1. Karami A. Survey of factors affecting the academic achievement of high school students in Tehran. Pazhouhesh_haye-Tarbiati: Islamic Azad University - Bojnourd Branch, 2005, 2(4): 103-118. [Persian]
2. Tella A. The impact of motivation on student's academic achievement and learning outcomes in mathematics among secondary school students in nigeria. Eurasis Journal of Mahtematics, Science & technology Education. 2007; 3(2): 149-156. [DOI:10.12973/ejmste/75390
3. Good L, Brophy E. Looking into classrooms. 8th Ed. New York: Longman; 2000.
4. Linnenbrink A, Pintrich R. Achievement goal theory and affect: An asymmetrical bidirectional model. Educational Psychologist. 2002; 37(2): 69–78. [DOI:10.1207/S15326985EP3702_2
5. Biabangard E. The relationship between self-esteem, achievement motivation and academic achievement amont high schools at third grade level in Tehran. Psychological Studies, 2005, 1(4, 5): 131-144. [Persian]
6. Hasanzadeh R. Motivation and emotion. Tehran: Arasbaran, 2007. [Persian]
7. Saif A.A. Modern Educational Psychology. 6th ed. Tehran: Dowran, 2009. [Persian]
8. Vallerand R, Pelletier L, Blais M, Brière N, Senécal C, Vallières E. The Academic Motivation Scale: A Measure of Intrinsic, Extrinsic, and Amotivation in Education Educational And Psychological Measurment. 1992; 52(4): 1003-1017. [DOI:10.1177/0013164492052004025
9. Ryan M, Deci L. Intrinsic and extrinsic motivations: classic definitions and new directions. Contemporary Educational Psychology. 2000; 25(1): 54-67. [DOI:10.1006/ceps.1999.1020
10. Vansteenkiste M, Sierens E, Soenenes B, Luychx k, Lens W. Motivational Profiles From a Self-Determination Perspective: The Quality of Motivation Matters. Journal of Educational Psychology. 2009; 101(3): 671-688. [DOI:10.1037/a0015083
11. Deci L, Ryan M. The «what» and «why» of goal pursuits: Human needs and the self-determination theory. Psychological Inquiry. 2000; 11(4): 227-268. [DOI:10.1207/S15327965PLI1104_01
12. Deci L, Ryan M. Self-determination theory: a macrotheory of human motivation, development, and health. Canadian Osychology Association. 2008; 49(3): 182-185. [DOI:10.1037/a0012801
13. Rio J.M. Motivation and emotion. [Y. Seyyed Mohammadi, Trans.,].Tehran: Virayesh, 2002. [Persian]
14. Ryan M, Deci L. Self-determination theory and the facilitation of intrinsic motivation, social development, and well- being. American Psychologist. 2000; 55(1): 8-78. [DOI:10.1037/0003-066X.55.1.68
15. Deci L, Ryan M. Intrinsic motivation and self-determination in human behaviour. New York: Plenium; 1985. [DOI:10.1007/978-1-4899-2271-7
16. Ratelle CF, Guay F, Vallerand RJ, Larose S, Senécal C. Autonomous, Controlled, and Amotivated Types of Academic Motivation: A Person-Oriented Analysis. Journal of Educational Psychology. 2007; 99(4): 734-746. [DOI:10.1037/0022-06184.108.40.2064
17. Mesrabadi J, Ahmadi Z, Erfani Adab E. Teachers' Training Students' Motivational Clusters in General, Educational and Core Courses in Azerbaijan University of Tarbiat Moallem, Qurterly Journal of Research and Planing in Higher Education, 2010, 16(58): 57-72. [Persian]
18. Badri Gargari R, Moradi S, Hosseinpoor H. Types of learning motivation in University of Tabriz students: Comparison of Cognitive, emotional, and social performance of students, Journal of Psychology, 2011, 6(21): 19-42. [Persian]
19. Bohrani M. A Study of Secondary students' academic motivation and the predictive factors, Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities of Shiraz University, 2005, 22(4 (45)): 104-115 [Persian]
20. Gotfried A, Fleming J, Gottfried A. Continuity of Academic Intrinsic Motivation from Childhood Through Late Adolescene: A Longitudinal Study. Journal of Educational Psychology. 2001; 93(1): 3-13. [DOI:10.1037/0022-06220.127.116.11
21. Yousefi A, Ghassemi G, Firouznia S. The relationship between academic motivation and academic Achievement in medical students of Isfahan University of Medical Sciences, Iranian Journal of Medical Education, 2009, 9(1): 79-84. [Persian]
22. Ntoumanis N. A self-determination approach to the understanding of motivation in physical education. British Journal of Educational Psychology. 2001(2); 71: 225-242. [DOI:10.1348/000709901158497
23. Wormington S, Corpus J, Anderson K. Paper presented at the annual meeting of the American Educational Research Association, New Orleans, LA; 2001.
24. Lang T, Hall D. Academic motivation profile in business classes. Academic Exchange Quarterly. 2005; 9: 145-150.
25. McCoach D, Siegle D. A comparison of high achievers' and low achiever' attitudes, perceptions, and motivations. Academic Exchange. 2001; 71-79. [Internet]. [Cited 2001]. Available from: http:// www. gifted. uconn. edu / siegle/Publications/ AEQComparisonOfAchievers.pdf
26. Zahiri Naw B, Rajabi S. The study of variables reducing academic motivation of "Persian language and literature" students, Daneshvar (Raftar) Shahed University, 2009, 16(36): 69-80 [Persian]
27. Vakili Z, Ivan Baga R. Survey of effective factors on intrinsic and extrinsic motivation of clinical students from the viewpoints of nursing students of faculty of Nursing and Midwifery, Khalkhal. In National Congress of Clinical Training in Nursing and Midwifery. Ardabil University of Medical Sciences
28. Menyhárt A. Teachers or Lectures? The motivational profile of university teachers of English. Working Papers in Language Pedagogy, 2008; 2: 119-137.
29. Mazloomy S.S, Ehrampoush M.H, Servat F, Askarshahi M. Assessment of academic motivation and its relationship with health-risk behaviors in male students of Yazd University, Journal of Shahid Sadoughi University of Medical Sciences and health services, 2010, 18(3): 184-190. [Persian]
30. Adib Hajbagheri M, Dianati M. The compatibility of student's personality for studying nursing and working in their profession, Iranian journal of medical education, 2004, 4(2(12)): 5-11. [Persian]
31. Joolaee S, Mehrdad N, Bohrani N. A survey on nursing student's opinions toward nursing and reasons for giving it up, Iranian journal of nursing research, 2006, 1(1):21-28. [Persian]
32. Shakibaee D, Iranfar S.H, Montazeri N, Rezaei M, Yari N. Motivation of medical students towards their courses in different educational levels. Teb Va Tazkiyeh. 2005, 14(57): 10-15. [Persian]
33. Sarmad, Z, Bazargan, A, and Hejazie, E. Research Methods for Behavioral Sciences. 5th ed. Teheran: Agah Publisher, 2006. [Persian]
34. Hegarty N. Application of the Academic Motivation Scale to Graduate School Students. The Journal of Human Resource and Adult Learning. 2010; 6(2): 48-55.
35. Bagheri N. Standardizing of academic motivation scale between Tehran high school students.[M.A.Thesis]. Psychology. Tehran: Tarbiat Moaalem University, 2000.
36. Liu WC, Wang CK, Tan OS, Koh C, Ee J. A self-determination approach to understanding students' motivation in project work. Learning and Individual Differences. 2009; 19: 139-145. [DOI:10.1016/j.lindif.2008.07.002