Kakai H, Shigemasu E. Variations of emotional display rules within and across cultures: A comparison between Canada, USA, and Japan. Canadian Journal of Behavioural Science/Revue canadienne des sciences du comportement. 2009 Jan; 41(1):1-10. DOI: 10.1037/a0014387 [DOI:10.1037/a0014387
24. Delgado C, Upton D, Ranse K, Furness T, Foster K. Nurses' resilience and the emotional labour of nursing work: An integrative review of empirical literature. International Journal of Nursing Studies. 2017 May 1; 70:71-88. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.ijnurstu.2017.02.008 [DOI:10.1016/j.ijnurstu.2017.02.008
25. Al‐Hamdan Z, Oweidat IA, Al‐Faouri I, Codier E. Correlating Emotional Intelligence and Job Performance Among Jordanian Hospitals' Registered Nurses. In Nursing forum, 2017; 52 (1): 12-20. [DOI:10.1111/nuf.12160
26. Al-Hawary SI, Banat NA. Impact of Motivation on Job Performance of Nursing Staff in Private Hospitals in Jordan. International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences. 2017; 7(2):54-63.
27. Al-khasawne, AL. Moh'd Futa, S. The Relationship between Job Stress and Nurses Performance in the Jordanian Hospitals: A Case Study in King Abdullah the Founder Hospital. Asian Journal of Business Management, 2013; 5(2): 267-275.
28. Trivellas,P. & Reclitis,P. The effect of job related stress on employees' satisfaction: A survey in Health Care. Social and Behavioral Sciences, 2013; (73), 718-726.
29. Al-Makhaita HM, ahmed Sabra A, Hafez A. Job performance among nurses working in two different health care levels, Eastern Saudi Arabia: a comparative study. International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(7):832-7. doi: 10.5455/ijmsph.2014.240420142 [DOI:10.5455/ijmsph.2014.240420142
30. Klang, A. The Relationship between Personality and Job performance in Sales: A Replication of Past Research and an Extension to a Swedish Context. Journal of Stockholm University, 2012; (32): 1-5.
31. Biron M, van Veldhoven M. Emotional labor in service work: Psychological flexibility and emotion regulation. Human Relations. 2012; 65(10):1259-82. [DOI:10.1177/0018726712447832
32. Walsh G, Bartikowski B. Employee emotional labor and quitting intentions: Moderating effects of gender and age. European Journal of Marketing. 2013 Jul 26; 47(8):1213-37. [DOI:10.1108/03090561311324291