1. Tornton R, Chapman H. Student voice in curriculum making. Journals of nursing education. 2000; 39(3):124-
2. Jackson C. Systems Thinking: Creative Holism for Manager, University of Hull, UK. 2005.
3. Sharefzade S. Creativity and Innovation in Nursing and Midwifery. A review of the field. [Internet].[Cited
4. Mes C K, Robert J S. The Cambridge Handbook of Creativity. Cambridge university press.2010.
5. Ranco MA, Chad I. Cognition Creativity. Journal of Educational Psychology.1995; 7:243-267. [DOI:10.1007/BF02213373
6. Mangena A, Chabeli M. Strategies to overcome obstacles in the facilitation of critical thinking in nursing education. Nurse Education Today. 2005; 25(4): 291-298. [DOI:10.1016/j.nedt.2005.01.012
7. Samkhanian M R, Jahanian R, Mortazaei A. Creativity and innovation in organization and management training. Tehran: Spand Honar publisher.2001. [Persian]
8. Sharif F, Jahanpour F, Salsali M, Kaveh MH. Clinical decision making process in last year nursing students: A qualitative study. Journal of Nursing Reaserch.2010;5(16):21-31. [Persian]
9. White AH. Clinical decision making among fourth-year nursing students: an interpretive study. Journal of Nursing Education. 2003; 42(3): 113-120.
10. Walsh P, Jones K. An exploration of tripartite collaboration in developing a strategies approach to the facilitation of practice learning. Nurse Education in practice. 2005; 5(1): 49-57. [DOI:10.1016/j.nepr.2004.03.008
11. Young L, Paterson BL. Teaching nursing, is developing a student's center learning environment. Philadelphia: Lippincott Williams& Wilkins Co. 2006.
12. Peyravi H, Yadavar-Nikravesh M, Oskouie F, Bertero C. Iranian student nurse's experiences of clinical placement.International Nursing Review. 2005; 52(2): 134-141. [Persian] [DOI:10.1111/j.1466-7657.2005.00417.x
13. Hani P. Set of questionnaires for managers and human relations. Esfahan: Farhange Mardom.2004. [Persian]
14. Zahabion L, Ahmadi Gh. Creative thinking and its relationship to academic success. Knowledge & Research in Applied Psychology. Islamic Azad University Khorasgan Branch. 2009; 23(21): :61-78. [Persian]
15. Vanaki Z,Ghasemi H, Amini R. The Effect of Implementing "BARS" Method on nursing Students' managerial skills in nursing management practicum. Iran Journal of Nursing .2008;21(54):93-103. [Persian]
16. Amini R,Vanaki Z,Ghasemi H. Validity And Reliability of Implementing Evaluation of skills in nursing management practicum. Iranian Journal of Education of Medical Science .2005;5(2):23-33.[Persian]
17. Perkhaefi A, Borjali A, Delavar A, Eskandri H. Impact of creativity training on creative thinking in students'
18. Kerr B, Gagliardi C. Measuring creativity in research and practice. Arizona state university. 2006.
19. Frogi AA, Moshkelani P. Investigation of Group discussion on the creative methods of teaching second grade
20. Tynjala P. Traditional studying for examination versus constructivist learning tasks. Studies in Higher Education.1998; 23(21): 173-189. [DOI:10.1080/03075079812331380374
21. Moattari M, Abedi HA, Amini A, Fathi Azar E. The Effect of Reflection on Critical Thinking Skills of Nursing Students in Tabriz Medical University. Iranian Journal of Medical Education. 2002; 1 (4) :58-64. [Persian]
22. Moattari M, Abedi H. Nursing Students' Experiences in Reflective Thinking: A Qualitative Study. Iranian Journal of Medical Education. 2008; 8 (1) :101-111. [Persian]
23. Alizad Gohari N, Foroozandeh E. Creative Thinking in Woman. Architecture: A View on Psychological Bass
24. Ament L. Clinical education in managed care for advanced practice nurses: A case example. Nurse Education Practice. 2005:5(6):368-374. [DOI:10.1016/j.nepr.2005.02.001
25. Gladwell M. B. The power of thinking without thinking. New York: Little Brown. 2005.
26. Nasl Saraji G, Dargahi H. Study of quality of work life (QWL). Iranian Journal of Public Health. 2006; 35(4): 8-14. [Persian]
27. Marfavi E. The relationship between family and school factors on creativity. [MSc thesis]. Eudcation. Islamic
28. Facione PA. Critical Thinking: What it is and why it Counts? Dr. Fascine's newest book Think- Critically, Pearson Education.2011