1. Asadi Noghabi A, Zandi M, Nazari A. Essential of learning and education to patient. Tehran: Hakim hidgi; 2010
3. Saberian M, Hajji Aghaei S. Curriculum in medical sciences.Tehran:salami; 2006 [Persian].
4. Abazeri F, Abbaszadeh A, Arab M. Stress rate and stressors in nursing students. Strides in Development of Medical
5. Education 2003; 1(1):23-31[Persian].
6. Rezaei SH., Hoseini M., Falahikhoshktab M.Effect of education of communication skills on stress rate in nursing
7. personnel employee in rehabilitation Rey, Tehran and Shamiranat.Teharan University Medical Journal 2006;
9. Abazeri F, Abbaszadeh A, Arab M, Rashidinejad M. Stressors in nursing university in Rasht, Mashhad, Shiraz
10. proveniences. Journal of ShaheedSadoughi University of Medical sciences, Yazd University 2002; 10(3):92-98
12. Martin C. reducing distress in first level and student nurses: a review of the applied stress management literature.
13. Journal of Advanced Nnursing 2000; 32(1): 66-74.
14. Philip B. A comparative, longitudinal study of stress in student nurses in five countries: Albania, Brunei, the Czech
15. Republic, Malta and Wales. Nurse Education Today 2008; 28(2):134-45.
16. Sphandiary GH.Stressors in students in medical sciences university of Kurdistan and relation with their general health.
17. Teb-va-Tazkeyeh 2001; (43):57-64. [Persian]
18. Nazari R., Beheshti Z., Arzani A. Stressors in clinical education in Amol nursing university. Journal of Medical
19. Sciences University of Babol 2007; 9(2):45-50. [Persian]
20. Hayati F, Mahmoodi M. Coping to stress in women with breast cancer referred to hospitals dependent to Tehran
21. Medical Sciences University. Iranian Journal of Breast Diseases 2008; 1(2):38-43. [Persian]
22. kockly R. Strees and fatigue in Mental Health Nursing - 5th Ed. Fontain Flettcher-Fondations Of Neurology-
23. Pearson Education 2003.
24. Delaram M., Forozandeh N. Effects of cognitive behavioral therapy on the coping strategies of non-medical students
25. of Shahrekord university of medical sciences. Journal of Shahrekord University of Medical Sciences 2003; 5(3):26-34.
27. Vaghan Benita. Nursing fundamentals Demystified Self Teaching. New York McGraw Hill Medical Co. 2010.
28. Al klineke C. Coping with life challenges.[Sh. Mohammadkhani, Trans.,] Tehran: SpandHonar publisher 2001.
29. Dafei M. Relation coping methods with personal characters and mental health in infertility families in Yazd. [MSc
30. Thesies] Midwifery.Tarbiat Modares University 1999.
31. Vafaeipoor S. Role of religious prejudice in occupational stress of women teachers in Hamadan. [MSc Thesies]
32. Health Education.Tarbiat Modares University 2000.
33. Barahani M. Fundamental of psychological of Hilgard Etkinson .Tehran: Roshd 2005. [Persian]
34. Zahrianbohi S. Study of effect self-care education on coping styles in patients with hemodialysis in educational
35. hospitals depended to health ministry in Tehran. [MSc Thesies] Nursing.Tehran: Iran Medical Sciences University:
37. Aziznejad S.Study of effect self-care education on coping styles in Thalasemic in students covered by Behzisti in
38. Babol provenience.[MSc Thesies] Nursing. Tehran: Rehabilation and Behzisti Sciences University: 2000.
39. Hamaideh SH. Stressors and reactions to stressors among university students. International Journal of Social
40. Psychiatry 2011; 57: 69-80
41. Barikani T A. Stress in medical students. Journal of Medical Education 2007; 11(1):41-44. [Persian]
42. Sameri A, Laalifase A, Askari A.An investigation on supportive resources and coping styles with stressors in
43. university students. The Quarterly Journal Fundamental of Mental Health 2006; 8(31, 32):97-107. [Persian]
44. Hepp U, Moergeli H, Buchi S, Wittmann L, Schnyder U. Active problem-focused coping might be inadequate in
45. acute stress. Psychotherapy and Psychosomatics 2005; 74(6):379-386
46. Parand Pourghane, Ebrahim Sharif azar, Fatemeh Zaer sabet, Mitra Khorsandi. Survey the effect of religious beliefs
47. in stress reduction in students of Langroud Faculty of Medical Sciences. Two sectional of Gilan nursing & midwifery
48. college 2010; 20(63):10-15
49. Eslami A, Shojaeezadeh D, Vakili M .Depression and it correlation with religious view in medical students.Teb-va-
50. Tazkeyeh 2001; 10 (2):39-45. [Persian].
51. Sardarpoor godarzi Sh, SoltaniZarandi A. Fasting in Ramazan and mental health. Thinking and behaviure 2001;
52. 8(2-30): 26-32. [Persian]
53. Pilar matud M.Gender Differences in stress and Coping styles. Personality Differences 2004; 37(7):1401-15. [DOI:10.1016/j.paid.2004.01.010
54. Drumheler L.Gender differences in stress and coping styles. Radford University 2005; 66:78