1. Zaeimipour Kermanshahi M. The effect of '' Training-Group'' technique in nursing management development on nurse managers' leadership styles and empowerment of nursing staff. (MSc.thesis) Nursing.Tehran: Tarbiat Modares University; 2004.[persian]
2. Lee L, Hsu N, Change SC. An evaluation of quality of nursing care in orthopedic units. Journal of Orthopedic Nursing. 2007; 11(3 - 4): 160-168.
3. Lutfiyya MN, Bhat DK, Gandhi S, Nguyen C, Weidenbacher-Hoper VL, Lipsky MS. A comparison of quality of care indicators in urban acute care hospitals and rural critical access hospitals in the United States. International Journal for Quality in Health Care.2007; 19(3): 141–149. [DOI:10.1093/intqhc/mzm010
4. Safari M. Effect of nursing education with group discussion on nursing care quality MI patients. (MSc.thesis) Nursing.Tehran: Tarbiat Modares University; 2002. [persian].
5. Ghamari Zareh Z. The effect of '' peer review process '' on quality of nursing care and patients' satisfaction in cardiac care units. (MSc.thesis) Nursing.Tehran: Tarbiat Modares University; 2008. [persian].
6. Emamzadeh Ghasemi HS. The effect of applying in-service nurses education model on quality of nursing care in Hospitals of University of Baghitollah(GR(. Iran Journal of Nursing. 1997; 21: 8 – 20. [persian]
7. Tabiee Sh, Nakhaee M, Sadatjoo SA,Yaghubi S. Nurses' knowledge and practice of blood transfusion in teaching hospitals of Birjand. Journal of Birjand University of Medical Sciences. 2001; 8(1):9-15. [persian]
8. Mogharrab M, Mahmoudi Rad Gh. Assessing patients satisfaction from nurses' educational skills in medical & surgical units in Imam Reza hospitalin Birjand provenience. Journal of Birjand University of Medical Sciences. 2001; 9(1): 9-15. [persian]
9. Askari Mjdabady H, Kahuei M. Askari Majdabadi H, Kahooei M. Survey of the quality of nursing practice of documentation to determine their training needs and providing them with a program of quality promotion. Quarterly Journal of Sabzevar University of Medical Sciences. 2002; 10) 4(:61-69. [persian]
10. Emamzadeh Ghasemi HS. The effect of applying in-service nurses education model on quality of nursing care. (MSc.thesis) Nursing.Tehran: Tarbiat Modares University; 1998. [persian].
11. Habibi SH, Rezaei Haech-a- Soo P, Tabaghi R. Promotion Information Literacy as a base of developing of evidence-based ursing. Health Information Management. 2010; 7(3(: 371- 8. [persian]
12. Valizadeh L. Review the status of research on barriers and facilitators of it in the nurses training centers - (MSc.thesis) Nursing. Tabriz: Tabriz University of Medical Sciences. School of Nursing and Midwifery; 2000. [persian].
13. Bahtsevan CI. Khalaf A. Willman A. Evaluating psychiatric nurses' awareness of evidence-based nursing publications. Worldviews on Evidence- Based Nursing. 2005;2(4):196-206. [DOI:10.1111/j.1741-6787.2005.00026.x
14. Adib-hajbagheri M. Factors Influencing Evidence-Based Nursing: A Qualitative Study. Iran Journal of Nursing.2006; 19(47): 17-33. [persian]
15. O'Donnell CA. Attitudes and knowledge of primary care professionals towards evidence-based practice: a postal survey. Journal of Evaluation in clinical practice. 2004;10(2); 197-205. [DOI:10.1111/j.1365-2753.2003.00458.x
16. Penz KL, Bassendowski SL. Evidence-based nursing in clinical practice: implications for nurse educators. The Journal of Continuing Education in Nursing 2006; 37(6):251-4; [DOI:10.3928/00220124-20061101-03
17. Despina P. Barriers and Facilitators for Implementing Evidence-Based Practice Among German Nurses Working in a General Hospital. (Internet). (Cited February 2013) Available from:www.http://purl.utwente.nl/essays/59157.
18. Mitton C, Adair CE, McKenzie E, Patten SB, Perry BW: Knowledge transfer and exchange: Review and Synthesis of the iterature. The Millbank Quarterly. 2007; 85 (4): 729- 68. [DOI:10.1111/j.1468-0009.2007.00506.x
19. Melnyk BM, Fineout-Overholt E, Fischbeck Feinstein N, Li H, Small L, Wilcox L, et al. Nurses' perceived knowledge, beliefs, skills, and needs regarding evidence-based practice: implications for accelerating the paradigm shift. Worldviews on Evidence-based Nursing. 2004;1(3):185-192. [DOI:10.1111/j.1524-475X.2004.04024.x
20. McCluskey A. Occupational therapists reports a low level of knowledge, skill and involvement in evidence-based practice. Australian Occupational Therapy Journal.2003; 50(1):3-12. [DOI:10.1046/j.1440-1630.2003.00303.x
21. Pravikoff DS, Pierce ST, Tanner A. Evidence-Based Practice readiness study supported by Academy Nursing Informatics Expert Panel. Nursing Outlook. 2005; 53(1), 49-50. [DOI:10.1016/j.outlook.2004.11.002
22. Yazdizadeh B, Nedjat S, Gholami J, Changizi N, Yarahmadi Sh, Nasehi M, et al. Utilization of research in health system for decision making. Hakim. 2008; 12(2):1- 10. [persian]
23. Manojlivich M. The effect of nursing leadership on hospital nurse's professional practice behaviors. Journal of Nursing Adminstration.2005;35(7/8):366-374.
24. Salminen L, Stolt M, Saarikoski M, Suikkala A, Vaartio H, Leino-Kilpi H. Leino-Kilpi, H. Future challenges for nursing education – European perspective. Nurse Education Today. 30 (3): 233–238. [DOI:10.1016/j.nedt.2009.11.004
25. Ahmadi F. Assessing quality of nursing records for patients hospitalized in selective hospitals in Tehran provenience. Proceeding Congress of the Law and Regulation in Nursing Profession; 1999 November 17-20;Tehran, Iran. (Persian.)
26. Sattarzadih M. Effect of formulation and implementation "directing plan" on the quality of nursing records in CCU in 2001.(MSc.thesis) Nursing.Tehran: Tarbiat Modares University; 2002. [persian].
27. Ting HH, Rihal CS, Gersh BJ, Haro LH, Bjerke CM, Lennon RJ, et al. Regional systems of care to optimize timeliness of reperfusion therapy for ST-elevation myocardial infarction: the Mayo Clinic STEMI Protocol. Circulation. 2007; 116(7): 729-36 [DOI:10.1161/CIRCULATIONAHA.107.699934
28. Gibler WB, Cannon CP, Blomkalns AL, Char DM, Drew BJ, Hollander JE, et al. Practical implementation of the guidelines for unstable angina/non-ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction in the emergency department: a scientific statement from the American Heart Association Council on Clinical Cardiology (Subcommittee on Acute Cardiac Care), Council on Cardiovascular Nursing, and Quality of Care and Outcomes Research Interdisciplinary Working Group, in Collaboration With the Society of Chest Pain Centers. Circulation. 2005; 111(20): 2699-710. [DOI:10.1161/01.CIR.0000165556.44271.BE
29. Awases MH. Factors affecting performance of professional nurses in Namibia. (PhD thesis) Health Studies. Pretoria. University of South Africa, 2006