1. Mehdad, A. Psychology of Personnel Affairs. Esfahan: Jungle publisher, 2006. [Persian]
2. Roohi G, Asayesh H, Rahmani H, Abbasi A. The relationship job satisfaction and organizational commitment of nurses in hospitals of Golestan University of Medical Sciences. Journal of Payesh. 2011;10 (2): 285-292.[Persian]
3. Asefzadeh S, Hospital Management & Research. 1st Ed., Qazvin University of Medical Sciences. Iran, 2003. [Persian]
4. Sangari AR. Educational administrator's job commitment. Journal of Educational Administration. 1996;14: 38-40. [Persian]
5. Pesut B, Reimer-Kirkham S. Situated clinical encounters in the negotiation of religious and spiritual plurality: A critical ethnography. International Journal of Nursing Studies. 2010; 47(7): 815-825. [DOI:10.1016/j.ijnurstu.2009.11.014
6. Hajinezhad ME, Rafiei F, Jafar Jalal E, Haghani H. The relationship of staff nurses caring behaviors from patients' perspective with patients' satisfaction. Journal of Nursing Iran. 2007; 20(49): 73-82.[Persian]
7. Smith R A. Using the Synergy Model to Provide Spiritual Nursing Care in Critical Care Settings. Critical Care Nurse .2006; 26 (4): 41-47.8- Fatemi MM, Nazari R, Safavi M, Naeini MK, Savadpoor MT, Relationship of nurses spirituality on rating patient' satisfaction from nursing cares. Journal of Medical Ethics. 2011; 5(17): 141-159.[Persian]
8. Nehrir B, Ebadi A, Tofighi Sh, Karimi Zarchi AA, Honarvar H, Relationship of job satisfaction and organizational commitment in hospital nurses. Iranian Journal of Military Medicine; 2010, 12(1): 23-26.[Persian]
9. Noroozi F, Rating of professional commitment staff Tehran Islamic Azad University - North and Shahid Beheshti University and factors effective on its. Journal of sociology youth studies. 2010; 1(3): 143-167. [Persian].
10. Abbaszadegan M. Unrest Management organizations. Tehran: Kavir Publication, 2000. [Persian]
11. Saatchi M, Productivity Psychology.2th ed . Tehran: publication Viraesh.2007. [Persian]
12. Soleimany MA, Nasiri-ziba F, Kermani A, Hoseini F. A Comparative Study of the General Health among Staff Nurses with Fixed or Rotating Working Shift. Iran Journal of Nursing. 2007; 20 (50): 21-28. [Persian].
13. Mooran MR.The study of association between use of spirituality (religious attitude) with mental health in safe community. Proceedings Congress on the Safe Society Tehran City; 2009 Augst256-276; Tehran, Iran. [Persian].
14. Gholamali Lavasani M, Keyvanzade M, Arjmand N. Spirituality, job stress, organizational commitment, and job satisfaction among nurses in Tehran. Contemporary Psychology. 2008; 3(2): 61-73. [Persian]
15. Scott C. Specialist practice: advancing the profession? Journal of advanced nursing. 1998; 28(3): 554-562 . [DOI:10.1046/j.1365-2648.1998.00684.x
16. National Patient Safety Goals | Joint Commission. [Internet]. [Cited August2012]. Available from: www.jointcommission.org › Standards.
17. Paterson, D. G. The Scott company graphic rating scale. Journal of Personnel Research. 1922; 1(8): 361-376.
18. Arshadi N. The design relationship of stress from the conflict and role ambiguity with job satisfaction of managers and employees regarding the moderating effect of job autonomy and group cohesion. [MscThesis].Psychology. Ahwaz: Shahid Chamran University of Ahwaz, 1990. [Persian]
19. Mc Sherry W, Draper P, Kendrick D. The construct validity of a rating scale designed to assess spirituality and spiritual care. International Journal of Nursing Studies. 2002; 39(7): 723-734. [DOI:10.1016/S0020-7489(02)00014-7
20. Mowday R, Steers R, Porter L. The measurement of organizational commitment. Journal of Vocational Behavior. 1979; 14: 224- 247. [DOI:10.1016/0001-8791(79)90072-1
21. Goldberg DP, Hillier V. A scaled version of general health questionnaire. Psychological Medicine. 1979; 9(1): 131- 145. [DOI:10.1017/S0033291700021644
22. Fathi Ashtiyani A, Dastani M. Psychological tests to assess personality and mental health. Tehran: Besat publications, 2009. [Persian]
23. Fargangi AA, Fattahi M, Vasegh B. Spirituality at work and its role in improving organizational citizenship behavior. Journal of Culture of Management. 2005; 4(13):5-39. [Persian]
24. Benefiel M. Mapping the Terrain of Spirituality in Organizations Research. Journal of Organizational Change Management. 2003; 16 (4): 367-377.26- Kinjerski V, Skrypnek Berna J. Creating Organizational Conditions that Foster Employee Spirit at Work. Leadership & Organization Development Journal. 2006; 27(4): 280-295.
25. Krishnakumar S, Neck CP. The "What", "Why" and "How" of Spirituality in the workplace. Journal of Managerial Psychology. 2006; 17(3): 153-164. [DOI:10.1108/02683940210423060
26. Milliman J, Czaplewski AJ, Ferguson J. Workplace Spirituality and Employee Work Attitudes, An Exploratory Empirical Assessment. Journal of Organizational Change Management. 2003; 16(4): 426- 447. [DOI:10.1108/09534810310484172
27. Arshadi N. Design and test of pattern evaluations and consequences of important job motivation in employees of the National Company areas of South Oil of Ahvaz. [PhD Thesis]. Psychology. Ahwaz: Shahid Chamran University of Ahwaz. 2008. [Persian]
28. Benkhoff B. Organizational- commitment- tests- and- scales; Business performance- tests- and- scales; Banks- and- banking- Finance; Banks- and- banking- Branch- banks; tests- and- scales- Correlation. Human relations. 1997; 50: 701- 726. [DOI:10.1023/A:1016904305906
29. Rashid ZA, Sambasivan M, & Johari J. The influence of corporate culture and organizational commitment on performance. Journal of Management Development. 2003; 22(8): 708- 728. [DOI:10.1108/02621710310487873
30. Mirza Mohammadi MH, Abdolmaleki J. The relationship organizational commitment with to quality of services in employees . Journal of Daneshvar Rafter. 2008, 15(33): 67-84. [Persian]
31. Jochemsen H, Klaasse-Carpentier M, Cusveller BS, Vander Scheur A, Bouwer J. Questions of life and dead in the terminal phase — towards quality criteria for spiritual care in the terminal palliative care from the patient's perspective. In: Bouwer, J. (editor), Spirituality and Meaning in Health Care, a Dutch Contribution to an Ongoing Discussion. Leuven. 2008.
32. Vlasblom JP, Vander Steen JT, Knol DL, Jochemsen H. Effects of spiritual care training for nurses. Nurse Education Today. 2011; 31(8): 790- 796. [DOI:10.1016/j.nedt.2010.11.010
33. Abdullah MC. Leadership and psycap: A study of the relationship between positive leadership behaviors and followers' positive psychological capital. [PhD Thesis].Psychology. Minneapolis: Capella University; 2009.
34. Taylor EJ, Carr MF. Nursing ethics in the Seventh- day Adventist religious tradition. Nursing Ethics.2006; 16(6): 707-718. [DOI:10.1177/0969733009343135
35. Van Leeuwen, R. Towards nursing competencies in spiritual care. [PhD Thesis].Nursing. The Netherlands: University of Groningen, 2008.
36. Nadiri H, Tanova C. An investigation of the role of justice in turnover intertions, job satisfaction and organizational citizenship behavior in hospitality industry. International Journal of Hospitality Management.2010; 29(1): 33–41. [DOI:10.1016/j.ijhm.2009.05.001
37. Suzuki K, Ohaida T, Kaneita Y, Yagi Y, Yokoyama E, Uchiyma M. Mental health status, shift work, and occupational accidents an among hospital nurses in Japan. Journal of Occupational Health. 2004; 6: 448-454 [DOI:10.1539/joh.46.448