1. Valentín, A., Mateos, P. M., González-Tablas, M. M., Pérez, L., López, E., & García, I. Motivation and learning strategies in the use of ICTs among university students. Computers & Education 2013, 61, 52-58. [DOI:10.1016/j.compedu.2012.09.008
2. Laurillard, D. Rethinking university teaching: A conversational framework for the effective use of learning technologies. British: Routledge 2013.
3. Walkington, C. A. Using adaptive learning technologies to personalize instruction to student interests: The impact of relevant contexts on performance and learning outcomes. Journal of Educational Psychology 2013,105(4), 932. [DOI:10.1037/a0031882
4. Rennie, F., & Morrison, T. M. E-learning and social networking handbook: Resources for higher education. British: Routledge 2013.
5. Buchanan, T., Sainter, P., & Saunders, G. Factors affecting faculty use of learning technologies: implications for models of technology adoption. Journal of Computing in Higher Education 2013, 25(1), 1-11. [DOI:10.1007/s12528-013-9066-6
6. Garrison, D. R. E-learning in the 21st century: A framework for research and practice. United Kingdom: Taylor & Francis 2011.
7. Clark, R. C., & Mayer, R. E. E-learning and the science of instruction: Proven guidelines for consumers and designers of multimedia learning. John Wiley & Sons 2011. [DOI:10.1002/9781118255971
8. afyooni S, Forooghi abari A, Yarmohammadian M. Feasibility study of implementing e-learning courses in Khorasgan branch of the Islamic Azad University (Isfahan). Research in Curriculum Planning. 2013; 2 (12):80-92. [Persian]
9. Galstaun, V., Kennedy, S., & Hu, C. The Impact of TPACK pre-service teacher confidence in embedding ICT in to curriculum areas. Education Technology Research Development, 2011, (55), 547-572.
10. Rezaie M, Mohammadi H, Asadi A. Survey about Virtual Education Development in Agriculture Higher Education as Teacher's Point of View [Master thesis]. Tehran: Tehran University; 2009. p. 205. [In Persian]
11. Javidinejad H, Soheili R. Electronic Learning and Necessity of Organizations in Twenty First Ages [Internet]. 2009 [cited 2008 June 21]. Available from:www.sid.com [In Persian]
12. Kharazi K, Esfandiari Moghadam MR. Designing and Providing Theory Model for Teaching Agriculture as Electronic Learning. Researching Agriculture Teaching Management Journal. 2010;34(11):149. [In Persian]
13. Hendryx LJ. Generational Differences in Learner Attitudes toward Technology in Education [BA thesis]. Menomonie: Wisconsin University, 2008.