1. MacPhee M, Ellis J, McCutheon AS. Nurse staffing and patient safety. Canadian Nurse. 2006;102(8): 18-23.
2. Yaghoubi M, Yarmohammadian MH, Raeisi AR, Javadi M, Saghaian-nejad IS. The relationship between the organizational justice and organizational citizenship behavior among medical records staffs of selected hospitals of Isfahan. Journal of Health Informatics Management. 2011; 7:506-15
3. Weiss HM. Deconstructing job satisfaction separating evaluations, beliefs and affective experiences. Human Resource Management Review. 2002; 12(2): 173-194. [DOI:10.1016/S1053-4822(02)00045-1
4. Zangaro GA, Soeken KL. A meta-analysis studies of nurses' job satisfaction. Research Nursing Health. 2007; 30(4): 445-458. [DOI:10.1002/nur.20202
5. Lu H, While AE, Barriball KL. Job satisfaction among nurses. a literature review. Informatics Nursing Stuies. 2005; 42(2): 211-227. [DOI:10.1016/j.ijnurstu.2004.09.003
6. Khodayarifard M, Mirkamaly S, Afroz G, Paknezhad M, Homan H, Be-hpazhoh A. Job satisfaction questionnaire to assess the psychometric properties of the saderat bank. Journal Achievement Psychology. 2010; 4(2):1-18. [Persian].
7. Maslach C, Schaufeli WB, Leiter MP. Job burnout. Annual Review Psychology. 2001; 52: 397-422. [DOI:10.1146/annurev.psych.52.1.397
8. Hajloo N, Sobhi Gharamaleki N, Rahbari Taromsari M, Haghighatgoo M. Relationship between perfectionism and job burnout in nurses. Journal of Guilan University of Medical Sciences. 2011; 20 (77): 23-30. [Persian].
9. Shahnazdoust M, Maghsudi Sh, Tabari R, Kazemnegad E.Relationship between nursing burnout and occupational support. Journal of Guilan University of Medical Sciences. 2011; 20(80): 49-59. [Persian].
10. Li A, Early SF, Mahrer NE, Klaristenfeld JL, Gold JI. Group cohesion and organizational commitment: protective factors for nurse residents' job satisfaction, compassion fatigue, compassion satisfaction, and burnout. Journal of Professional Nursing. 2014; 30(1): 89-99. [DOI:10.1016/j.profnurs.2013.04.004
11. Emold C, Schneider N, Meller I, Yagil Y. Communication skills, working environment and burnout among oncology nurses. European Journal of Oncology Nursing. 2011; 15(4): 358-63. [DOI:10.1016/j.ejon.2010.08.001
12. MacPhee M, Ellid J, Sanchez A. Nurse staffing and patient safety. Canadian Nurse. 2006; 102(8):18-23.
13. Essex B, Scott LB. Chronic stress and associated coping strategies among volunteers' EMS personnel. Prehospital Emergency Care. 2008; 12(1): 69-75. [DOI:10.1080/10903120701707955
14. Khatiban M, Hoseini S, Bikmoradi A, Roushanaei Gh. Burnout emergency personnel Hamedan. Faculty of Nursing and Midwifery Hamadan. 2012; 20(2): 5-11. [Persian].
15. Taee M, Safizadeh H, Divsalar K. Frequency of burnout among general practitioners of Kerman City 2008. Journal of Kerman University Medical Sciences. 2010; 17(3): 268-76. [Persian].
16. Spritzer GM, Kiziols MA, Nason SW. A dimensional analysis of the relationship between psychological empowerment and effectiveness, satisfaction and strain. Journal of Management. 1997; 23(5): 679-704.
17. Hassanpour A, Abbasi T, Nawrozi M. The role of transformational leadership in enabling staff. Management Research in Iran. 2011; 15(1): 159-180 [Persian].
18. Gil A, Flaschner A, Shachar M. Mitigating stress and burnout by employing transformational leadership. International Journal of Contemporary Hospitality Management.2006; 18(6): 469-481. [DOI:10.1108/09596110610681511
19. Zamini S, Hosseini Nasab D, Zarei P. [The relationship between organizational culture and job satisfaction and job burnout among the employees in Tabriz University]. Iran Occupational health. 2011;8(1):30-40. [Persian].
20. Myhren H, Ekeberg O, Stokland O. Job satisfaction and burnout among intensive care unit nurses and physicians. Critical Care Research Practice. 2013; 786176. DOI: 10.1155/2013/786176 PMID:24303211 [DOI:10.1155/2013/786176
21. Habibi H, Mooghali A, Bagheri Lankarani K, Habibi F. Relationship between nurses' job satisfaction and burnout with patients satisfaction in Shiraz. Hayat. 2014;20(3):30-42. [Persian].
22. Smith PC, Kendall LM, Hulin CL. The measurement of satisfaction in work and retirement; a strategy for the study of attitudes. Chicago: Chicago, Ill., Rand McNally; 1969.
23. Maraee M. A Survey of job satisfaction of cultural sector employees in Isfahan. 2000.
24. Maslach C, Jackson SE. Maslach Burnout Inventory: Manual. 2nded. Palo Alto, CA: Consulting Psychologists Press; 1993.
25. Rashedi V, Foroughan M, Hosseini M. Burnout and related demographic variables among Tehran Welfare Organization staffs. Journal of Kermanshah University of Medical Sciences. 2012;16(1):28-36. [Persian].
26. Saeidi M, Talaie A, Derakhshan A, Khodaei GH. The relationship between job satisfaction and levels of burnout in clinical staff working hospital in Mashhad. jmmc.mums.
27. Piko BF. Burnout, role conflict, job satisfaction and psychosocial health among Hungarian health care staff: a questionnaire survey. International Journal of Nursing Studies. 2006;43(3):311-8. DOI: 10.1016/j.ijnurstu.2005.05.003 PMID: 15964005 [DOI:10.1016/j.ijnurstu.2005.05.003
28. Lee J, Ok C. Reducing burnout and enhancing job satisfaction: Critical role of hotel employees' emotional intelligence and emotional labor. International Journal of Hospital Management. 2012;31(4):1101-12. DOI: 10.1016/j. ijhm.2012.01.007
29. Bakker AB, Le Blanc PM, Schaufeli WB. Burnout contagion among intensive care nurses. Journal of Advanced Nursing. 2005;51(3):276-87. DOI: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.2005.03494.x PMID: 1603359 [DOI:10.1111/j.1365-2648.2005.03494.x
30. Zhang LF, You LM, Liu K, Zheng J, Fang JB, Lu MM, et al. The associations of Chinese hospital work environment with nurse burnout, job satisfaction, and intention to leave. Nursing Outlook. 2014;62(2):128-37. DOI: 10.1016/j.outlook.2013.10.010 PMID: 24345617 [DOI:10.1016/j.outlook.2013.10.010
31. Ogresta J, Rusac S, Zorec L. Relation between burnout syndrome and job satisfaction among mental health workers. Croat Medical Journal. 2008;49(3):364-74. PMID: 18581615 [DOI:10.3325/cmj.2008.3.364
32. Kaviani H, Khaghanizade M. The relationship between burnout and mental health among nurses. Tehran University of Medical Journal. 2007;65(6): 65-75[Persian].
33. Abdi F. Determination of the amount Burnout in Nursing Staff. J Behav Sci. 2008; 2(1):51-9.
34. Rahmani F, Behshid M, Zamanzadeh V, Rahmani F. Relationship be-tween general health, occupational stress and burnout in critical care nurses of Tabriz teaching hospitals. Iran Journal of Nursing. 2010; 23(66):54-63. [Persian].
35. França S, Martino M. Current correlations of stress and burnout in the work of pre-hospital nursing. Journal of Nursing. 2014; 8(12).36.
36. Cicchitti C, Cannizzaro G, Rosi F, Maccaroni R, Menditto VG. Burnout syndrome in pre-hospitaland hospital emergency. Cognitive study in two cohorts of nurses. Recent Progress in Medicine. 2014;105(7-8): 275-280
37. França SPdS, De Martino MMF, Aniceto EVdS, Silva L.L. Predictors of burnout syndrome in nurses in the prehospital emergency services. Acta Paul Enferm. 2012;25(1):68-73.
38. Da Silva R, Carolina T, Felipe D, Patrícia M, Ana L, Laura de A. Hardy personality and burnout syndrome among nursing students in three Brazilian universities: an analytic study. BMC Nursing.2014; 13(9): 1-6. [DOI:10.1186/1472-6955-13-9
39. Afkhami A, Yazdanian P, Kamali Z, Rastegar K, Falahati M, Dehgan Z. Relationship between job satisfaction and marital satisfaction in welfare organization of Yazd City. Journal Toloo-a Behdasht. 2013;12(1):119-32.
40. Khosrozadeh M, Hosseini M, Kashaninia Z, Sedghi Goyaghaj N, Amini M. The correlation between organizational justice and job satisfaction among nurses. Health Promotion Management. 2016;5(2):19-29. [Persian].
41. Sadeghi A, Goharloo Arkawaz A, Cheraghi F, Moghimbeigi A. Relationship between head nurses' servant leadership style and nurses' job satisfaction. Quarterly Journal of Nursing Manage. 2015;4(1):28-38. [Persian].
42. Golbasi Z, Kelleci M, Dogan S. Relationships between coping strat strategies, individual characteristics and job satisfaction in a sample of hospital nurses: cross-sectional questionnaire survey. International Journal of Nursing Studies.2008;45(12):1800-6. DOI: 10.1016/j.ijnurstu.2008.06.009 PMID: 18703192 [DOI:10.1016/j.ijnurstu.2008.06.009
43. Karagozoglu S, Bingol N. Sleep quality and job satisfaction of Turkish nurses. Nursing Outlook. 2008;56(6):298-307 e3. DOI: 10.1016/outlook. 2008.03.009 PMID: 19041451
44. Jafar Jalal E, Joolaee S, Hajibabaee F, Bahrani N. Evaluating the relationship between nurses' occupational satisfaction and patients' satisfaction with nursing service. Iranian Journal of Nursing Research. 2014;10(1):34-40. [Persian].
45. Mirzabeigi G, Salemi S, Sanjari M, Shirazi F, Heidari S, Maleki S. Job satisfaction among Iranian nurses. Hayat. 2009;15(1):49-59. [Persian].
46. Mogharab M, Madarshahian F, Ali Abadi N, Rezaei N, Mohammadi A. Investigating job satisfaction among nurses in teaching hospitals of Birjand in 2004. Journal of Birjand University Medical Sciences. 2006;12(3-4):92-100. [Persian].
47. Nouri A, Sabahi P, Salahian A, Samim R. Investigation of relationship between job satisfaction and perceived organizational justice with organizational citizenship behavior: Demographic variables. Contemporary Psychology. 2012;7(1):49-60.
48. Daglas L. Effective leader and management in nursing. [ Nick Shekarnia F.Trans]. Tehran: Boshra Publication;1996.
49. Jahani F, Farazi A, Rafeei M, Jadidi R, Anbari Z. Job satisfaction and its related factors among hospital staff in Arak in 2009. Arak Medical University Journal. 2010; 13(1): 32-39[Persian].
50. Asghari E, Khaleghdoust T, Asgari F, Kazemnejad E. Effective factors on nurses' job satisfaction. Journal of Holistic Nursing and Midwifery 2010; 20(2):1-7.
51. Kolagry Sh, Khodam H. The relationship between leadership practices and job satisfaction of nursing administrators' nurses. Journal of Gorgan Univercity of Medical Sciences. 2008; 9(2): 65-68. [Persian]. 54- Motie M, Kalani M, Samadi A, Eshaghi H, Ghobadi P. Prevalence of job stressors in male pre-hospital emergency technicians. Journal of Fundamentals of Mental Health. 2012; 12(1): 9-420
52. Tabak N, Orit K. Relationship between how nurses resolve their conflicts with doctors, heir stress and job satisfaction. Nursing Management. 2007; 15(3): 321-331 [DOI:10.1111/j.1365-2834.2007.00665.x
53. Lu H, While AE, Barriball KL. Job satisfaction among nurses: a literature review. Information Nursing Studies. 2005; 42(2): 211-227. [DOI:10.1016/j.ijnurstu.2004.09.003
54. Forouzanfar MM, Alitaleshi H, Hashemi B, Baratloo A,Motamedi M, Majidi A, Rahmati F,Safari S. Emergency nurses ' job satisfaction and its determinants in the Hospitals of Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences. Journal of Nursing & Midwifery Shahid Beheshti, Tehran. 2013; 23(80): 10-14. [Persian].
55. Ranjbar M, Vahid Shahi K. Effective Factors on Faculty Members' Job Satisfaction in Mazandaran University of Medical Sciences, School of Medicine, 2006. Strides in Development of Medical Education. 2007; 4(2):92-9. [Persian].
56. Shadpoor k, Jamshibeigi A. A method for determination of job satisfaction among staff. Proceeding of National Research in Health Khorasan Medical Sciences University 1997. [Persian].