1. Behbodi M.R. A comparative study of organizational commitment in public and private companies and explain its background. Shahid Beheshti University. Tehran 2000. [Persian]
2. Madani H. The study of organizational commitment and its influencing factors. Second Conference on Human Resource Development.2005. [Persian]
3. Liou,shwu-ru. An analysis of the concept of organizational commitment. Nursing Forum. 2008; 43(3):116-25. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-6198.2008.00103. x.
4. Zarchi, M. Study of relationship between organizational commitment and job satisfaction of librarians: a case Study of Guilan university libraries. Thesis Submitted in Partial Fulfillment of the Requirements for the Degree of Master of Science (M.S) in knowledge and information science Tarbiat Modares University.2013.
5. Ahmadi, A.Sh. In the effect of lavender on fatigue and work-related stress in Nurses. Msthesis. Tarbiat Modares University.2014
6. Nooryan K, Gasparyan K, Sharif F, Zoladl M. Controlling Anxiety in physicians and nurses working in intensive care units using emotional intelligence items as an anxiety management tool in Iran. International Journal of General Medicine .2012;5: 5-10.[Persian] [DOI:10.2147/IJGM.S25850
7. Goleman D. Emotional Intelligence, New York, NY, Bantam Books, Inc. England, 1995.
8. Kadda O. Emotional Intelligence on nursing as an anxiety management tool. Health Science Journal.2014; 8(2):152-3
9. Sharif F, Rezaie S, Keshavarzi S, Mansoori P, Ghadakpoor S. Teaching emotional intelligence to intensive care unit nurses and their general health: a randomized clinical trial.International Journal of Occupational Environment Medicine.2013;4(3): 141-8.[Persian]
10. Augusto Landa JM, López-Zafra E, Berrios Martos MP, Aguilar-Luzón Mdel C. The relationship between emotional intelligence, occupational stress and health in nurses: a questionnaire survey. International Journal of Nursing Studies.2008;45(6): 888-901. [DOI:10.1016/j.ijnurstu.2007.03.005
11. Görgens-Ekermans G, Brand T. Emotional intelligence as a moderator in the stress-burnout relationship: a questionnaire study on nurses.Journal of Clincal Nursing. 2012;21(15-16): 75-85. [DOI:10.1111/j.1365-2702.2012.04171.x
12. Yvonne F B, Ian S W. Emotional intelligence and patient-centred care. Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine. 2007;100(8): 368=374. [DOI:10.1177/014107680710000813
13. Birks Y, McKendree J, Watt I. Emotional intelligence and perceived stress in health care students: a multi-institutional, multi-professional survey. BMC Medical Education. 2009 ;9:61 [DOI:10.1186/1472-6920-9-61
14. Lally P, Cornelia H.M, Jaarsveld V, Henry W.W, Wardle J, Wardle P. How are habits formed: Modelling habit formation in the real world. European Journal of Social Psychology.2010;40: 998-1009 [DOI:10.1002/ejsp.674
15. Sun Han K, Hee Chung K. Positive psychological capital, organizational commitment and job stress of nurses in small and medium-sized hospitals. Journal of Advanced Science and Technology Letters (Healthcare and Nursing). 2015;88 :208-211
16. Ghareeb N S, Aboserea M M, Oraby E E. Assessment of work stress and organizational commitment among female nurses at Zagazig University Hospitals, Sharkia Governorate, Egypt. Middle East Journal of Applied Sciences. 2014;4(1): 86-95
17. Yaghoubi M, Yarmohammadian M, Javadi M. Organizational commitment and job stress at Isfahan university of Medical Sciences teaching hospitals managers. Journal of Health Administration. 2008; 11 (33): 63-68. [Persian]
18. Bazvand K, Kashef M.M, Esmaeili M.R. The relationship between emotional intelligence, emotional commitment, organizational commitment and job satisfaction of employees Physical Education Department Lorestan. Journal of Sport Managment. 2014; (5) 4: 125-143. [Persian]