1. Sedman A, Harris JM, Schulz K, Schwalenstocker E, Remus D, Scanlon M, et al. V Relevance of the Agency for
2. Healthcare Research and Quality Patient Safety Indicators for children's hospitals. Pediatrics. 2005;115(1):135-45.
3. World Alliance for Patient Safety. [Internet]. [Cited 2005]. Available from: www.who.int/patientsafety/en/brochure_final.
4. Managing Disruptive Behavior and Workplace Violence in Healthcare. [Internet]. [Cited July 2008]. Available from: www.asisonline.org/councils/documents/Council_Healthcar..
5. Rosenstein AH, O'Daniel M. Impact and implications of disruptive behavior in the perioperative arena. Journal of the American College of Surgeon. 2006 ;203(1):96-105. [DOI:10.1016/j.jamcollsurg.2006.03.027
6. Zwarenstein M, Reeves S. Working together but apart: barriers and routes to nurse--physician collaboration. The Joint Commission journal on quality improvement. 2002;28(5):242-7, 209.
7. Shortell SM, Rousseau DM, Gillies RR, Devers KJ, Simons TL. Organizational assessment in intensive care units (ICUs): construct development, reliability, and validity of the ICU nurse-physician questionnaire.Medical Care. 1991 Aug;29(8):709-26. [DOI:10.1097/00005650-199108000-00004
8. AHRQ Patient Safety Tools and Resources - Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ). [Internet]. [Cited August 2012]. Available from: http://www.ahrq.gov/qual/pstools.htm
9. Nordgren L, Olsson H. Palliative care in a coronary care unit: a qualitative study of physicians' and nurses' perceptions. Journal of Clinical Nursing. 2004; 13(2):185-93. [DOI:10.1111/j.1365-2702.2004.00816.x
10. Ferrand E, Lemaire F, Regnier B, Kuteifan K, Badet M, Asfar P. et al. Discrepancies between perceptions by physicians and nursing staff of intensive care unit end-of-life decisions. American Journal of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine. 2003; 15;167(10):1310-5.
11. Awad SS, Fagan SP, Bellows C, Albo D, Green-Rashad B, De la Garza M. et al. Bridging the communication gap in the operating room with medical team training. American Journal of Surgery. 2005;190(5):770-4. [DOI:10.1016/j.amjsurg.2005.07.018
12. Greengold NL, Shane R, Schneider P, Flynn E, Elashoff J, Hoying CL. etal. The impact of dedicated medication nurses on the medication administration error rate: a randomized controlled trial. Archives of Internal Medecin. 2003 27; 163(19):2359-67.
13. Agostini JV, Baker DI, Bogardus ST. Prevention of fall in Hospitalized and Institutionalized Older People. [Internet]. [Cited January 2012]. Available from: http://www.ahrq.gov/clinic/ptsafety/chap26a.htm
14. Risk Management, Quality Improvement, and Patient Safety .. [Internet]. [Cited January 2009]. Available from: www.ecri.org/Documents/Secure/Risk_Quality_Patient_Safe...
15. Jawaid M, Masood Z, Iqbal Syed A. Most common complications in a general surgical ward of a teaching hospital. Pakistan Journal of Medical Sciences. 2006; 22(2):171-175.
16. McDonald KM, Romano PS, Geppert J, Davies SM, Duncan B, Shojania KG, et al. Guide to Patient Safety Indicators[Internet]. [Cited December 2008]. Available from: www.qualityindicators.ahrq.gov/Downloads/Modules/PSI/V2
17. Authority Patient Safety. [Internet]. [Cited April 2007]. Available from: www. patientsafetyauthority.org/PatientSafetyAuthority/Docum.
18. Cullen DJ, Bates DW, Small SD, Cooper JB, Nemeskal AR, Leape LL. The incident reporting system does not detect adverse drug events: a problem for quality improvement. The Joint Commission journal on quality improvement. 1995; 21(10):541-548. [DOI:10.1016/S1070-3241(16)30180-8
19. Kirchner C, Noggoh E, Perstianni F, Elumia M . Health Care Quality Assessment. New Jersey Department of Health and Senior Services. Patient Safety Initiative. 2007 Summary Report. . [Internet]. [Cited December 2008]. Available from: www.state.nj.us/health/ps/documents/ps_initiative_repor...
20. Manojlovich M, DeCicco B. Healthy work environments, nurse-physician communication, and patients' outcomes. American Journal of Critical Care. 2007;16(6):536-543.
21. Wheelan SA, Burchill CN, Tilin F. The link between teamwork and patients' outcomes in intensive care units. American Journal of Critical Care. 2003;12(6):527-534.