1. Organ DW, Konovsky M. Cognitive versus affective determinants of organizational citizenship behavior. Journal of applied psychology. 1989; 74(1):157. [DOI:10.1037/0021-9010.74.1.157
2. Irandost M, Eskandari E. The Relationship between Job Ethics & Organizational Citizenship Behavior with Organizational Performance. Ethics in science and Technology. 2016; 10(4):107-14.
3. Hui C, Lam SS, Schaubroeck J. Can good citizens lead the way in providing quality service? A field quasi experiment. Academy of Management Journal. 2001; 44(5):988-95.
4. Podsakoff PM, MacKenzie SB, Moorman RH, Fetter R. Transformational leader behaviors and their effects on followers' trust in leader, satisfaction, and organizational citizenship behaviors. The leadership quarterly. 1990; 1(2):107-42. [DOI:10.1016/1048-9843(90)90009-7
5. Salarvand A, Dargahi H, Alahdadi S, Shaham G. Investigation of relationship between organizational climate and organizational citizenship behavior among the employees of tehran university of medical sciences. Journal of Healthcare Management .2016; 7(1).
6. Alah Tavakoli Z, Abedi MR, Saleh Niea M. Effect of teaching of organizational citizenship behaviors on organizational commitment. Journal of Business Management Perspective . 2009; 9(33):105-24.
7. Khoeiniha F, Sheikhi M, Shokati A, Mohammad Poor A. Nurses' clinical performance assessment in critical care units in teaching and non-teaching hospitals in Qazvin city: Based on Synergy Model. Journal of Health Promotion Management. 2016; 5(3):28-36.
8. Olson LL. Hospital nurses' perceptions of the ethical climate of their work setting. Journal of Nursing Scholarship. 1998; 30(4):345-9. [DOI:10.1111/j.1547-5069.1998.tb01331.x
9. Wlody GS. Nursing management and organizational ethics in the intensive care unit. Critical Care Medicine. 2007; 35(2): S29-S35. [DOI:10.1097/01.CCM.0000252910.70311.66
10. Martin KD, Cullen JB. Continuities and extensions of ethical climate theory: A meta-analytic review. Journal of Business Ethics. 2006; 69(2):175-94. [DOI:10.1007/s10551-006-9084-7
11. Rahimnia F, Nikkhah Farkhani Z. The Effect of organization of ethical climet on organizational performance and intention to quit. Management of Tomorow. 2014; 12(37).
12. Zakeri Moghadam M, Ali Asgharpour M. Critical Care Nursing: Andisheh Rafiea Publication, Tehran, 2009.
13. Adhami bajgiran A, Esmaeili M, Seilany K, Sadeghi T. The effect of two kinds of feedback" written" and "oral written" on formative assessment on arterial blood gas interpretation skills of nurses in critical care nurses. Journal of Nursing Education. 2016; 5(2):1-7.
14. Shaemi A, Shabani Naftchali J, Khazaei Pool J. Analysis the impact of perceived organizational climate on organizational citizenship behavior. Journal of Holistic Nursing and Midwifery. 2014; 24(3):27-37.
15. Cheryl R, Fleming DA. Hospital ethical climate and teamwork in acute care: the moderating role of leaders. Health Care Management Review. 2008; 33(4):323-31. [DOI:10.1097/01.HCM.0000318769.75018.8d
16. Khazani S, Shayestehfard M, Saeed-al-Zakererin M, Cheraghian B. Nurses' perception of actual and ideal organizational ethical climate in hospitals of Ahwaz Jondishapour University of Medical Sciences. Medical Ethics and History of Medicine. 2013; 6(2):99-110.
17. Heshmati H, Darvishpoor K. Ethical climate of operating rooms from viewpoint of operation room and anaesthesiology students in Torbat Heydariyeh University of Medical Science. Journal of Torbat Heydariyeh University of Medical Science. 2015; 3(2):30-7.
18. Abdollah Zadeh f, Lotfi M, Mirza Aqazadeh A, Etebari Asl Z. Viewpoints of operating room staff and students toward ethical climate in teaching hospitals of Tabriz University of Medical Sciences. Medical Ethics Journal. 2015; 9(33):65-84.
19. Leung AS. Matching ethical work climate to in-role and extra-role behaviors in a collectivist work setting. Journal of Business Ethics. 2008; 79(1):43-55. [DOI:10.1007/s10551-007-9392-6
20. Mohebi s, Ghamari Zare Z, Rasouli N. Perception of ethical climate and its relationship to nurses' demographic characteristics. Education and Ethics in Nursing. 2014; 2(4):61-7.
21. Çavuş MF, Develi A. Ethical Climate and Organizational Citizenship Behaviour. International Journal of Human Resource Studies. 2017; 7(1):38-51. [DOI:10.5296/ijhrs.v7i1.10561
22. Chun-Chen H, Ching-Sing Y, Ming-Tien T. A multidimensional analysis of ethical climate, job satisfaction, organizational commitment, and organizational citizenship behaviors. Nursing Ethics. 2012; 19(4):513-29. [DOI:10.1177/0969733011433923