1. Jafari Golstan N. The effect of organizing "nursing mentors committee" on newly nurses performance competency [MSc thesis]. Nursing. Tehran: Tarbiat Modares University.2004.[Persian[
2. Gunther M. and Alligood MR. A discipline-specific determination of high quality nursing care. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 2002; 38: 353-359. [DOI:10.1046/j.1365-2648.2002.02201.x
3. Neishabori M, Ghorbani R, Sadeghi T. Nurses' and patients' viewponts regaring quality of nursing care in the teaching hospitals of Semnan university of medical sciences. Koomesh.2011;12(2):134-43 [Persian].
4. Zaeimi M, Zamanzadeh V, Hajizadeh E. The relationship between nurse manager' leadership styles and staff nurses empowerment. Teb va Tazkieh. 2005; 55:34-46 [Persian].
5. Ghamari Zare Z, Anoosheh M, Vanaki Z, etal. The effect of peer review evaluation on quality of nurse's performance and patient's satisfaction. International Journal of Nursing, 2010;22(62):8-21.[Persian]
6. Shiri H, Nikravan Mofrad M. The most complete source of care in the CCU, ICU and dialysis. Tehran: Noor-A- Danesh; 2010.p. 17-19. [Persian]
7. Basampoor Sh, Asadi Noghabi AA, Zolfaghari M. Special nursing care, ICU, CCU dialysis. Salemi Pub.; 2009. [Persia]
8. Noroozi A, Moshri E. The relationship between physical and human resources in the Intensive Care Units and patients mortality rate in Hospitals of Markazi Province's: 2007. Arak Medical University Journal. 2009;12(2):29-38[Persian].
9. Karimyar Jahromi M. Assessing characteristics of the patients suffering from Acute Coronary Syndrome based on synergy model. International Journal of Critical Care Nursing. 2013; 6 (2):127-34.
10. Asgari MR, Soleymani M.critical care nursing in ICU,CCU, Dialysis. Boshra Pub., 2008:13(Persian).
11. Lee L, Su NH, Chang Sc. An evaluation of the quality of nursing care in orthopedic units. Journal of Orthopedic Nursing 2007; 11: 160 –168. [DOI:10.1016/j.joon.2007.07.002
12. Jerome H. Carter. Electronic Health Records: A Guide for Clinicians and Administrators. Journal of American Medical Association. 2009; 301(1):110 [DOI:10.1001/jama.2008.910
13. Ghamari Zareh Z, Anoosheh M, Vanaki Z, etal. Quality of nurse's performance and patients' satisfaction in Cardiac Care Unit. Journal of Tabib Shargh.2008;10(1):27-36[Persian].
14. Dehghani Kh, Nasiriani Kh, Mousavi T. Investigating intensive care unit nurses' performance and its adjusting with standard. Shahid Sadoughi University of Medical Sciences Journal, 2014;21(6): 808-815[Persian].
15. Nobahar M. Care Quality in Critical Cardiac Units from nurses perspective: a content analysis. Journal of Quality Research in Health Sciences. 2014; 3(2): 149-61.
16. Van Bogaert P, Kowalski C, Weeks SM, Van Heusden D, Clarke SP. The relationship between nurse practice environment, nurse work characteristics, burnout and job outcome and quality of nursing care: a cross-sectional survey. International Journal of Nursing Studies. 2013; 50(12): 1667-77. [DOI:10.1016/j.ijnurstu.2013.05.010
17. Azimian J. Educational needs of nursing managers about quality assurance of nursing care in Qazvin teaching hospitals. Joutnal of Qazvin University Medical Sciences. 2002; 6(2): 75-80. [Persian].
18. Li B, Bruyneel L, Sermeus W, Van den Heede K, Matawie K, Aiken L, et al. Group-level impact of work environment dimensions on burnout experiences among nurses: a multivariate multilevel probit model. International Journal of Nursing Studies .2013; 50(2): 281-91. [DOI:10.1016/j.ijnurstu.2012.07.001
19. Kirwan M, Matthews A, Scott PA. The impact of the work environment of nurses on patient safety outcomes: a multi-level modelling approach. International Journal of Nursing Studies .2013; 50(2): 253-63. [DOI:10.1016/j.ijnurstu.2012.08.020
20. Aiken LH, Sermeus W, Van den Heede K, Sloane DM, Busse R, McKee M, et al. Patient safety, satisfaction, and quality of hospital care: cross sectional surveys of nurses and patients in 12 countries in Europe and the United States. British Medical Journal. 2012; 344: e1717. [DOI:10.1136/bmj.e1717
21. Saraji GN, Dargahi H. Study of quality of work life (QWL). Iranian Journal of Public Health 2006; 12(35): 8-14.[Persian].
22. Ebrahimi H, Mohammadi F, Amirnia M, etal. Factors Influencing Nurses' Participation in Continuing Education Programs in Tabriz University of Medical Sciences. Iranian Journal of Medical Education 2012;12(7):518-26[persian].
23. Khodayarian M, Vanaki Z, Navipoor H, Vaezi A.The impact of management development programs on cardiac care nursing clinical competences.Behbod. 2011;15(1):40-50.
24. Nasl Saraji G, Dargahi H. Study of quality of work life (QWL). Iran Journal Public Health 2006; 35(4): 8-14.
25. Hayhurst A, Saylor C, Stuenkel D. Work environmental factors and retention of nurses. Journal of Nursing Care Quality. 2005;20(3):283-88. [DOI:10.1097/00001786-200507000-00015