1. Cabrera Gutierrez LS, Lopezrojas P, Salinas Tovar S, Ochoa Tirado, JG Marin Cotonieto IA, Haro Garcia L. Burnout syndrome among Mexican Hospital nursery staff. Rev Med Inst Mex Seguro SOC, 2005; 43(11).
2. Kabirzadeh A, Mohsenisaravi B, Asghari Z, Bagherianfarahabadi E, Bagerzadehladari R. Rate of general health, job stress and factors in medical records workers. Journal of Health Information Management 2007; 4(2): 215- 2. [Persian].
3. Esfahaniasl M, Mehdipour M. Comparison of public health, locus of control, achievement motivation and self-efficacy in male and female doctors, Journal New findings in psychology, 2011; 5(14): 25-36. [Persian]
4. Robbins S, Organizational behavior management, [Ali Parsaeian and Mohammed Arabi, Trans]. Tehran, Institute for of Commerce Studies and Research, Fifth Edition, 2004.
5. Cohen M. When it comes to negotiating business conflict. vaiable from: http: //Boston, biz Journals.com/Boston/Stories, 2004.
6. Mirkamali, SM, Document management and human relationships, Faculty of Educational Sciences, Tehran University, 1985. [Persian]
7. Izadi Yazdan Abadi A, Conflict management, Tehran, Publication University of Imam Hussein, the first edition, 2000. [Persian].
8. Panorama M, J, Daitawi M. T, Relationship between emotional intelligence and work family conflict of university staff in Indonesia. Proceeding of the International Conference on Social Science, Economics and Art, 2011; 272-277.
9. Mazerolle S. M, Bruening J. E, Casa D. J, Work-family conflict, part II: job and life satisfaction in national collegiate athletic association division I-A certified athletic trainers. Journal of Athletic Training, 2008; 43(5): 513=522. [DOI:10.4085/1062-6050-43.5.513
10. Edwards J, Fundamental Facts About Mental Health, Mental Health foundation, 2015; 1-93.
11. Bayanzadeh, S A, Zamani Monfared, A. Investigate the mental health staff of an industrial complex. Thought and Behavior Quarterly, 1998; 2. [Persian]
12. Navabinejad SH. Mental health of Teenage. Tehran; Publication Parent-Teacher Association, 1999. [Persian]
13. Abbaszadeh A, The World Health Report 2001. Mental health: new understanding, new hope, Tehran, Ibn Sina great cultural institutions, 2003.[Persian].
14. Salehi L. The relationship between religious belief and control source with mental health in students, University of Qazvin Medical Sciences, 2003; 11(1): 1-10. [Persian]
15. Kushan M, Vaghei S, Mental Health, Tehran, Rafi Thoughts, 2007; 24-26. [Persian]
16. Robbins S. Organizational behavior management, Translator Ali Parsaeian and Mohammed Arabi, Tehran, Institute for of Commerce Studies and Research, Fifth Edition, 2004.
17. Musa Khani M, Haghkhah D, Hassanzadeh R. Providing a conceptual framework for the assessment of academic performance, leadership and Educational Administration Quarterly, 2009; 3(3): 145-161. [Persian]
18. Bagheri MH Delpasand J, Design and developmen strategic planning model (Case Study Imam Sadiq University). Management Thought, 2007. [Persian]
19. Ghalavandi H, Analysis of the relationship between the quality of work life and career anchor with point of organizational performance of faculty members, [PHD Thesis Educational Management], Faculty of Education and Psychology, University of Isfahan, 2010 [Persian]
20. Wong-On-Wing B, Lan Guo Wei Li, Dan Yang. Reducing conflict in balanced scorecard evaluations. Journal of Accounting, Organizations, 2007; 45
21. Yu M, Suraya H, Tahaljab M, Pei Soo H, The e=balanced scorecard (e = BSC) for measuring academic staff performance excellence, International Journal of Educational Management, 2009; 24: 54-67. [DOI:10.1007/s10734-009-9197-x
22. Riccucci N. M, Lurie I. Employee performance evaluation in social welfare offices, Review of Public Personnel Administration,2001; 21(1): 27-37. [DOI:10.1177/0734371X0102100103
23. Beheshtifar M, Rashidi M., Nekoie-Moghadam M, Study of organizational socialization and its relationship on employees' performance. African Journal of Business Management, 2011; 5(26): 10540-10544. [DOI:10.5897/AJBM11.502
24. Wynder, M. Chemico: Evaluating performance based on the Balanced Scorecard, Journal of Accaunting Edvcation. 2011; 2-16.
25. LePine J.A, Van Dyne L. Cooperative behavior as contrasting forms of contextual performance: evidence of differential relationships with big five personality characteristics and cognitive ability, Journal of Applied Psychology, 2001; 86: 326-36. [DOI:10.1037/0021-9010.86.2.326
26. Hotepo O, Asoker S, Abdul Azeez, S, Ajememunigbohun A, Empirical study of the effect of conflict organizational performance in Nigeria. Business and Economics journal, 2010; 20(10): 15-21.
27. Hashemi SHeykh babaei S.E, Arshadi N, Bazafkan H. Structural analysis of work-family conflict, job satisfaction and mental health, Journal of Counseling and Psychotherapy family, 2011; 1(3): 349-365.
28. Golparvar M, Javadian Z, Vaseghi Z, Mosahebi M.R, A model of the effects of work-family conflict, job dangers and role overload on the performance of nurses, Journal of Women and Family Studies, 2011; 4(13): 83-98.
29. Jevon S. M, Johnston L. H, The Perceived Knowledge and Attitudes of Governing Body Chartered Physiotherapists towards the Psychological Aspects of Rehabilitation; Sport and Exercise Psychologist, 2003; 5: 201-212. [DOI:10.1016/S1466-853X(03)00034-8
30. Niazi Ardakani K, Investigate the relationship between socioeconomic factors and organizational conflict with the job performance among employees of Relief Committee of Shiraz city. [M. A thesis of Psychology]. 2011. [Persian]
31. Iman M.T, Azarm SH. Investigate the effects organizational conflict and socio-economic characteristics on employee performance power management of Kazeroon, [M. A thesis of Executive Management]. 2005. [Persian]
32. Bazrafkan H, Examine the relationship between work-family conflict with Mental health, job satisfaction and job performance with the mediation job stress and moderating role of psychological hardiness. [M. A thesis]. Shahid Chamran University of Ahvaz, 2013. [Persian]
33. Anasori M., The Relationship between mental health and happiness male and female students of Islamic Azad University of Reconciliation, the second National Conference Psychology and Society, 2007; 55. [Persian]
34. Nekoeimoghadam M, Pirmoradi Bezanjani N. Organizational Conflict and its management strategies, Journal of Tomorrow management, 2008; 5(18): 67-80. [Persian]
35. Kline R.B. Principles and practice of structural equation modeling. Second Edition، New York: The Guilford Press, 2011.
36. Khalesi N, Shams L, Yegane S, Jafari Pooyan, E, Nasiri T. The relationship between organizational health and organizational citizenship behavior in hospitals affiliated to Tehran university of medical sciences in 2010, Journal of Paramedical Faculty of tehran University of Medical Sciences (Payavard health), 2012; 6 (6):412-422 [Persian].
37. Vosoughi Nayeri A, Rohollahi A. A, Mohammad Hossein H. Effect of job stress on general health and job performance of staff care flight. Iran Occupational Health, 2016; 13(1): 48-57.
38. Amir Khani A.H, Safi Khani R, The role of knowledge development to reduce organizational conflict and modulation of job alienation (Case study: faculty and non-facultyMinistry of Science, Research and Technology), Journal of Public Administration, 2016; 8(1): 137-152.