1. Hossini M. Fundamental of nursing management. 1st Ed., Tehran: Boshra publisher, Tohfe 2008.[persian].
2. PourAbdollahi Ardekani M. The relationship between managers' personal variables with their supervision styles. Quarterly Journal of educational management research 2009; 1: 131-144.[persian].
3. Patricia M, Christo N. Participation age. [M. Eslamie, trans.]. 2nd Ed., Tehran: Cultural researches office. 2000.
4. Mardani M, Shahraki Vahed A, Hamedi Shahraki S. Study of supervision beliefs and styles of conflict resolution in nursing staff. Journal of Medical Ethics and Medical History. 2010; 3(3): 65-73. [persion].
5. Brunero S, Stein-parbury J. The effectiveness of clinical supervision in nursing: an evidenced based literature review. Australian journal of advanced nursing. 2002; 25(3): 86-94.
6. Habashizade A. The effects of applying the coaching role by clinical supervisors on the nurses' morale and patients' satisfaction [MSc thesis]. Nursing. Tehran: Tarbiat Modares Uneversity 2007.[persian].
7. Khodayarian M. The effects of clinical competency-based advancement program on the C.C.U nurses' quality of work life. [MSc thesis].Nursing. Tehran: Tarbiat Modares Uneversity 2007.[persian].
8. Khodayarian M, Vanaki Z. Strategies to increase effectiveness of continuing education programs and professional promote of graduates. Proceeding of National Conference on Clinical Teaching in Nursing and Midwifery, Tabriz: University of Medical Sciences 2006.[persian].
9. Heshmati Nabavi F, Memarian R, Vanaki Z. Clinical Supervision System: A Method for improving educational performance for nursing personnel. Iranian Journal of Medical Education. 2008; 7(2):257-266.[persian].
10. Blackford J, Street A. The potential of peer clinical supervision to improve nursing practice. Clinical effectiveness in nursing. 1999; 2:205-212. [DOI:10.1016/S1361-9004(98)80057-5
11. Hajinezhad M, Rafii F, Jafarjalal E, Haghani H. Relationship between nurse caring behaviors from patients' perspectives and their satisfaction. Iran Journal of Nursing. 2007; 49(20): 73-83.[persian].
12. Sheikh Taheri A, Farzandipoor M, Sadughi F. Satisfaction of the referrers to admission unit in hospitals of Medical University of Kashan. 2006. Journal of Health Administration 2007; 29(10): 15-24.[persian].
13. Sedghyani A. Evaluation of clinical health care and hospital standards. 1st Ed. Tehran: Senobar publisher 1996.[persian].
14. Andaleeb SS, Siddiqui N, Khandakar Sh. Patient satisfaction with health services in Bangladesh. Health policy and planning. 2007; 22(4): 263- 273. [DOI:10.1093/heapol/czm017
15. Aroa T. Facilitating effective performance appraisal of nurses. The Nursing journal of India.2004; 95(8): 177-181.
16. Kilminster S. Understanding the nature and purpose of clinical and educational supervision. InnovAiT. 2010; 3(10): 615-618. [DOI:10.1093/innovait/inp264
17. Ghods A A. Design and psychometric of patient satisfaction questionnaire from nursing care.[Ph.D thesis]. Nursing. Tehran: Tarbiat Modares Uneversity. 2011.[persian].
18. Heshmati Nabavi F. The effect of the applying the clinical supervision system on the quality of the patient education. [Msc thesis]. Nursing.Tehran: Tarbiat Modares Uneversity 2003.[persian].
19. Paunonen M. Promoting nursing quality through supervision. Journal of Nursing Staff Development. 1991; 7(5): 229-33.
20. Ghabeljoo M. Apply the management skills in nursing. 1st Ed., Tehran: Hedayat publisher. 1989. [persion].
21. Emamzade Ghasemi H, Vanaki Z, Dehghan Nayeri N, Salehi T, Salsali M, Faghihzade S. Performance evaluation in management by objective and its impact on quality of nursing cares. Journal of Hayat. 2007; 13(3): 5-15.[persian].
22. Seyf Rabiee M, Shahidzade A. patients' satisfaction in Hamedan hospitals and its influencing factors. Journal of Payesh . 2006; 4(5): 271-279.[persian].