1. Mayer, J., What is emotional intelligence: In P. Salovey, & D. Sluyter (Eds.). Emotional development and emotional intelligence: Implications for educators, 1997, New York: Basic Books.
2. Fernandez, R., Y. Salamonson, et al. "Emotional intelligence as a predictor of academic performance in first-year accelerated graduate entry nursing students." Journal of clinical nursing. (2012) 21(23-24): 3485-3492. [DOI:10.1111/j.1365-2702.2012.04199.x
3. PATRA, S. 2004. Role of Emotional Intelligence in Educational Management. Journal of Indian Education, May 2004, 98-104
4. Jokar, F. and F. Haghani, Nursing clinical education, the challenges facing: A Review Article. Iranian Journal of Medical Education, 2011. 10(5): 1153-1160.
5. Smith, K.B., Profetto-McGrath,J.,Cummingsm,G.G, Emotional intelligence and nursing: An integrative literature review. International Journal of Nursing Studies 2009. 46: 1624–1636. [DOI:10.1016/j.ijnurstu.2009.05.024
6. Augusto Landa, J.M., et al., The relationship between emotional intelligence, occupational stress and health in nurses: a questionnaire survey. International Journal of Nursing Studies, 2008. 45(6): 888-901. [DOI:10.1016/j.ijnurstu.2007.03.005
7. Ciarrochi, J.V., A.Y. Chan, and P. Caputi, A critical evaluation of the emotional intelligence construct. Personality and Individual Differences, 2000. 28(3): 539-561. [DOI:10.1016/S0191-8869(99)00119-1
8. Goleman, D., Working with emotional intelligence. 1998: Random House LLC.
9. Salehi, S., P. Afghari, and M.H. Moghadasi, Academic Achievement and Emotional Intelligence among Undergraduate Nursing Students of Isfahan University of Medical Sciences. Iranian Journal of Medical Education, 2012. 12(8)
10. Bellack, J.P., Emotional intelligence: a missing ingredient? The Journal of nursing education, 1999. 38(1): 3-4.
11. Adibrad, N., Study of Effect two methods of immunization training against stress: STT and EIT EI in Stress syndrome in women working in professional library services and ways to deal with it [MSc Thesis]. Tehran: Tarbiat Moalem University, 2004.
12. Bakhshipor A., Zarean M.,Asadollahpour A., Psychometric properties of the modify Schutte EI scale(MSIES). Journal of psychology. 2009; 12: 429-444
13. Besharat, M.A., Psychometric properties of Farsi version of the Emotional Intelligence Scale-41 (FEIS-41). Personality and Individual Differences, 2007. 43(5): 991-1000. [DOI:10.1016/j.paid.2007.02.020
14. Austin, E.J., et al., A preliminary study of empathy, emotional intelligence and examination performance in MBChB students. Medical education, 2007. 41(7): 684-689. [DOI:10.1111/j.1365-2923.2007.02795.x
15. PorJ., Barriball L. Fitzpatrick.J.Roberts J. Emotional intelligence: Its relationship to stress, coping, well-being and professional performance in nursing students. Nursing Education Today 2011. 31 (8), 855-860. [DOI:10.1016/j.nedt.2010.12.023
16. Shahbazi S., Hazrati M., Moattari M., Heidari M. Training Problem Solving Skills and its Effect on Emotional Intelligence of Nursing Students of Shiraz. Iranian Journal of Medical Education 2012; 12(1): 67-76
17. Gujjar, A.A., et al., Comparison of the emotional intelligence of the university students of the Punjab province. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, 2010. 2(2):847-853. [DOI:10.1016/j.sbspro.2010.03.114
18. Fallahzadeh, H., The Relationship between Emotional Intelligence and Academic Achievement in medical science students in Iran. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, 2011. 30: 1461-1466. [DOI:10.1016/j.sbspro.2011.10.283
19. Todres, M., et al., The emotional intelligence of medical students: an exploratory cross-sectional study. Medical Teacher, 2010. 32(1): e42-e48. [DOI:10.3109/01421590903199668
20. Naghavi, F., & Redzuan, M. (2011). The relationship between gender and emotional intelligence. World Applied Sciences Journal, 15(4): 555-561.
21. Fariselli L., Freedman J., Ghini M., Valentini F., Stress, emotional intelligence, & performance in healthcare. 2008, White Paper. http://prodimages.6seconds.org/media/WP_Stress_EQ.pdf
22. Samari AA., Tahmasbi F., The study of correlation between emotional intelligence and academic achievement among university students. The Quarterly Journal of Fundamentals of Mental Health. 2007; 9(35-36): 121-128
23. Raeissi, P., R. Kalhor, and M. Azmal, Correlation between emotional intelligence and communication skills in managers in educational hospitals of Qazvin. Journal of Qazvin University of Medical Sciences, 2010. 13(4): 57-62.
24. Cherry MG, Fletcher I, O'Sullivan H, Dornan T. Emotional intelligence in medical education: a critical review. Medical Education. 2014;48(5):468-78 [DOI:10.1111/medu.12406
25. Baron, R.M., The Bar-On model of emotional-social intelligence (ESI). Psicothema, 2006. 18(1): 13-25.
26. GM Lewis GM., Neville C., Ashkanasy NM. 2017. Emotional intelligence and affective events in nurse education: A narrative review. Nurse Education Today, 53, 34–40 [DOI:10.1016/j.nedt.2017.04.001
27. Hatam Goya H., Zohari Anbohi S., Moghadam M., Alavi majd H., Taebi Arasteh M., Emotional intelligence and its correlation with some demographic. Scientific Journal of Kurdistan University of Medical Sciences. 2012; 17: 61-71
28. Hosseini M., Javidi H., Bagheri SH., The relationship between emotional intelligence and social support with resilience in single and married students.2013, Master's thesis, Islamic Azad University, Marvdasht Branch - Faculty of Educational Sciences and Psychology.
29. Jafari Roshan M., Tajali P., Nghdi GH. The Relationship between Personality Characteristics and Emotional Intelligence with Quality of Life in Single and Married Students. 2013, Master's thesis, Islamic Azad University, Central Tehran Branch - Faculty of Educational Sciences and Psychology.
30. Haghighi A., Safoura Haghighi S., Samavatian H., Amini M., Abasi Hafshejani M. Predicting job involvement through positive affect and emotional quotient among midwives and nurses. IJOGI. 2012; 15(30): 22-28.
31. Hasan Tehrani T., Karami Kabir N., Sheraghi F., Bokaeeyan M., Yaghobi Y. The Relationship between Emotional Intelligence, Mental Health and Academic Achievement in Neyshabour Nursing Students. Nursing Midwifery Journal. 2012; 20 (3):35-45
32. Chew BH, Zain AM, Hassan F. Emotional intelligence and academic performance in first and final year medical students: a cross-sectional study. BMC Medical Education. 2013 Mar 27;13:44. [DOI:10.1186/1472-6920-13-44
33. Shipley NL., Jackson MJ., Segrest ShL., The effects of emotional intelligence, age, work experience, and academic performance. Research in Higher Education Journal 2010, 1-18.
34. Karimzadeh, M., Goodarzi, A. & Rezaei,S., The Effect of Social Emotional Skills Training to Enhance General Health& Emotional Intelligence in the Primary Teachers. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 2012. 46: 57-64. [DOI:10.1016/j.sbspro.2012.05.068